Does anyone have a picture? is there a video of him speaking? what's his education background...

does anyone have a picture? is there a video of him speaking? what's his education background?does he even put his name on this thing? is it josh garza?

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/tristandagosta/
sosnc.gov/Search/profcorp/12639858
poswallet.com/terms.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yea its josh garza

i'll take that as a "i dont know and you have a point but i have a lot invested in this thing so please don't point out the elephant in the room"

This is the marketing guy. He also runs icotimeline.com. They said the dev team has chosen to remain anonymous though.

If they are stupid enough to pull an exit scam, his name is Michael Douranos and he lives in Lamia, Greece. He is married with two children.

who gives a fuck about the marketing guy, every exit scam in history had a public face that was just barely distanced enough to face the music when tragedy struck

POSW is shit

CBX is gold

man if the devs went unanon this could be a yuge exchange

anyone got the discord link still?

What's your issue?

I go user because I don't want friends or family to know I made a coin worth money. If invent public then every one would treat me different , and I would feel like I can't go out normally.

Why is ok for you all to have anonymous funds and transactions but the man who made the coin has to be public?

Go fuck yourself

The fact that they didn't go public gives me more reassurance that they are legit.

People who go full public are condescending corporate fuck twats.

>Lamia
scary

Who runs bitcoin?
Who runs poloniex?

Tristan D'Agosta and the bitcoin devs are well known. i dont think it is too much of an issue overall tho

"Go fuck yourself"
yep, they're here guys
linkedin.com/in/tristandagosta/

and bitcoin is decentralized, no one "runs" it (duh)

Lol the posw shills are so aggressive. You realise this aggression just insinuates you are not legit.

Heres another picture of the patsy. Poor guy thinks hes a marketing manager, yet doesn't even do any marketing. LOL

Here are the POSW developers:

Colin Blakely, Founder/CEO of PoSWallet.

Nathan Faust, dev.

Michail Douranos is Community Manager.

Petros Anagnostou is Marketing Manager.

source? i googled colin blakely POSW and can't find a single thing except domain registration related stuff. how do we know he's the head vs a webmaster?

the first response already said POSW developers are choosing to remain user. LOL! good luck "investors"

>user dev
>centralized wallet

aww does this not fit your narrative nocoiner

Posw Holdings LLC

Corporate registration for POSW HOLDINGS LLC by Colin Blakely of 112 E Persimmon St Po Box 549, Youngsville, NC filed on Tue, Feb 28th, 2017 with North Carolina Secretary of State

Great FUD, OP.
I've already sold everything.
Post your Bitcoin address so I can send you some of my gains as thanks for saving me.

LMAO

holy shit this is creepy, is anyone else seeing this

so he's the registered agent, that doesn't mean he's the mastermind

>mfw this post

>filed on Tue, Feb 28th, 2017
THIS IS THE NEXT BIG THING GUYS
ITS BEEN IN THE WORKS FOR YEARS
...ok, well, weeks anyways

just give up bro. youre not smart enough to trick anyone

Wow, I'm really in awe at how talented you are at finding and identifying scams.

keep bumping the thread paid shills, so everyone can see the centralized exchange with an user dev (who lacks family values)

Would someone who spent years getting there PhD really start a crypto scam?

brb buying more posw.

damn i have so much more faith in this project now. thanks for making this thread bro

we don't know who's behind POSW, how would we know if they have a PhD?
If i was an user dev running a scam exchange, I'd hire people like a marketing guy and a lawyer or registration agent and a webmaster to be the face of the company and take the fall when i disappear

you paid shills think you have the chans figured out, but you're not fooling anyone

>We don't know who runs it
>Yes we do, here are the names of a bunch of the people involved
>Here's the company registration too
>But you don't have the head dev's name!!! Maybe all of those other people just entered into a long-term business relationship with a total stranger known only by a pseudonym, and he is using them as patsies. Doesn't that seem more likely than this being a legitimate collaboration?
You're really convincing me.
Thanks.
I've already sold all my coins, why don't you post your BTC address so I can send you 2 BTC of my gains as thanks?

>reeeerreeeeee paid shill reee
lol

I wish man. Just trying to do my own dd and help out other anons.

>those other people just entered into a long-term business relationship with a total stranger known only by a pseudonym

happened with every other exchange scam...

This thread is full of so much Bullshit its starting to look like /pol/.

>if we post a funny meme pic with our comments, they'll think we're regular users of the site

we're just as powerful as pol. pumping memecoins to 100 mil marketcaps weekly

Can't they hire an intermediary lawyer or financial firm of some sort to represent them?

Bro you are trying way too hard to FUD

Relax yo. The coin is gonna moon regardless of your FUD. It dipped right now so now is the time to buy in IMO.

There marketcap grew by 500% in a week. Give it some time.

>let's try the chill approach
>maybe this will save our reputation
>let's use hip words like "bro" and "yo", internet kids like that

sosnc.gov/Search/profcorp/12639858

poswallet.com/terms.php

Less worried now

oh neat the registered agent has a name
it's fine that the lead dev in control of the coins wants to remain anonymous. that sounds like a good thing

Why would someone with a PhD be a registered agent to a scam?

haha but seriously guys we cant let these guys have control over our coins

Does a business need to reveal the names of all of it's employees?

>Let's try to breakdown the post
>maybe that will try to save the thread
>hope it works, try not to sound too desperate

I can only imagine the salt that will be flowing on here in 3 months

..obviously not
thread is about the mastermind
thread has received nothing but diverting comments not addressing the point
NO ONE KNOWS WHO HAS CONTROL OF THE COINS HAHAHAHA

It's been stated multiple times on Veeky Forums, on the posw slack and pretty much everywhere where posw is discussed, the fact that the lead developer is anonymous. This is nothing new.

If this is the kind of salt we are getting now, whoooo boy in 3 months its gonna be bad.

You are trying way too hard. I guess I could thank you for fudding since I want more cheap coins.

I know who owns the LLC.
He lives in NC.
Not gonna say anything else.

Don't keep them in their wallet then.

Just buy on Yobit if you're so concerned you retarded cucks

The traders on the POSW exchange are hilariously retarded though and I just leaped over the 33% dip that just happened because they bought my entire stash high. I'm getting out with my sick gains; it was fun as hell.

Why get out?
I wouldn't sell below a dollar.

keeping it in the wallet is the entire purpose of the main feature of the coin

you dont have to keep them there. you are aware of this right? regardless if that is the purpose of the coin.

you don't have to keep them there to stake?

hmm look that similarities here... interesting indeed.

this poor user is slack has given away his id info and still can't withdraw all his coins because of the limit.

>limit
my sides

>I don't know what staking is

it's a staking wallet, i assume you need your coins in their wallet to stake...

You just put the coins in any wallet, dumbass.
You can download one and run it on your desktop.

"Dividends will be sent to all addresses holding coins based on the earnings at poswallet.com for the previous month (plus any extra bonuses for said month)"

so if you don't leave your coins on there it defeats the whole purpose (also good luck taking coins out anyways with the limits)

>Dividends will be sent to all addresses holding coins
Meaning you can hold them in any address, not just on the site.

On what exchange other than POSWallet.com can you buy and sell PoSW Coin and where other than their website can you store it?

Yobit is one exchange.

>livecoin, yobit, cryptopia, c-cex

this guy doesn't even look white to me. is he some kind of light-sinned pajeet?

are you guys seeing all these buys??? glad to share this success with you all

douranos sounds greek

how safe is it to store pivx on yobit

lmao

there was a dumb cunt saying the dev was easily findable by looking at the LLC

you'll kill yourself in a month when it's at $1