/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0
youtube.com/watch?v=alF5F43Qo58
youtube.com/watch?v=8_TCR1yrw7c
youtube.com/watch?v=MEXrOm8_YZs
youtu.be/XTgFtxHhCQ0?t=1m34s
youtube.com/watch?v=vZAqbzNRQtc
youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk
youtube.com/watch?v=PXHGCLkQOLM
youtube.com/watch?v=Pt3cvXJp-N4
youtube.com/watch?v=_FMcAqA4xA4
youtube.com/watch?v=uTOsBk-V9uA
youtube.com/watch?v=NCHq0m67lq8
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87938/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67371/?
patreon.com/posts/charles-rene-bdo-13813883
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8yhB0glepUhV1ZMMF9vRUUxU2s/view
youtube.com/watch?v=UrnrVVgNeDk
youtube.com/watch?v=G9Gs3Xd0EEc
youtube.com/watch?v=7LpnUfnNqm8&index=45&list=PL7JWErBogiCrsNsaoJ8eXzzi1WPfsErF-
theheartlessswordsman.tumblr.com/
archiveofourown.org/tags/Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim/works
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Post scenes and a song to match lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0

youtube.com/watch?v=alF5F43Qo58

>tfw you pick the wrong image

Is it normal to get so into Skyrim that you stop caring as much about other things in your life that really do matter more? I just installed last week but I feel like I have no control at all. Every you complete one thing there's more to do. I know they are just pixels and lines of code, but Todd's wild ride is so compelling now that I've got it modded up.

>not having atleast 3 back ups of your skyrim and skyrim se installed, using a combination of nmm, wrye bash, and mod organizer to manage thousands of mods and plugins you rapidly alternate playing/modding further every hour

rookie mistake

fuck meant

So do you actually listen to music while you play? You always respond super quick and the songs fit great, it's a little uncanny.
>tfw I don't know whether to be insulted or complimented
That happens sometimes with any game. I got so cracked out on Nioh when it first came out my wife actually sat me down and we had a "talk." Just try to moderate man, get up and walk around every now and again, and don't play if you've got other shit to do.
Damn I miss that game.

Well the person asked for a song to match the scene. But I do listen to alot of music that fits Skyrim. I love cheesy power/folk metal. But there was a time when I was listening to alot of Weezer while playing.

Cheesy power/folk metal is the best tbhfamilam. You can't beat it when you're trying to capture that 80's D&D/Heavy Metal feel.
>Weezer
Wew lad
>that person
It's always me Snake. I'm the only one who asks that

D&D is fantasy-medieval music. Not metal you walking fucking stereotype.

So I went to bed after playing Skyrim last night, got up today and found out it keeps crashing when loading or starting a new game. I found out it crashes when I activate ENB, and I have no idea what to do to fix it.

Any suggestions?

Don't talk smack about Weezer. But honestly I listen to alot of different music.

Nothing beats doing a Dwemer dungeon while listening to Queen.

Look for a bad dll in your Skyrim data folder. I remember when I was trying different ENBs one of them gave me a dll that it didn't need and it kept crashing me. Not sure what dll will be bad, but it might be. Could always use ENB remover and remove it all and reinstall ENB.

>It's always me Snake.

LIQUID!!?!

Alright then. I'll check for that.

Thanks.

>80's D&D
I get that you don't know what I'm talking about, but you don't have to be a twat about it. Look at this picture, it doesn't scream 80's power metal to you?
I generally don't listen to anything, maybe I should try it. Are there even any programs that let you manage your music without leaving the game?
SNAAAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEE!

No it doesn't because I don't associate a fucking medieval fantasy setting with 1980's power metal. That would be more akin to a dark orchestral piece or something very ominous and foreboding.

I just play my music via iTunes in the background.

AD&D art was dope as fuck.

Somewhat of a stretch but
youtube.com/watch?v=8_TCR1yrw7c

You're a fucking retard dude

Then you have zero understanding of eras of Veeky Forums and the culture associated with them. These pictures are 80's as fuck. They were inspired by, and inspired a lot of, heavy metal music during the time period. Not everything has to fit inside your narrow view of "Everything fantasy HAS to be Tolkien-inspired and set to epic, orchestral music."

It's fine if you don't like something but being a smug cunt about it is no way to go through life.

youtube.com/watch?v=MEXrOm8_YZs
I'm not sure why but in my head these two fit together

youtu.be/XTgFtxHhCQ0?t=1m34s

i couldn't find anything with my main character, so take one of my early screenshots

I can dig it man, I get the connection.
Just a little bit, not too bad though. She is a pirate after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZAqbzNRQtc

Also gonna respond to your post (I think this was you)

>As an open invitation, if anyone has any helpful advice about any of my shots and how to improve them please share. I've always had issues with visual framing and scene set up.
imo you have the right idea. Try branching out with different kinds of shots every now and then though instead of focusing on the character. One key thing that holds back a lot of people is having a decent rig to run good textures/meshes/ENB.

