Simpler times Edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

taleoftwowastelands.com/content/ttw-performance-guide
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18949/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11853/
youtube.com/watch?v=hU7EHKFNMQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That wouldn't be possible anyway because your spouse got shot in the head. They wouldn't be able to perform a full memory transfer unless the brain was intact. They should've just kept the SS's spouse alive as your first companion instead of Dogmeat.

Legion sucks

Reminder, you must post proof of someone possibly having a differing opinion than yours, unless yours is NV is infalliable and literal perfection.

Option 2: Replace damaged parts of brain with synthetic versions, then unfreeze her

From what I can tell, her memory should be intact.

Gonna repost my question from the last thread:

What are the good quest/new land mods for FO4? Is that Beyond the Border mod good? Already got Tales from the Commonwealth.

How about some monster/animal retextures? I know of that one that makes all the creatures more colorful and I wasn't a fan of it.

Looked more like a upper chest shot to me

New Vegas is the perfect Fallout game

reminder that the institute is the dumbest fucking faction in any fallout game, yes even dumber than hubologists
>"let's make a 3d printed slave race with the exact same nervous system as humans, what could go wrong?"
Synths add nothing to the game and fallout 4 is probably the worst story about "androids" i've ever seen

I want to pet__ Dogmeat!

that's what happens when you make an entire game based on a slightly cool quest in fallout 3

What scenes would be good numbers for a New Vegas musical?
>Intro song is called Rigged From The Start, sung by Benny and the Khans as they discuss the current state of the Mojave and ambush the Courier
>The Nipton lottery becomes a song by Vulpes and the Legionaries/Nipton townsfolk
>House down a Friend Like Me-esque song to try and win the Courier over by promising him wealth and luxury

>clean install
>no mods
>crash every five cells
>install 4gb patcher, NVAC, and unofficial patch
>crash every five cells

>based on
They were planning this ever since Fallout 3

>have pirated copies of 3 and nv on my craptop
>nv shits itself but 3 runs fine
>have legit copies on non crap desktop
>3 shits itself but nv runs fine

3D printed people aren't immortal and unchanging
3D printed people aren't created with fully developed AI
This is the least credible reason to call the Institute dumb, which they are

that's gamebryo baybe

I really like the world Lonesome Road sets.
>enclave society outside just military
>various old world missle bases run by the enclave
>remote gets delivered, destroys everything
>years later the NCR and Legion war there for a while until they're goulified, at which point the pain outweighs their hatred of eachother and begin just trying to survive

That makes it worse

I care more about buddy than i do shaun t b h

So were there any one-off references in 4 that might indicate where the next game will be set?

If Shaun were a girl that would honestly make me care a lot more. My instinct toward a daughteru is to protect her. My instinct toward a son is to keep him the fuck away from me.

>can't fuck your slaves
F4SS is shit

Your craptop probably has old enough hard/software that 3 doesn't implode upon being booted, beyond not being future proof, Fo3 is playable vanilla

The opposite goes for NV, as it was designed for newer hard/software.

>Have NVAC, NVSR, YUP and a slew of other mods
>Did INI edits
>No crashes and smooth gameplay
Works on my machineā„¢

>tfw no mantis bot

I want to HUG_ Cait!

why is her mouth so small

with your penis?

proceed to your bedroom so you may fall asleep, caitlinfaggot

When I have sex with her irl doppelganger I'll do it for you caitfag.

We're going to see canon decisions from NV.
>b-b-but bethesda hates NV!
That's just obsidrone rumors

That's understandable, anything more and you'd be at risk of getting a disease

>oral is more expensive than vaginal
???

Picking perk help!
>energy weapons character
>level 18
>middle of dead money
>choices are
>jury rigging
one hand this sounds cool, but weapon repair kits are stupid common, on the other hand this perk prints money.. but money is not hard to come by.
>quick draw
has never really been a huge issue. but would be nice
>adamantium skeleton
doc bags are not rare, that limb powder is super easy to make, I think if I do khan's quests I can learn to make Hydra, already have the broken bones perk. eh.
>black widow/homosex perk whos name I cant spell
10% more damage is neat but meh
>Tag!
to tag Speech to guarantee good ending with God/Dog. 60 speech currently, can probably get another level for 17 more points, have a meeting people mag in the bag. I treated Christine and Dean well so far and those are golden. just banking right now on hitting a level before that particular point in the game or get the bad or semi-neutral ending. (50 or below speech for bad, 70 for God, 85 for good)

whew, and for what it is worth I have 160 or so MFCs to be able to fight my way through the gala opening

taleoftwowastelands.com/content/ttw-performance-guide

Do that INI thing, if it's exactly every 5 cells it might fix it.

Also never load from an auto save, a quick save, or from a save that was saved over another save (as in, never overwrite a save, always use a new slot). Irrelevant to your current problems, but I'm directing this at anyone who's game crashes for non-shitty mod reasons. Saves that overwrite another save have a chance to corrupt and bloat, which then will raise the odds of you crashing.

Triggers my autism when I try to tell people this and they're like
>works on my machine
but all they're saying is that they haven't gotten a "your save file is corrupted" message, not that they never crash. And of course those retards also think that it's perfectly normal for NV to crash every half hour and you can't fix it.

>used goods cost more than pure robot
I want to see the manager

Jury rigging works with armor, too. So unless you're using a mod like Alternative Repairing, I figure that's worth something.

It's low because Curie isn't good at oral

This desu. But I can see why they didn't make him a girl.

