/yyy/ - Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru - Hanayui no Kirameki General #46

>Introduction to the YuYuYu series
pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV (embed) (embed) (embed)
>APK
apkpure.com/結城友奈は勇者である-花結いのきらめき/jp.co.altplus.yuyuyui
>AppStore
itunes.apple.com/JP/app/id1205424282
>DMM
dmm.com/netgame/feature/yuyuyui.html
>FAQ, guides, TL scenarios, ID list, Yuushas and Fairies TLs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uK3a2KLh2lhmUwprgeHBq-yDKawre4ftQKpAAZYwQhM
>Current Events
Season 2 special stages
Cancer invasion (Gin/Tougou/possibly Sonoko later)
>Upcoming Events
Hanayui 3/4 Expert
>Current Gacha
Middle School Sonoko
>Version

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's Yuuki Yuuna no Shou 3&4 Expert, not Hanayui.

>Kokudo

Why does this general exist when it's so dead?

Why do you exist?

Because people tend to discuss new stuff when it releases.

>pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV (embed) (embed) (embed)
How much further can it go?

I thought s2 Sonoko would be handed out today but I guess not.

I can't wait for more comfy SoL. to help us prepare for the upcoming episode.

Cutest imouto.

She is indeed.
Will they combine her birthday with the Christmas event?

That cake looks a bit accidented.

it is. it was originally supposed to be a layered cake but then they got attacked by the vertex on the way back

this was from fuu's birthday event

Is there a 1080p version of OP pic?

There's one in the /a/ thread but it looks like a pixelated upscale.

How many fucking pics does Sakuria work at once? His twitter is full of WIPs.

Just wait a little longer and it will be uploaded on booru.

So, Big Sonoko's hissatsu also has huge knockback on it. Also easy as hell to hit huge exp multipliers, landed 2.9x in multiple instances. I've gotten her consistently to rank 7-8 on stages she doesn't even have color advantage. Really looking forward to testing her out when the invasion comes back.

All my 6.9k blessing went in nothing but some small Sonoko SRs. Nice ;_;

Try not to give up and you're likely to succeed if you try!

Does anyone know what this means?

小学生って最高ですね

js's are the best right?

You bet.

What's up with invasion Tougou's stats. Much better than her SSRs.

ded.

Darkest Dungeon-like Nowayu game when?

It's yuyuyu #3/4 Ex, not Hanayui #3/4 Ex

Bad Wakaba-chan. you will be punished later tonight.

>Why does this general exist when it's so dead?
>Why do generals exist on Veeky Forums (video game generals)
You're one of the "Special Kids", aren't you?

That Sekka doesn't have Fuwafuwa hair. WHY???

Handsome.

Farmer Bump

Guess that's what they call a bumper crop.

BADONK KSSSSH.

Wonder if we'll be getting the christmas event or the birthday parties first.

So, it's not in the doc, but red Chikage's R fairy is busted.

After 49s, +13% ATK to pair. Only 9 SP to equip. Went up to 13.7% after a single upgrade.

Why in the hell does red get all the god fairies?

>after 49s
>49 = 7*7
Why is this girl such a walking meme?

>Have no time in the past few weeks
>Realized the fairy event is ending, tries to finish it
>Times up
alll those skilled udon, blessing, etc., goodbye..

For the sake of the doc, we should probably make some kind of distinction between elementary and middle school Sonoko now. How do you guys think it should be done? Just putting (Elementary) and (Middle) next to the names, or does someone have the symbol or abbreviation on hand? It's 小 for elementary school, if I remember right, but I don't have the one for middle school.

Imagine having to farm to +777 because she didn't max her skill at +77

I generally recommend playing the game while doing other stuff, if you just have it running while you eat or something it doesn't take any extra time, especially since it's so easy you don't need to pay attention at all apart from late stages of invasions.

sonoko and SONOKO, clearly.
Middle school is 中

Thanks. I think using the symbols is easiest, so I'll be going with that, if nobody has any objections.

Whose birthdays are coming up next?

Utanon on the 31st.

how about (JS) and (JC)?

I think this would be fine too.

Absolutely.

Man these Expert stages use so much stamina, I had a full bar and couldn't get through the map.

>new expert mode has the Itsuki epsiode on her birthday
Cute.

Thank you Shinju-sama for crystals and udon.

>Runs all the way to the Great Long-Ohasi Bridge of Seto and back to look for Karin
Damn, that's almost 100km. Yuuna is metal as fuck.

How in the fuck

At this rate Expert stages are gonna start costing more stamina than the final invasion level.

Maybe they just didn't quite think that one through.

Those rewards more than make up for it. 7 t2 skill udon and 70k Taishabucks for a random non-boss stage is insane.

Transformed heroes are able to run super fast, we've seen this in NoWaYu a lot but the YuYuYus can do it too.

Every expert chapter so far has given 17 top skill udon and 550 blessings.
I feel sad knowing we'll eventually run out of them.

>Karin going full autism

Why is Yuuna such a promiscuous woman of loose morals?

Because she knows that Karin is super ちょろい.

S2 promo Sonoko will be out tomorrow.

SR Heroes' Chapter Nogi Sonoko
Leader skill: You're likely to succeed if you try
+20% crit to purple yuushas
Hissatsu: Spear of Countless Blossoms
10x damage in a small cross, +100 crit to own pair for 20 sec (3 gauge, 30 sec CD)
Ability: I missed you~
At battle start, +20% movement speed and +10% crit to all allies for 20 sec

Depending on how her ability scales, I'd say that's a pretty good SR for speed clearing non-invasion stages. Probably the best out of the S2 SRs.

