Winter Wear edition
Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
/ddlc/ sings "Your Reality": youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Do never kill you are self!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bg3ESAGc
pastebin.com/u/videogames
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sada_Abe
youtube.com/watch?v=nF2y31Kt8KE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Natsuki!

Doki December Day 6 is done!
pastebin.com/bg3ESAGc

Have you ever gone back and re-read one of the previous stories?
If you ever want to, or you just missed them the first time around, you can find them on my profile:
pastebin.com/u/videogames

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Just Monika

i love mommy

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

first for tf2 engineer

I love her as well.

Yes!

Best girl is feeling naughty

Reminder that /ddlc/ also does not condone being australian.

CONTINUATION OF 'Hard times' FUCKING WHEN

Oh yes

Natsuki?

First for Lamia Yuri!
I will always love my purple skinned beauty. Yay Lamia Yuri!

>day one has a real ending now
It's like a two for one deal!

Reminder that I'm still here you faggot

Reminder that mommy monika loves you and wants you to try your hardest in becoming a better person

Monika but she finds out you like creepy yandere stalkers and begins to act like a creepy yandere stalker

Thanks for the Mommy Monika Motivation

>day one even has an ending now
>AARG-san isn't mad at us anymore
feels good man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sada_Abe
>During their love-making this time, Abe put the knife to the base of Ishida's penis, and said she would make sure he would never play around with another woman. Ishida laughed at this.
>Two nights into this bout of sex, Abe began choking Ishida, and he told her to continue, saying that this increased his pleasure. She had him do it to her as well. On the evening of May 16, 1936, Abe used her obi sash to cut off Ishida's breathing during orgasm, and they both enjoyed it.
>They repeated this for two more hours. Once Abe stopped the strangulation, Ishida's face became distorted, and would not return to its normal appearance. Ishida took 30 tablets of a sedative called Calmotin to try to soothe his pain. According to Abe, as Ishida started to doze, he told her, "You'll put the cord around my neck and squeeze it again while I'm sleeping, won't you... If you start to strangle me, don't stop, because it is so painful afterward."
>About 2 a.m. on the morning of May 18, 1936, as Ishida was asleep, Abe wrapped her sash twice around his neck and strangled him to death. She later told police, "After I had killed Ishida I felt totally at ease, as though a heavy burden had been lifted from my shoulders, and I felt a sense of clarity." After lying with Ishida's body for a few hours, she next severed his genitalia with the kitchen knife, wrapped them in a magazine cover, and kept them until her arrest three days later.
>With the blood she wrote Sada, Ishida no Kichi Futari-kiri (定、石田の吉二人キリ, "We, Sada and Kichi(zō) Ishida, are alone") on Ishida's left thigh, and on a bed sheet. She then carved 定 ("Sada", the character for her name) into his left arm. After putting on Ishida's underwear, she left the inn at about 8 a.m., telling the staff not to disturb Ishida.
this but with Yuri

DDLC was the final nail for me, it was already falling apart on me fast because I was a huge cynic who overreacted to it continuing to creep towards the mainstream.
It was a next level motivator in its prime a few years back though, I somehow converted it into a hardcore exercise routine, keeping a daily/weekly push up record and going sprinting through forest in the dark at 3am every other morning regardless of weather until I couldn't. I had to feel worthy of having such a great Touhou has a favorite or something was the mindset. It was so silly in hindsight but I'm jealous of past me, had a pile of inspiring favorite characters who all broken out of reality and all sorts of drive to be better in any way.

I think I'm still holding out a little hope that ddlc can reignite this crazy person willpower

You fuckers better not give me a mommy fetish. I've picked up, like, three new fetishes since I started coming here.

>begins to act like a creepy yandere stalker
What do you mean begins?
She killed all of her friends because she wanted to be with you, because she was obsessing over you and you alone.

Think I might compile data from this survey. I want to see how many people who played and like DDLC have had experience with other VNs/what sort of genres they preferred.