You are level 18 and from the sounds of it not even through your first dlc. Every character I made always had trouble picking perks for their final levels which was not bad. So if getting the good ending is that important I say go for the Tag! skill because at the end of it all you will be struggling to min/max when you are already maxed out. also adamant a shit because of Honest Hearts shitting out Healing Poultice

>early game survival
>fuck up stealth
>enemies grouped up, perfect for molotov
>dogmeat runs into them
>decide to sacrifice dogmeat for the greater good
>accidentally blow myself up on the corner and die instantly
i thought they replaced the karma system in this game

thats your inner pedophile talking, not parental instincts.
>ill like my kids more if they are a certain gender
said no parent outside of california ever

I think I've jumped the shark on this character a long time agohonestly

>ill like my kids more if they are a certain gender
Except it's common knowledge that parents tend to favor their opposite-sex child. That's where the terms "momma's boy" and "daddy's little girl" originate.

>not parental instincts.
There have literally been studies done that show parents care more for their daughters than their sons. In turn daughters are more likely to care for their parents.

Then what makes you think she's any good in bed?

She's not.
But she's eager to learn any, and all things you're going to want to do with her.

How much for a creampie?

Please she's certified disease-free

On the house for Curie since she's sterile, 200 caps extra for the others

>Caitlyn
hnnng.

I want to put on an exaggerated british accent and say "Ah, Ms. Caitlyn, what shall you have this evening?" when I pull her chair out for her and Codsworth would think I'm being serious and offer me waiting tips.

If anyone else called her Caitlyn she would punch them or something.

wew lad

I'm the best doctor in the commonwealth.

Now you are just rationalizing your want to fuck a kid.

I'm just saying I'd rather have a daughter than a son. You're the one talking about fucking kids.

No fun if I cant get her pregnent, I'll take Piper

Would you let her lighten your load, /fog/?

Should I bother playing survival mode?

I'm mainly interested in the food and ammo weight mechanics

Oh I'd giver a load alright

she can take every load I've got

No you are just saying you would much rather keep a little girl close to you at all times meanwhile you would throw your son out in the cold.

thats not weird at all

Still not worth the asking price.

I'm glad we understand each other

there is a mod to pick and choose what you want from survival. I think its actually called Survival Options.

she just looks fat faced

not my type I guess

Does abduction + conquest allow me to capture and recruit/resettle people like preston and cait? Want to travel with as many as possible for max like raising.

I WILL LIMIT THE PAIN I INFLICT, IF POSSIBLE

welp off to go fuck danse

nice neck line space cadet

don't blame me for beth making the hood not cover the neck

you guys think mrsasa789 ever going to release that sweet octopus sneaking suit? probably not feels bad, would be nice

Man what is it with Bethesda and necks. They can't seem to get them right

The bends

Whats the optimum load order in terms of

gameplay mods
weapon mods
clothing/armour mods
settlement mods

Does it actually matter? other than putting gameplay mods last

hey /fog/, do you guys know the name of that one youtuber who does mod reviews for fo4, and he has a brunette female character with a ponytail? no its not mxr, but hes relatively popular as well i think

thats not how load orders work user

Idk? Brodual? Hodilton? Juicehead?

well LOOT just fucks with everything

\

>What are the good quest/new land mods for FO4?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18949/?
>How about some monster/animal retextures?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11853/

def not brodual
i dont think its this hodilton guy either, doesnt seem to play female characters
might be juicehead but probably not
its a real shame because there was this one video in particular i was watching where he was showcasing a bunch of armors and his character was really good looking, and on the description he'd list what he used to make that character
unfortunately my pc rebooted itself right when i was about to save the video lel

>Playing Nukaworld
>Run across a cave cricket
>Get one shotted
what the fuck

>no its not mxr
But all the other mod reviewers have THICC Russian or Indian accents and personalities equal to that of a stack of bricks.

i dont even care about the youtuber himself, i just really liked the look of his character. sucks that i cant find it

Does anyone play using this?

Why is everything in Celsius?

>Beat Kellogg
>Decide to make a "Muesum of the Minute Men" with all the Villians I've beat along the way
>Realize after setting up Kellogg, there aren't a whole lot.
Well fuck

it was a nice minimap for a while and then i got a new phone and never bothered reinstalling the app

>75~ energy weapons
>enough medical supplies
>have 4 psycho
>280~ MFC
>even the higher level ghosts take 2 holo shots to kill
>got Dog's perk
>Dean's perk
>Christine's perk
>went and fully upgraded holorifle
>attained my goal and then some of 90 speech at level 19
>Dean was treated with respect from start to finish
>God and Dog were never treated poorly
>had a homolust with christine about small spaces
Run boy run, or plow through? I am pretty sure I am in the clear for the good ending

I used it for awhile with my preorder pipboy but apparently theres a bug where if you have too many things in your inventory then it just stops working.

or anything proofread

but no, I wouldn't get her to carry my stuff for me

Lydia from skyrim flashbacks

tfw an npc makes you embarrassed/feel bad about asking them to do stuff

Yeah sure Haylen, it's not like I've been running back-to-back 48/72 hour ops
I've already got your fucking haptic drive, can I go back to sleep?

it is time to go to sleep, caitlinfaggot

make sure to get all the gold AND sneak past the old man

At that part I just played this youtube.com/watch?v=hU7EHKFNMQg and tried speedrunning the whole way back

I got a buffout and some liqour. ganna kill him, drop everything besides holorifle and load up on as much gold I am literally allowed to carry

damn glad I keep youtube at 10% volume all the time

All the named raiders, all the names nuka world raiders, and then have a separate section for the mirelurk queen head and the deathclaw that attacks you guys at the museum etc.

>caitlin
What a beautiful name.

You could also just put generic outfits. One for Raiders, one for Gunners, one for Rust devils, etc

Can't you put the weapons on display cases or tables in front of the armor? Would look way better imo.

i had a friend with that name who went by Cat
it was pretty cute