>decide to avoid strongholds for fear of kin dying while fighting a dragon
>clearly no dragons show up so what's the harm
>frost dragon in the middle of talking to the lone orc
>"You're mine!"
>forget to wear frost resistance so in a hurry to murder this fucker before any kin get involved
>she never opened the gate

youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk

Kek

Synthia went from thicc to sticc.

It was indeed! I've been working on taking more panoramic shots, but I'm having a bit of trouble with the FOV I think. I'm not self-conscious about the textures, but about the compositions.

I have a decent rig, play without ENB and screenshot with it turned on. I think some of my issue is that I take shots as I play instead of focusing on one or the other.

Thanks a bunch! I really appreciate the advice.

>thicc to sticc.
it's more of the other way around

youtube.com/watch?v=PXHGCLkQOLM

no blacked shit pls

DARKED

youtube.com/watch?v=Pt3cvXJp-N4

CURVED

Do it to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_FMcAqA4xA4

By the way, do you know where I can find Egyptian-themed world mods and costumes?

youtube.com/watch?v=uTOsBk-V9uA
Gotta love my Andy Stott

You alright there Sinding?

Is this cat being lewd?

youtube.com/watch?v=NCHq0m67lq8

I'm running ENB, TKRE,Skyrim particle patch for ENB, Snow FX for ENB ,Blackout simply darker dungeons, enhanced lights and FX base mods for textures. I have a gtx 960 for a graphics card and skyrim isn't hitting above 60fps, its not capped at 30 but it fluctuates from 30 to 50 fps. Is it the mods I have installed that is causing this issue or my gpu. I have looked through installation guides for all the mods, so I don't think I installed something improperly. I have skyrim script extender with the memory extension so it uses more of my gpu. Help me please, I thank you in advance.

Waifus that never been in an otp
go

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87938/?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67371/?

What armor?

Thank you for the Egyptian palace! But as for the clothes, is there something more akin to robes that a princess or dancer would wear?

Mine, but I'm not sure if I have the dedication to start an OTP.

patreon.com/posts/charles-rene-bdo-13813883

>paytreon
i see

It's free, click on the "Agree" button down below and you'll get this link.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8yhB0glepUhV1ZMMF9vRUUxU2s/view

youtube.com/watch?v=UrnrVVgNeDk

Naw, just having over-exaggerated nightmares from being bitten by Nayan, the venom's a spooky thing.

Don't start an OTP or a fat guy will start raping your waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=G9Gs3Xd0EEc

>inb4 edgy or weeb

Where's the song bud?

forgot music
youtube.com/watch?v=7LpnUfnNqm8&index=45&list=PL7JWErBogiCrsNsaoJ8eXzzi1WPfsErF-

Think we've established who's in charge here.

Hircine doggos beats molg Bal spawns any day of the week

Oh please, they're barely cognizant as it is, gibbering lunatics that they are. Hircine is little more than a beast-baiter playing blood sports.

Post a screenshot that you use as a wallpaper

I can't post it, but it's a screenshot of Ewa in a micro bikini.

More, please.

It's that kind of thinking that turns the hunter into the hunted

There's more on my tumblr, not this set though. Haven't uploaded it yet
theheartlessswordsman.tumblr.com/

You can say whatever you want on the matter, but when all is said and done, werewolves aren't the ones getting impaled from anus to mouth by Uncle Molag's spiky dingus for all of eternity.

Thank you.

You're gonna get cucked soon.

gave me a good laugh, serving molag bal is just asking to get fucked over

I don't like my character or any of my screenshots enough to use as a wallpaper.

> getting impaled from anus to mouth by Uncle Molag's spiky dingus
And there's nothing wrong with that.

Hey Hoboknight, do you mind taking a picture of your goat girl next to Triss? I imagine that it's going to be very cute.

I beg to differ, I've seen this maxeen-wannabe screenshot 5 fucking times in the last 3 days now.

then don't fucking post them or come here whoring for attention you absolute kook

Thinking of playing a Redguard character who happens to be an ash'abah, but wondering if they use magic at all? I know Redguards tend to look at most magic with suspicion but since the ash'abah are basically undead exterminating untouchables are they more open to ways to clear out undead more efficiently?

That makes sense. Exceptions always exist in society, and if there's a special task force for ghostbusting, of course they would find a way to exorcise spirits efficiently without offending their ancestors further.

what do you guys think about Beyond Skyrim:Bruma?

Overhyped and underwhelming piece of Reddit trash.

Yeah, those were my thoughts too. I actually tend to enjoy playing characters who go a bit against their race's grain, like a Divines-worshipping Dunmer or a sneak-thief Nord.

Check out this skyrim fan fiction
archiveofourown.org/tags/Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim/works

>I got BTFO, better post anime
the absolute STATE of waifucucks

Does ECE no longer have the option to fix the cheeks on vampires? The mods description in nexus mentions it as an optional component but it's no longer listed in the downloads.

Hey, here's one about /tesg/!

it doesn't have to be your character in which user probably implied. Nevertheless, I would never use my screenshots as wallpapers because I prefer minimalist wallpapers

There is actually one AO3 fanfic made by a /tesg/ poster. Check the pastebin.

>contains underage girl rape

Never change, /tesg/.

we don't talk about him

Why not?a