BITBEAN GENERAL - FRIDAY FUNDAY EDITION

>What is it?
BitBean (BITB) is a new Crypto currency with a wallet and a POS payment system in the works.

>How much is it?
It is currently trading between 24 and 27 satoshis, and there are approximately 600 million bitbeans altogether on exchange wallets.

>Will it moon?
Just look at this little guy!

>Is the creator Jewish, or Muslim?
Certainly not!

>Is there solid developer support?
Yes!

>Where can I get more info?
bitbean.org/

>My wallet isn't syncing!
Download 108.61.216.160/cryptochainer.chains/chains/BitBean_blockchain.zip

Go to %appdata%/roaming/bitbean, unzip blockchain there

Create a file named "BitBean.conf" in the roaming/bitbean folder and insert:
"rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
port=22460
addnode=107.174.34.78
addnode=118.102.74.85
addnode=137.74.64.16
addnode=144.76.237.39
addnode=167.114.208.68
addnode=173.208.164.34
addnode=173.30.93.223
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=188.40.80.137
addnode=205.251.171.138
addnode=217.175.119.125
addnode=217.28.10.46
addnode=23.92.215.194
addnode=5.189.156.99
addnode=50.204.87.222
addnode=77.177.141.166
addnode=77.178.100.176
addnode=81.131.101.120
addnode=85.114.142.88
addnode=88.198.53.194
addnode=89.163.152.147"

Run wallet and sync

This is a known issue and will be fixed in next wallet version.

OR use poswallet.com to store and sprout beans.

Other urls found in this thread:

beanstore.co/
youtube.com/watch?v=QetvK6ldl2s
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BITB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i don't really have anything new to contribute. just thought i'd bump this because there's no BITBEAN threads near the top of the catalog right now.

best coin imho
family-oriented, great for kids
comics, cartoon and plushies/other merch on the way
best memes. BEAN MAGIC IS REAL!
down home all american feel. no anti-white leftist agenda like those other coins
all around great coin, great community with an amazing vibe
dedicated dev team
point of sale functionality
i am excited

so what you're saying is, you don't care that transactions are under a minute, sometimes like 15 seconds?

It's almost at 30 sat again and Veeky Forums is nowhere to be seen.

Good.

1.04 mil bitbean here, ready for ten cents and beyond

oh damn, can't believe i left that out. BITBEAN!!!

I feel like this weekend is going to be MASSIVE.
we're gonna make it bros, we really are

I won't sell my bitbean, I plan on keeping my 1 mil and letting it sprout and only sell a little as it reaches ten cents or more. I hope others do the same, as the more of us do it, the more it is inevitable.

Is there anything anyone wants to buy with bitbean?

an island in greece after it hits 10$/coin

once POSWallet is mainstream in crypto world*

i'm not selling either. it's a group effort. we also have to keep making memes to redpill nobeaners.

But I can't buy bitbean without using an exchange. It's a pure proof of stake coin and that requires commerce for it to function.

Unless someone can sell me the coins and then I can buy something it is purely speculative.

oh, you mean like integration with a point of sales system?

or a website with products?

beanstore.co/

maybe you could ask the dev your question, instead of being an obvious FUD shill.

It is a parked domain. I can't buy Bitbean with USD unless one of you would sell or give it to me.

That's some pretty meta shilling bro ask the developer your questions instead of trying your hardest to look like you have an agenda on a taiwanese oragami crafting forum

What I like, is how this pump is no pump at all, but is in fact the coin rising in value.
Volume is increasing price, people are starting to buy the beans, and so the price is going up.

I expected a hard crash but it seems to be settling between 25/30 sats.
Tomorrow (saturday) will let us know for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=QetvK6ldl2s

29 and about to break 30 again lads

smooth sailing from here on out

see you on the other side of 1k satoshi space cowboys

How is that an agenda?

I literally can't use the coin yet. I have no accessibility and unless somebody sells or gives it to me I have no access.

gee maybe you should buy it before it has a merchant point of sales system announced then ey

only a shill wants people not to make money this badly. exact same template as the anti-eth anti-dash anti-pivx anti-posw and now anti-bitb shills

How do I buy it without going through an exchange?

Until you have an answer to that problem this isn't much of a coin.

>xcoin is bad because you can only get it on an exchange

This is the worst shilling i've ever seen topkek

If it is an exchange coin then it is heavily dependent on bitcoin pricing.

Litecoin, ETH and even XMR have ways to buy off exchange and are less dependent on bitcoin.

If somebody were to start selling the coins then you would get better results. Until then this looks like bagholders gripping tightly.

hahahahaha
>bagholders
>it's literally never been above .11 before the last two years and the spike to 23 the day I and others caught wind of the dev's roadmap going public this month

Don't address the problem, post screens that are not relevant to the conversation.

You sure you aren't a PaNDa?

Are you sure you're not a chink shill? I'd say yes.

>inb4 instant response on friday night

makes me wonder out loud kek

35 sat till sunday, beancap this post shills

as someone who has roughly $50 to his name, can I see more than this shitty investment in months to come?

what's 1000x 50?

As someone who doesn't know jack shit about crypto ? How can I get in on this party ? Just give me a step by step guide please.

