Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qoz59adVvo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here comes T.Racer!

I want to bully Tracer until she cries!

Just another day in Silver.

>unironically thinking the orbs are better than his passive lifesteal

Why do people here think the Dallas Fuel is the favorite to win OWL over Seoul? Is it because of tAIMBOTmou?

Please don't tell me it's because of Seagull, he is trash at esports Overwatch. People just watched his youtube videos against lobby scrubs where he has a pocket Mercy healing him and he wipes the floor. I've never seen someone exposed so many times where it counts.

Threadly reminder that defense hero are underpowered annoying pieces of shit besides junkrat, he's a borderline overpowered annoying piece of shit that add nothing to the game beside enabling cancer shitter comps and that removing them will only make the game better symmetra included, widowmaker simply doesn't belong in this game

I WANT A REINHARDT SKIN THIS CHRISTMAS

Hello reaper main who does bronze damage and walks straight into a deathballs
>b-b-but I have my lifesteal

Removing an element of skill play to make a character easier for casuals, does not make it a buff.

Goddamn it, I have failed you /owg/
also why can't OPs delete threads?

Are Fareeha and Ana muslims? Do they cover up in their civilian lives?

I can't even be bothered arguing with you by just so you know you are a fucking muppet mate.

Does this really happen if you try to delete a thread?

The new event skins are so shit no one wants to leak them

You have to understand that we don't actually know anything about esports.

yea

no, both are incredibly promiscuous and use biotic serums to regenerate their hymens so they can pretend they are pure maidens when having sex with the countless men and women they partner with.

they have face tattoos depicting the symbol of a god from an ancient egyptian religion
ana has a mixed race child, out of wedlock
both have served in independent military organizations

you tell me my man, how islamic do they sound

>not wanting to be on team ronald mcdonald

>america's icon

>seoul used their away skin

>Pharah
>regenerating hymen at all
>Canadian
She's a certified slut.

Seoul will win OWL easily.

Korean teams will finish in the top 4. Americans/westerners won't even come close.

Wasnt there a rumour that Overwatch is rapidly losing viewers in korea? I guess we will have to just wait a bit for them to move away from the game until we can have an interesting league.

Hey, /owg/, I'm kind of new to the game (lv. 40) and I have some questions:
1. What can I do about Scatter Arrow?
I get into a fight with a Hanzo and he misses his regular arrows but then shoots my feet and murders me, it's such a shitty way to die. Is there a hero who just walks all over him? I'd honestly pick them up since I can't stand Hanzo.

2. What can I do against Junkrat? He has so much damage output and deletes anything that gets close to him with mine spam, but backpedaling generally has me walk into his bombs that do full damage even after they hit the ground for some reason.
I know I'm a scrub but Hanzo and Junk are just a nightmare to play against since all my deaths feel like bullshit.

For the record, I 'main' Orisa but I've spent the past few weeks trying to learn one or two of each class, so I'm learning Phara and Tracer, Mei, Orisa, Zarya, Ana and Lucio. I want to learn Genji since he's pretty fun, but all my recent QP matches are either against people with like 3 or 4 stars, or smurf accounts where lv. 7 Widows and Soldiers dominate the entire fight. Why's QP like this?

>Be ranked 2000 SR
>Pick healer and loose with gold obj time
>Pick tank and loose with gold dmg and obj time
>Pick DPS and loose with Gold everything
Can win bro's.

Big booty tracer or big titty tracer?

Neither

It sounds like you're getting into too many 1v1s and facetanking everything. Rather than learning a new hero, learn to stop straying off from your team.

Flat tracer~

Genji is here

where my christmas leaks at

WHERE

When did you stop playing Comp?

Don't lie, we all know you want that juicy Tracer meat.

Got one from Korea just now, hot off the press.

die

I never stopped, I just rarely play it.

As an Orisa you really want to avoid Hanzo and Junkrat. Junkrat shits all over her because she's a big target, and Hanzo as well for similar reasons, leave it to your team if you can.

If you want to pick up a tank that does well against those two, I'd recommend Winston. It's extremely important to work around your shield if you're going to fight any high DPS hero, but if you do it well you'll be able to out DPS both of them and avoid scatter arrow.

Another good tank is Zarya who can absorb the damage put out by Junkrat which will allow you to melt him with your beam. You'll have to learn to time your shields though.

APEX Season 4 was 100% korean teams though?

I know EscA and a few others moved to PUBG though. If Seoul had him DPSing it would be an even bigger massacre.

Why not both

Given the circumstances Seoul actually played pretty badly against Shanghai, assuming they were trying.

hnnng i wish, artists only give one or the other usually

Fuck off Reaper.

You couldn't even be bothered to string together a coherent sentence. Thanks for taking the easy way out, ya fuckin' omnishambles of a "human". If you can't grasp the English language; I'd very much doubt you'd be able to play a video game.

nothing
play a 500+ hp character and live with it, its on him to miss, theres basically nothing you can do if you cant just take it and get healed
pharah and genji are the best dps characters to play around it but they both die in a single headshot so its not free in any sense
hanzos a stupid character, being nonviable in a coordinated environment doesnt excuse his shitty design

zarya + main tank rapes rat
pharah is also decent
any hitscan with midrange capability shits on him, he moves too slowly while mine jumping so hes an extremely easy target no matter what he does
theres nothing that really mitigates his spam anymore though, dvas ineffective at it and every other barrier fucking explodes, so the ideal way to deal with him is to attack him from an angle he cant cover by holding m1 on a wall near choke since hes fucking terrible outside mine range

>any hitscan with midrange capability shits on him, he moves too slowly while mine jumping so hes an extremely easy target no matter what he does
>theres nothing that really mitigates his spam anymore though, dvas ineffective at it and every other barrier fucking explodes, so the ideal way to deal with him is to attack him from an angle he cant cover by holding m1 on a wall near choke since hes fucking terrible outside mine range
Basically, do Genji.