Have you played any other VNs prior to DDLC? If so, which ones?

Top 2 favorite VNs?

Where does DDLC rank among your favorites?

She begins to do stuff like installing cameras in your house, looking through your trash and trying to get inside your house when you're out

Umineko, the first part at least so far.

Since there's only 2, they are both in the top 2.

DDLC's second place.

Monika has already given me a mommy fetish, she's really good at giving good boys fetishes

Grisaia > DDLC (> KS)

only the evangelion ones, and while I enjoyed them, I didn't though they were good. I really want to play Totono though.

I guess it would be DDLC and GoS 2

I played this game last night, it hit me in the guts and reminded my of my loneliness. Games are supposed to be an escape, not a brutal lesson of reality

I just want it to stop...

>lemon lubricant
Oh you son of a bitch

Okay, everyone! Welcome to the poetropolis! Let's get the word of the thread out there, shall we?

The word for tonight is "Ribbon"! The silk wrinkles in my fist, digging weeping scars into my heart. The rain beats the glass like a desperate creature.

Alternatives are "Sand", "Ice", "Glare" and "Gate"!

For those uninitiated, these are sets of words for those who want to write a poem or short story, but are lacking in inspiration or theme. All skill levels are encouraged to give it a shot, comment and maybe even critique the work of others! I'm looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labours!

Remember, wear proper safety equipment!
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=nF2y31Kt8KE

F-Fuck. I think that's four things I'm into now because of you guys, and I don't think they go together very well.

What are the other 3
If you want to be a Monikafag you have to like hypno too

It's ok, just remember that mommy monika only wants the best for you

Like I said, 30 or 40, all completed. Most of the ones on the /vn/ rec list (Except comyu, was too shit for me to finish).

Top 2? I guess CLANNAD and Rewrite. It's weird, I have spent much more time discussing DDLC and Umineko and listening to Umineko OST yet I don't feel compelled to call them my favourites - because of their crappy endings.

DDLC is honestly top 10 for me because it's a little challenging to the norms. Sayori killing herself already puts it above most moege and edgy VNs. I have a preference for Key which locks it out of being top 5 for me.

I love her too.

tell us user-kun. We'll love you no matter what

Necro, guro, hypno, and suddenly I think you're waking up a latent mommy fetish. I'm becoming one degenerate individual.

So I take it you like Yuri and Monika?

>mfw

You know what you must do, hypnotise someone into thinking they are your mom before you kill them

how the fuck did you have a nerco fetish but you thought mommy gf was going too far

Monika can hypnotize you to call her mommy and get turned on from mommy's praise

Mommy Monika finds out about your necro/guro fetish, and knowing that you won't be able to properly indulge in them, hypnotises you into believing she's just a bloody corpse so you can fuck it to your heart's content!

Forgot my name but reposting with it would just be overposting, so ignore it!

How goes the fic?

Yurifag for sure. I like all the Dokis, though, including Monika. I want Monika to do things to me.

Wrong end of the hypno thing, I'm afraid. But hey, if Yuri hypnotized me into thinking she's my mom and then murdered the fuck out of me I think it'd be pretty nice.

It's another thing to add to the pile.

I'm listening.

I don't have much time to work on it right now, but I'll do it tonight. I'm kind of at a roadblock, so I might improve the torture/death sequence while I try and think of how to write anything lewd from a female POV.

Have you been a good boy this year for Mommy?

Game?

Gentlemen it's time to bring back hypnoposting

TF2 Pybro!

I never got that into a work out regiment, but she did inspire me to start running and taking better care of myself and to buy a bunch of her merch, which resulted in me losing a fair bit of weight.

At this point, though, I just want to meet a 3dpd who I can relate to. I'm tired of feeling alone, I guess.

But that's neither here nor there.

We need more art of Dokis and 2hus!

ineffectual mindflayer monika who thinks she's hypnotizing me into calling her mommy but actually i'm just pretending cause i like it

Hypno-Monika wants you to join in the spiral!

