>actually become kang

Was he living the dream, Veeky Forums?

yes

dey finally wuz

fo real this time holmes

dey wuz and da white man can't say dey wuzn't

dey wuz

wuz

We were kings long before you albino fucks could even speak a proper language. This meme is false because it is actually white people who fabricate history to make it look like their ancestors accomplished something.

His wewuzzing bankrupted his """""kangdom"""""" n shieet

Bokassa literally modelled his monarchy on Napoleon. If anything, that is blatantly appropriating French history.

The original inhabitants of France weren't white. We ruled Europe till Albinos invaded from Kazakhstan and genocided the original inhabitants.

I bet the eagle was solid gold. He was ballin' hard.

Fuck you albino piece of shit. Africa wouldn't even be in such a bad state if it wasn't for white colonialism.

Dishonest scumbag. Go fuck yourself.

I don't see how this does not relate to African history.

Because it's a fucking white supremacist meme that holds NO FUCKING truth in reality.

WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE ONES WHO FUCKING FABRICATE SHIT. You dumbasses are so dishonest and full of shit trying to make us look like the bad guys.

>Bokassa is the first black king ever

ayo hold up I wuz way before you wuz senpai

I B KANG N SHIT NIGGAZ

Nobody ever claimed he was.

good job on schooling dem dumbass white bois my fellow melanin enriched individual

He was the first black emperor.

africu wouldn be so bad after colony if we listened instead of murdur eachother

we cant help we savages

U shawd dem angre wite fouk brudda, us r niggas n prawd,

I'm sure you have any actual data to support such claim, because why else would you post on Veeky Forums?

>We were kings

kingship doesn't apply to a whole ethnicity holy shit. You can say "we" if you're ascended from a royal bloodline, having the same color as a king doesn't make you one. By that logic then every chinese is emperor, and every european is a king. How can you not understand something this dumb ? you're the descendent of a farmer or a foot soldier at best

>The original inhabitants of France weren't white.
I beg to differ

>We ruled Europe till Albinos invaded from Kazakhstan and genocided the original inhabitants

The weak should fear the strong