Everyone in Overwatch is a secular humanist

I like reaoer, I main him

for hanzo try jumping, sometimes that will make the scatter arrow miss but it works better with small characters.
As for maining orisa, just go for rein or winston. She not awful on certain maps but a bad orisa can doom a team in attack because most of th time they barely move forward causing the others to attack without protection.
If you think widow or soldier are dominating the game it's because no one is contesting them dva can chase and kill both and if you have winston too you can attack toghether

Draw your main in paint
post result

Fuck off, reaper.

No

>4 fingers

That's fucking awful, get on my level.

They're likely to face a challenge from London, half of their roster is GC Busan and those guys beat Lunatic-Hai at Apex S4

And correct me if I'm mistaken, only three teams are 100% KR
Quite a few more of them do have KR members on the roster but they don't make up the majority of their teams

Dallas is memed a lot but they're still likely to at least put up a strong showing

>is it because of player X
At this level no single player can carry an entire team

Taimbot might click a few heads in a row but the only reason that can happen is if someone like Effect is also in there fucking with them and enabling him to do so

They really should have Sombra's hacks show up in the killfeed. It'd be helpful for both teams at the same time and it'd help cut down on the complaint that she's too communication reliant.

>tfw your team works together to not only bully and kill Mercy but to teabag her at every opportunity

some of you guys are alright

post meaty tracers

I want a hero from my country!

for scatter arrow, if youre playing a fast character you can try to get him to waste it by surprising him from a weird angle while jumping around. and for junkrat, engage from a distance or engage close up only after he's used his mines.

if youre playing orisa you want to be avoiding fighting em. and pretty much everyone actually. remember orisa is a portable shield dispenser not a fighter. do keep trying other classes though, ive switched mains i think 5 times since i started playing. dont worry about winning in qp, especially while youre still learning, the folks youre paired against are only going to get better, not worse, so now is the time to try all those characters you suck as.

OWL was kinda fun but also too gooky.
They can try and hide it with this city brand shit but it's still 90% gook vs gook

there never will be a swedish hero, sorry

Uhm Torb ???

when will people understand that her hacking isnt bad because its hard to capitalize on, its bad because its uptime is garbage
remember back when dva matrix was on a cd instead of a resource, exact same issue, too easy to play around when you can disengage or back up easily then just destroy them when the abilitys down

gotchu senpai

Technically Bastion too.

Torb is only half of one

What would you give to get a reinhardt christmas skin?

when i stopped hating fun

How? We dont know where it was created, and clearly it doesn't live there. It's just staying with Torb momentarily

Your mum.

>Bastion is some IKEA model

No wonder he sucks balls

hacking isn't something you can really put on a resource

It's not a swedish hero with an american doing a bad german accent

I think he's referencing how Bastions were designed by Torb but you are still correct

Agreed

things that should show up in the ticker
>nanoboosts
>sleeps

it is
it would just require a refocus of its utility away from health kit hacking

>Hack now disables passives

There, she's viable. A correct, well timed hack from the shadows is now a serious debuff instead of just putting her on a level playing field with most people

Why nano? You hear both ana's and the hero you nanoboost voiceline and the kills are shown as assist

sleep and junk traps

Fucking youtube Overwatchers piss me off so much
"If you nano the right person you'll climb to masters"
"If you pick healer and communicate you'll win games"
Such fucking horseshit

>"come on voice or we report you"
>go to voice but set the voice to 1

>I am a Junkrat main, I'm so good at this game as you see Junkrat requires the utmost skill to play and do well in as he is a big open target with practically no health so he's totally vulnerable and everyone can counter, an almost pathetic hero that I manage to excel in. I have turned what is useless into treasure and I will climb the ladders beating everyone in my path. See you in top 500 lads

youtube.com/watch?v=-qoz59adVvo

>tell team to group up and take high ground
>no one groups up and they die 1v6

"Just communicate and you will climb"

>just communicate and you will climb
this is true if every person communicates on the team, otherwise probably not

You really shouldn't watch those bottom feeders. They're just in it to make an easy buck peddling easy answers to the desperate silver masses.

Just listening is fine, too

When will you all drooling dps tard will understand that solo healing is a terrible strategy that will end in the loss of every team fight against a team with two healer?

I don't think I can do any more as Zen in Diamond, but I keep losing. I call out discords, I call out that someone on our team is half, I'm always conscious of my positioning, I'm saving my ults for blade, grav, etc. At this point I think I'm actually playing better than when I was in Masters, but I keep losing. What do

>enemies will dodge your grenades so it requires high mental function to know where they are most useful, even what the peasants describe as "spam" is highly intellectual prediction and game-sense"
>proceeds to get a riptire in 40 seconds on Eichenwalde

>moira mains

disgusting

get this irish witch out of my pure british board

next person to say he loves moira will be forced to pick tea leaves for the rest of their lives

>b-but it worked that one time in quickplay!

t.

FInd better teammates, Zen is useless unless the entire team cooperates around his discord orbs

Play DPS, or become a one trick with a silly hero.

>next person to say he loves moira will be forced to pick tea leaves for the rest of their lives
You leave that guy alone he can't help it