PlayStation Vita General 3145 - Mysterious Sample Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Iconoclasts launches January 23
gematsu.com/2017/12/iconoclasts-launches

>Atelier Lydie & Suelle ‘Synthesis’ gameplay, fourth soundtrack sample video
gematsu.com/2017/12/atelier-lydie-suelle-synthesis-gameplay-fourth-

>A Certain Magical Virtual-On second trailer
youtu.be/EGdrAipUbMY

>Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2018 announced
gematsu.com/2017/12/jikkyou-powerful-pro-baseball-2018-announced

>Winning Post 8 2018 announced
gematsu.com/2017/12/winning-post-8-2018-announced-

>Koei Tecmo’s Attack on Titan 2 launches March 15 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/koei-tecmo-attack-titan-2-launches-march-15

>Gintama Rumble fifth Japanese TV spot
youtu.be/8MRfJcjkq1Q

>Your Four Knight Princesses Training Story delayed to March 8 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/four-knight-princesses-training-story-dela

>Code: Realize ~Shirogane no Kiseki~ Finis and Sholmes gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/11/code-realize-shirogane-no-kiseki-fini

>Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night’s Fashion Update Shows Off Outfits and Weapons
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/11/30/bloodstained-fashion-upd

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

gonintendo.com/stories/297221-sony-s-head-of-corporate-says-they-can-t-ignore-the-switch-and-it
gamer.ne.jp/news/201712070035/
youtube.com/watch?v=-lMR2RKWClc
asia.nikkei.com/Business/Companies/Sony-s-path-forward-begins-with-record-profit-Planning-chief?page=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Night vitagen don't sleep too much

Even sooner than the last time I said soon

Nekone needed to suffer more and Kuon needed to not beat around the bush so much,

Why are we still here?

To spend Christmas together.

I mean from the ending Nekone will suffer the continuous deterioration of her mothers health while her brother is off the face of the earth and her "sworn sister" has once again abandoned her. After pushing away Kiryu for so long she'll end up truly alone.

It ended with him meeting Kuon a few hours after the epilogue and he kept talking about wanting to go on a trip with everyone in the final mission, he'll probably pick her up along the way.

How can Escha & Logy even compete with an actual proposal?

>het in Atelier

Didn't they learn from E&L's low sales?

It's okay, Liane still wants to penetrate Firis.

Girl Power (Femininity)
==

L: I'm sorry... To have you help carry this.
K: Don't worry about it.
==

L: I'm a guy, but yet I'm so weak...
K: Everyone has their strength and weaknesses.
==

L: Kurisu-san...
==

K: Yeah... everyone has things they are good at...
Sfx: Can't win against that
L: ...Kurisu-san?

Good night.

Hey, look, vitagen!

Cute Nepgear

Sup. I really wanna play something on my vita. Can you give an advise? How is Tokyo Xanadu?

I love Nepgear she is a very cute girl please kill the other goddesses

>all those jokes in RB3 about her being a bad protagonist

I still like you Nepgear

Kind of mediocre, depending on what you want out of it.

What about Trails of Cold Steel?

Pretty decent, if you like a long JRPG. A lot more cliched than other Trails games, but still good.

Worst nep!

Any vita hacked fags here? do you need newer firmware to play recent vita titles?

>last dungeon on my second playthrough of MeiQ
>one last playthrough to wrap up the remaining trophies for the plat
>tfw this has been the most boring and drawn out plat in my recent memory
Lend me your strength vitagen.

Ganbatte user!

I know the feeling.

Thanks. Can you recommend something else? I really liked Ys.

Kindly fuck off and kill yourself at;

Gear solved ww2 by killing all the axis...and the allies

You can do it user

Fucking hell, those fucks on this side, and those fucks on our side. I've had it with this.

gonintendo.com/stories/297221-sony-s-head-of-corporate-says-they-can-t-ignore-the-switch-and-it

Toru!

>go nintendo .com
Clearly an unbiased source.

Those comments are something else.

gamer.ne.jp/news/201712070035/
Release date March 29th

>54000 yen Last Memories set
>Two version.
Holy shit.

Isn't like 550 dollars? Holy shit indeed.

Should I play Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth?

Do you like Digimon?

Well, honestly, I've never played any of Digimon games.

Google says 480 USD but it's still a shit ton nonetheless. It has the illustrators signatures (two illustrator = two versions) and the art plus OST of all the previous games so that's why it's so expensive.

Two versions each on PS4, Vita so that's close to $2000 in total for hardcore fans. Seems very susceptible to scalping though.

what atelier game should I try 1st?
youtube.com/watch?v=-lMR2RKWClc

There's that Atelier chart somewhere.

It is pretty good. On the easier side though.

I've also never played any of Atelier series. Should I play it?

Atelier Marie

re-release order really should be removed imo. Its would be like skipping Naruto or Dragon ball to watch the sequels.

But it clearly says たる there. Unless you're pulling off some kind of shitty pun with 撮る in mind, but I wonder if that's just giving you too much credit.

>tfw still dont understand ayesha battle system after a full playthrough

any more slice of life rpgs like atelier?

Has anyone played Summon Night 6? How is it?