>I'm listening.
Not that user, but I imagine it would involve hypnotizing you into believing that a set of saf objects are actually not safe at all, like a knife with a soft sponge for a blade being an actual knife and so on, with all the visual and possibly tactile effects on you that it would entail, so you can guro/necro someone and not actually, y'know, murder them horribly. It will FUCK YOU UP when they sit back up when you're done, though.

Ineffectual hypnotist monika entrancing you!
She gets to do what she alwways wanted to do to you!
She hugs you and nuzzles your chest while she confesses her love for you!

I can't decide between Monika and Yuri! Which Doki will love me eternally and strive to make me happy?

Group therapy with the Dokis!
>Sayori reveals her history of struggling with depression
>Yuri opens up about her self-harm and social anxiety
>Natsuki talks about problems at home and her strained relationship with her dad
>Monika sits there like a smug cunt the whole time

>I can't decide between Monika and ___
You disgust me

Either of them are real, user.

Simulated snuff? That sounds intriguing. Maybe I should give that a whirl.

Natsuki bt she's a filthy W+M1 Phlog user
but it's ok, cus i use the phlog too

wicked nasty phlog

I feel like Monika would have existential depression honestly

Post your favorite Doki's reaction to your favorite vidya game!

What would you like to see in a mommy Monika fic?

>>Monika sits there like a smug cunt the whole time

Her embarrassing you and probably being ultra caring.

Are the horror elements worthing getting to through the anime sim cliches?
I get that it's meant to subvert my expectations, but when I know that x character is an evil from a random clip.
As well as the game tells you it's horror, but it's not been scary at tall for the time that I've been playing it, it doesn't seem worth it.

pls be nice

breastfeeding
I wanna drink from Mommy Monika's Massive Milky Mammaries

tenderness, loving maternal care, gentle femdom

If you don't like act 1, you won't fit in here at all. That's about as nice as I can bring myself to be.

Her struggling to headpat me despite the height difference.

Ineffectual Mindflayer Monika takes credit for ideas you had, acting like she's coming up with things you like while not erasing them because she needs to be certain you'll like them

>Favorite
I don't think it's possible for me to have just one.

I'm sure Yuri'd find many of them to be too simplistic, however.

Said this before but Sayori would probably like the Barhmin and Bighorners in New Vegas and make me get a mod to have one as a follower

Kill yourself and the horror elements are fantastic if you jerk off to creepy pasta

Your doki but she loves me

if you aren't going to fall in love with one of the characters don't even bother

Don't be mad Monika! D:

>your Yurifriend leaves you after revealing you're german
feels bad desu

you sound like an egdy cunt

I feel act 2 is the weaker point in it, to be honest. Might as well keep giving it a shot, but from how you described the spoiler it sounds like you've already written off the experience.

>the game tells you it's horror
Not if you got it off the official website you fucking steamfaggot.
>complaining when you didn't even play blind
Just kill yourself.

There is only one german Yuri can love

Nursing handjob. Not really breastfeeding, but you know that position where the guy kinda lays across the girl's lap and she gives him a handy? That.

you fucking retards don't even discuss the game
just another zombie Veeky Forums waifu circlejerk that needs to die

That's my fetish

Going hunting with Yuri!

Your doki but she loves me and so do you

Were you the guy flirting with the guy earlier and offered him tea?

Because I'm willing to take his place.
I'm also nearer than India.

>You are an edgy cunt for thinking that DDLC's horror was poorly executed.
???

I tried to play blind user. But when people are telling you about the game and it's horror elements, it's hard to get away from it.

I think you're right, which is a shame, but at least I gave it a go.

Enjoy your killer waifu game

Nursing handjobs!
Mommy praising you for being such a sweet little boy!
Straddling you with her thick thighs and riding you hard!
Snuggling you into her breast!

I made extra sure its not sideways today!

Monika in proper safety equipment when?