imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw/HJuSdEQt

Got stuck

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/nsgj7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good morning

Good death

Goodnight! ringdingdingdingdingdingding

Bump

Good Grief, Good Grief!

waifu mod where

Nvr

> where
> implying that one exists somewhere

Starbound

never

>Terraria has everything but pixelated waifus
Where did it all go so wrong? Why isn't anybody fixing it?

Truly a general is dead when the only form of discourse is waifu shit and horse cock.

Reminder that the dryad is a pure spirit of nature and will fucking smite you when you give her even the faintest lusting looks

>Implying she isn't taking it up the butt from all the woodland creatures

Maybe she puts out when you purify the world.

>wrong
You mean right

Truly a Hallow

In calamity mod you can have 4 waifus fighting for you at the same time. You have to actually fight and kill them first though.

How do i make good looking houses?

Not that way, that's for sure.

Literally just look up reddit builds and see what works and what doesn't. Those general shapes would actually be pretty good if they had proper detail and materials.

Stealing from Reddit always works.

Am I the only one here who just wants to start a new world with someone but doesn't know anyone who plays terraria.

I put both my characters and my home world on steam cloud with that ingame option and deleted the game. I reinstalled it now and there's nothing left. Did i miss something? Isn't cloud supposted to save your stuff to the steam server or something like that? Just lost 200 hours of progress.

Don't use steam cloud, manually back up my documents/terraria folder or wherever it is instead.

I do, but my internet's so shit I've never even seen multiplayer. All I can get is satellite where I live. I tried getting my brother into Terraria so maybe we could LAN a game, but he didn't like
it and lives elsewhere in any case.

Why not just host a server for fags from this general?

May I ask, why do you have 5 lakes of water to fish in?

Fuck I used to know that same feeling all to well, even with 75mbps terraria multiplayer still lags sometimes for me.

I just want something simple where me and someone else can just start a world, collect shit, build cool shit and kill bosses. I find servers with more than like 5 people to be a hassle imo.

I like servers with like 8 people spread around a modded extra huge world to be the best, but I can see more than 3 being crowded on Medium.

Typically whenever I try to find a server, everything is already done, there's already a fuckton of buildings built and nothing to really do since everyone's already it. I just want to start fresh with someone. I believe 3-4 people is good for a medium world while 8-9 is too much even for a large world.

There's no point to joining a post-HM server, I'd say.

It's all layered. My guy is standing on the surface. One level down is underground. Also you can't see it there's a crimson strip to the left and ice to the right. Depending on where I stand the biome changes, and the upper one's for glowing mushroom fishing. There is also a cavern fishing spot down below.

Nice chimney. How are those windows done? I can't tell, I assume it's one of the wallpapers or whatever but with a space in the middle and painted inverted, but which?

Agreed, I wish I had more friends that played terraria to be honest.

Then make some here. Put up a server and let the faggots pile in.

I have no idea where to even begin with that. I also don't want to bog my computer down with that.

I've been trying to figure out the windows myself, honestly.

A server doesn't take much more resources than just a single player world, as far as I am aware. Otherwise it's bound to work.

Maybe but I don't know how to make a server people are willing to join. Could you make one?

>finish a night with blood moon
>literally immediately after it ends a goblin army spawns
JUST

No, because I've got the upload rate of a mentally retarded child talking down a can on a string.

I'm pretty fascinated by Terraria's world simulation, even though it's relatively basic. Spreading grass and biomes, growing plants, and the fluid simulation is also pretty nice. Are there any games with similar features?

Anyways, I've decided to write a little clone of the worldgen and biome simulation, after playing countless vanilla terraria maps they get boring once you've seen everything dozens of times. At first it will just be a fun project to have some sort of "living" screensaver thingie to look at, but maybe it'll evolve into a real game later. Any suggestions about what you wish was in Terraria but will never be because the next update will never come?

>blood moon into a solar eclipse into another blood moon

Do you just want to add me on steam to duo then?

Terraria doesn't have much of a steam integration, might as well post an IP.

I don't have an IP to post.

He's a retard anyways. Terraria has Steam integration.

More structures, more varied generation. Hell, just a little more customization would be great. I've always wanted to do a scenic hill-borrowed base between two close, large hills, but I've never been able to find the right combination of biome.
Or, hell, why not a single biome world? Like 100% snow, except for frozen oceans on either side, a dungeon and maybe some crimson/corruption.

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MINDS.

I'm working on it.
just in the planning stages, and i'm going in blind so it'll be slow going for a long while, but i'm working on it.
One for each female NPC, one for each boss. That's the plan, anyway.

Why are these threads so dead now.

Because Otherworld and 1.3.6 are dead forever

I do hope Otherworld comes out, or they at least release the soundtrack. The previews they released for it were pretty good

They're both retarded.

Terraria doesn't even have multiplayer

Dew it.
I might be able to provide some spritework if you want.

What would the bosses do when you aren't killing them?

I'll try.
But, as i said, i'm going in blind. My only previous programming experience, beyond second-rate macro programming in business college, is a starbound mod, so any coding is going to end up bug-ridden and i probably will need help with debugging.
Probably do the sprites myself, but if you'd like, you could fine tune them for maximum attractiveness.

That's where a lot of the fun stuff is.

What mods for the next server?

kRPG has multiplaye rnow.

Does it work with Magic Storage now?

Calamity because why not

When this last happened (last evening), what fixed it was downloading the world, turning on HERO's Mod, and cleaning up the floors (which had a lot of Chain Guns).

Calamity mod

Potion combines where?

How about that, ? Infinites or something.

Any requests for exclusions? T.O. makes it really challenging because of the (minimalistic) iframes throughout, but I'm plausibly shelving it for accessory and Fists (WpnO) rendering.

Luiafk lets you combine potions.

Also forgot to add Fargo's Mutant Mod, and AlchemistNPC

I like creative inspiration to build houses (usually I just make rectangle out of wood) how do I git gud at making cool houses? Is there some guideline anywhere?

lack*

Literally visit Reddit like millions of posts have said before

ah alright thanks, fuck that's what I get for not skimming over the thread once.

you can start by using good looking materials

Like what?
I've only got around 40 hours on the game, so unsure what materials look good and wich dont

Want to combine potions into something like endless quiver

Look at the block list in the OP

do calamity also is the ip going to be the same?

Here's the wld from the server with mods.
ufile.io/nsgj7

Here's kRPG:

>thorium
>AGAIN
into the trash it goes.

Is Veeky Forums ready?

Did anything even get added? No Calamity? I'll pass on this one.

It's kRPG and without T.O.

Why no calamity?

Having some movement issues.

Why no horsecock?

Well, that seems fixed.

How's performance?

The hells a kRPG?

wew lad

>join
>0-1fps
>can hear noises but nothing else
>constant freezing
boy do I love this already.

And my game just crashed. This is why I hate doing servers, there's always some hassle involved.

Guess multiplayer peformance is a problem, so..

Any other multiplayer RPG mods?

Here you blind fuck.
Just fucking do it for christ sake. At least it's usable in multiplayer.

>dual wielding mod
>no quadrouple wielding mod

>4 legendary terra blades

>thorium AND calamity
oh boy, this is gonna go REAL well.

Looting is now going.

>calamity
>thorium
>battle rods

jesus fucking christ

You made a new map for the ore/biome spawns right?