Imagine if the Atelier series took time and actually polished up a game instead of producing a new minor derivative every single year since 2001.

If you like JRPG and the idea of monster capturing + raising then go for it. It's a pretty good game.

Utawarerumono but it's more of a VN than RPG. The second one has very much SoL though.

Eh, but then I wouldn't have my yearly SoL planning game. I'm not okay with that. Gust should just make two games a year, Atelier and something else. More than that and the quality really takes a nosedive. Also it's cheaper for my wallet.

the worst scenario is something like star ocean 5 where it took a long time to release and its still shit. You can never guarantee longer development times = better game desu

Star ocean v was such a fucking disappointment. Fuck, sheeting like that is something I like but man did that game play like shit. IV was so much more fun to play.

"water"proof vita when?

asia.nikkei.com/Business/Companies/Sony-s-path-forward-begins-with-record-profit-Planning-chief?page=2
Source links to reset*ra which links to the page above.

I was kinda hopeful, until I reached this line:
>so we're working to get more customers paying continuously for content, for example through paid subscription services.

Maybe I'll go sleep forever after Atelier L&S.

Yup, they're really into this pay for nothing thing. I have ps+ for 2019 since I got it for pretty cheap, but honestly changes has to happen if they want me to continue.

Suelle or Lydie?

Neither.

Please pick something.

It's too bad the business won't see a hardcore crash for the next decade or so. I hope the natural cycle of life and death eventually takes over this industry, as well, and the storm leaves no stone unturned in its passing. All these corporate suits that have no idea how to do things and the stagnant corporate viewpoint on the market just end up offering a worse experience for consumers all around. What's worse is that these companies are filled with something worse than just corporate drones that only see profit numbers and don't care about much else, they're filled with corporate drones that think they know the market and, thus, their myopic viewpoint is the only perspective they believe in, leading to the sterilization of content and, frankly, idiotic decisions that just make matters worse for literally everyone.

I can't wait for the decade where the market crashes, stock prices go down the drain, and companies either massively downsize or just fucking die, leaving us with nothing but passionate nerds from both the east and the west making games in their spare time for love of the art and maybe a little side cash, knowingly wasting their lives away only because that's the best they could come up with.

Why not both? I want to impregnate both of them so many times.

But they look bad, can I pick the potato or cake Sophie? Or plachta from the the twins game?

DMM-R18 is offering all you can play eroge for a monthly subscription.

Amazon jp has that kindle all you can read thing for a monthly subscription.

Sony has that game renting thing. They also managed to get exclusive priority of showing SAO movie recently, plus also launching of some OST exclusively via PSN.

etc etc

I guess it's not just them. I think it doesn't necessarily has to be bad though, though it easily can.

Why not? They are all waiting for a big strong man, except for Firis who is already taken, so she must be NTR'd.

Maybe when they grow up and have some better shapes. Though the art is still bad.

You are groggily lying in bed one day after waking up and reach down your pants for the usual self-fondling. Suddenly you realize that you are Alchemist Girl Meruru! What do you do afterward?

I'll live my life as the battle princess meruru.

Suelle.

>Sony has that game renting thing
You're missing the point.
thinks in acknowledging the Switch, Sony will finally wake up to their mistakes. They'll invest in third party studios for real exclusives (instead of making limited-time exclusivity), make games that are actually fun (instead of interactive movies with QTEs), and listen to their fans begging for another portable, then support / make quality games for it, which is how it was done up to PS3 era.

But no, those are too much work! Not to mention it can potentially cause them to go into the red again, which will put them at the fury of their shareholders and wall street. So what do they do? Why, they do it like what every MBA major out there would do! Find their most profitable product (PS Plus subscription) and squeeze it dry until the consumers won't buy it anymore, while cutting down products that only generates losses / very little profit.

Would you want to have a pajama party with Lydie & Suelle?

The new guy who replaced Andrew House is a networking guy after all. Internet is the way they're going. And dedicated handheld isn't something that works anymore, I mean just look at switch, it's a fucking hybrid. No one can and want to support two separate devices anymore. The most you realistically can expect from Sony is a portable ps4, which isn't great either since the games would have to be digital because of blu rays. And all digital handheld console? Japs love their physical games from what I've understood so it wouldn't work.

>those sleepwear
わっちの布団に飛び込んでおいで~

Corneria

It would probably sell double if those were "swimsuits" instead.

Why is that kurisu mad?

Oh God I just realized that whenever vitagen talks about going to sleep it's actually a euphemism for suicide.

Big corneria is decent, yeah.

Looks like it's a character drawn by Kurisu in S;G, shouting Kaiba (= a part of the brain).

Baka user!
Those clothes can also work as innerwears, but they also pass as sleepwears. By doing so, you're creating something that looks safe at the eyes of the CERO board (it's a pajama!), and at the same time providing services to the eyes of your fans (it's an innerwear!).

Sleep is just sleep user

I kinda doubt they care considering this passed.

Oh sample, my love

Sample is allowed this time

Sample is always allowed.

Not alway sample is evil

You infidel, sample is great.

I love Sample-tan!

Pure evil

That's a good sample.

Self fondle

Rape the maid