I still think the only one worth farming is Karin, and only for SR Yoshiteru.

I think we'll be getting the rest of YuYuYu expert stages while the anime is airing, but there's only three maps left, so I wonder what we'll be getting next. I hope it's NoWaYu expert. I can't wait to have more SoL scenarios to help me get more attached to the characters before reading NoWaYu again.

Too much Udon.
No new Yuusha to use it on.

Same

yuuna please stop

i don't want to get thoughts about licking you. stop please.

Roll more. You'll get new SSRs I'm sure of it.
You can always buy more blessings.

Just use them on old yuushas. You'd need to roll like 5 SSRs to get rid of all of those.

>5
1 SSR takes fifty 52 t3 udon if you want to upgrade them to level 20 with guarantee.

I'm not about to used top skill udon upgrading Anzu or Tama's hissatsu.

That's why I said "all of those", not just r3 udon. The bulk of his udon is t1 and t2, and those will eternally clog his storage if he doesn't buy a ton of rolls, sells them or uses them on the cards he already has.

Then just use mid or low tier skill udon. You have a few t3 udon anyway, so those aren't the problem. Also, Anzu's hissatsu is top tier and you'll use it all the time, why wouldn't you want to level it?

All you use it on is clearing mobs, and at lv14 it already does the job perfectly.

What? Are you joking or not? Seriously hope you aren't talking about yellow Anzu or Green Tama.

It also deals considerable damage against bosses. Considering you're likely to use Anzu's hissatsu many times more than your average other SSR's, getting it to max level is definitely worth it.
Not even to mention that having it at level 20 is important if you ever plan on putting Anzu as your friend unit.

I am.

>one of the most important hissatsu in the game
>the only genuinely viable defensive measure
I don't understand you.
I understand the desire to keep a surplus to fully upgrade your favourite's card to the max right away, though.

Anzu's is the 3rd weakest hissatsu in the game, and Tama's is the second.
Their damage is laughable and completely unsuited for damaging bosses.
The 1500 damage cut Tama provides is completely irrelevant, and has never ever been of any use in any situation that actually mattered.

I'm not saying they're trash, but what you're suggesting doesn't make sense. Both already do what they're meant to at lower levels, which is clearing mobs efficiently.

>The 1500 damage cut Tama provides is completely irrelevant
Bull-fucking-shit.
Nothing in the game protects against Attacca swarms as good as it does, and you're not always going to have an AoE hissatsu off-cooldown to clear them.

According to pic related, Anzu's hissatsu deals a bit more than half the damage of your average non-AoE hissatsu. If you use Anzu twice as often as your average other SSR then it's already worth it. I use Anzu way more than that, and especially in invasions and such where damage actually matters, so upgrading it was definitely worth it in my case. I'm sure it's the same for most people, Anzu is simply such a staple in all sorts of high end stages that it would be silly not to get her to max level. Especially if you have hundreds of skill udon lying around that you will most likely never use.

Wait, what does "ATK*20%" on the very bottom of the table mean?

>Their damage is laughable and completely unsuited for damaging bosses.

that's because you subscribe too much to the damage memes. invasions have a large timer so pushing back enemies and keeping your yuushas alive takes more priority.

Go ahead and try that next wednesday against the initial Atacca swarm of D3-5.
You'll see just how little it actually matters.

You're forgetting that it actually costs gauge to use hissatsu.
I'd rather use Takashima's and nuke a boss' healthbar instead of tickling it for twice the cost.

The numbers displayed are just 20% of their actual hissatsu damage/dps. Not sure why he did it, maybe to keep the numbers smaller. But the relations are the same.

This. The only invasion where burst damage was something you needed to focus on was Pisces because of the extremely limited time window to attack it.
>tickling it for twice the cost
But it costs the same.

But that's what I'm saying. Both are capable of pushing back bosses and clearing swarms at lv10 just as well as they do at lv20.

So your argument is basically that Anzu's hissatsu is shit so you never use it anyway? I'm sure most people will disagree on that one.

And you'll have to use it twice as much to match Takashima's power.

No you fucking idiot.
It's god tier at what it's meant to do, but practically useless for outputting damage on bosses.
Why do you even think it has a full screen range?

>it has a full screen range?
And that's exactly the point. Every time you use it to clear mobs, it also hits the boss - for half the damage of one of your pure boss damage hissatsus. Which means, if you use her hissatsu twice in a stage while the boss is present (or once in a stage with boss + miniboss), it will already deal as much as one Takashima hissatsu. And since you're going to use Anzu's hissatsu very often (because it's extremely good at what it's meant to do, as you said) this extra damage on the boss is going to pile up. Which is why it is valuable to level her skill even if it doesn't deal as much damage in one go as most others.

if it's similar to the wasuyu section of the bridge that would only be 26km (13 km for the entire bridge)

You make it sound like your screen is always packed with mobs.
And as if your other Yuusha are just standing idly instead of punching things.
Not to mention it has a cooldown on it so you won't be using it unless you actually need it.
There is absolutelt no reason to fire off Anzu's hissatsu when the only target is the boss because there are plenty of better alternatives.

Well if you're using them to push back bosses and clear swarms anyway, you might as well put them to level 20 for that little extra damage on the boss? The only reason not to upgrade a hissatsu is if you never use it, a hissatsu you use is a hissatsu that should be level 20.