You telling me I don't need several hundred to see some kind of return nearly a year from now? Cuz I asked around at milocoin generals and got a different answer to what you're offering.

buy bitcoin on coinbase

send bitcoin to bittrex

buy bitbean

send to poswallet

wait 6 months

profit beyond wildest dreams

if you had pivx a year ago 50$ or 500$ would make you a king

I need to eat, so I'll probably end up putting $15 or so to this after finding out crypto stuff like that 1UkrelKw user

That's me

I'm a dumbass, I mean that user with the grey tag

no matter how much you put user, bless your gains

Can I just buy bean directly ? I don't want to spend 1200$ without really having a decent understanding of Crypto but I can spend like 500$ on bean of something

cryptos are like stock certificates, not currencies or contracts, they aren't created on demand, a bitcoin exists somewhere at all points, it doesn't become 2 bitcoin or 0 bitcoin at any point. the blockchain expands to facilitate the transfers. to "buy" any crypto "directly" all you're doing is paying a person (i.e. coinwallet) to buy said crypto at "fair" market price. if you go buy ETH on coinbase it's the price they average from their feeds.

so no, just go buy bitcoin and transfer it to bittrex and buy some coins because it's ALL going to go up, invest alot in bitbean but also in posw. it's gonna be yuge

>2017
>not owning bean

29s being eaten away lads, about to hit 30 again then all bets are off

it's like a balloon hitting wall. once it's past the wall it can only go up to where it explodes

last night there was 139 million bitbean on the ask. the night before over 150 million bitbean. now it's 132 million bitbean.

it's rapidly drying up. at this rate there will be less than 100mil buyable bitbeans on exchanges.

Just bought ethereum and pivx for around 700$

feels good desu

>now chinks like pivx and eth if it gets people to not look at the next moon opportunity

haha

Nice shilling chink
>if I slide people won't want a coin with less than 600m in circulation

lol@u

BEAN = endless opportunity. 2017 is off to a great start

but op's picture shows that ethereum is next best compared to bitbean

why so much hate

if your coin is going to success, why do you get so angry when people dont buy it desu???

Pic related if you 4 days ago before you changed tactics topkek

either way it's too late to buy into beans now, it's already at its ATH

>alltime high

why do chinks ALWAYS lie? one look at the chart proves you wrong. arer you paid just to astroturf like you did in pivx threads at 1 cent?

okay i just bought one dollars worth of bitbeans

now that im on your site, answer my questions without spouting memes at me desu

>nothing but sliding and FUD
>look im on ur side now answer ym question g-goy i dindu nuffin wrong

Why do you chink shills always ignore that spreadinf FUD here instead of just asking your "questions" to the developer himself makes you look like an obvious shill? I'd really suggest changing tactics because now when you're activated I know a coin is a solid buy like POSW, bay, bitbean, eth, pivx, dash all were like you shilled against relentlessly.

why do beaners get so angry when people dont buy their coin?

>lol u mad bro?? xDD

Not as mad as you obviously are for missing 3x giains. but you can still get some, but I'd not want you i since you're obviously a weak hand fool willing to scalp pennies in front of a mountain of money

Why do chinks always say the exact same things as if they get paid per post?

Thanks for the wallet advice.

Point of sales plan is what gives the bean value. Don't think of it as a standalone currency more of a use of the blockchain to streamline a trustworthy sales process.

Don't buy the bean if you're looking to day trade. Buy beans, sprout them, then wait for gains in the coming year.

this needs a date on it so the nocoiners kill themselves every time they see it

>bitb was less than 15 sat
>posw was less than 10k sat
>bitbay was less than 500 sat

lmaoing forever@nocoiners

whatever you say pajeet

i just bought some more ethereum whilst you were spouting your dumb memes

>chink shills have nothing but paid-per-post pasta
>now they suddenly like eth after years of shilling against it
eth is old hat in terms of proof of stake technology and needs to adopt dapps just to emulate their value creation benefits. yet eth itself will never have pos. maybe they'll adopt segwit but I doubt you chinks will let them.

130 million bitbean on the ask and rapidly shrinking. when it's less than 100 million bitbeans on the ask and the sat price is 99 tell me how smart you feel

bought another 15 just to piss you off, this is play money to me anyway

and bitbean's at 33 sat kiddo.

I'd really consider suicide if I was this bad at shilling.

34 sat now

Man, wish you didn't listen to these chink shills don't you lads? Beaners sound off

all the beans azRe fucking drying ujp!!! fget them while you stil can!!!

25 sat with 119 million beans on the ask.

I told you retards as soon as the beans on bittrex dry up there will be none in circulation. but hey, you pretended to know more about supply and demand than me toplol

>he fell for chink shills and didn't buy bitbean, bitbay, posw

kek I meant 35 sat

>tfw even 25 sat is a drop from here

seems like a breddy good bean
will buy when it crashes to ~12

Kek you'll be waiting a while

I put a buy order in at 21 for around a million Beans

How things are going I don't think it's going that low for a good while yet - if ever.
Scary (and exciting) yet probably true.

What place do i trade bitcoins for beans?

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BITB

ChinkyWinkies can't open their eyes wide enough to see the BIG LEAGUE value of BitBean

Too busy jacking off over their tiny puddle of LTC penny-gains, lmao @ Eastern Hemisphere

True Aryan Coinholder checking in who /5milBeaner/ here?

only 1 mil beans here, won't sell anything until a penny and even then it'll be a tiny amount to let other in on the bean action