Dropshipping

cheapnbeautiful.com

Just started this dropshipping website a few days ago. Today I paid some facebook and instagram ads/promoting too.
Got 50 visits so far, but still no order done.

Am I missing something? Is there anything wrong? Anyone that already does dropshipping can give me any advice?
What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nWhegfV
cheapnbeautiful.com/collections/frontpage/products/waterproof-liquid-lipstick
cheapnbeautiful.com
kindled.store
drive.google.com/open?id=1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping. Really need some help.

Looks pretty good to me.

If I was a dumb 19 year old hottie I would probably buy some shit.

Site looks clean and great user

I would suggest you low key shill your site on YouTube makeup videos

>biz pls gib business
Kys

There is no mission statement, no information on products other than metadata, and there is no emotional appeal to the website.

of course I haven't run a successful business myself. WTF do I know?

I say there isn't an emotional appeal to buy. Whatever puts money in your pocket

I can tell a dude made that site. Fix it. Also, the name sucks ass. No one wants to willingly feel like they're buying shitty, cheap make-up. That's why Walmart has a flashy make-up section. Creates an essence of quality. Remove the work cheap from everything. I make around 1k in profit dropshitting. Trust me on this.

Your imply is a piece of shit, fucktard. I was just asking for help.
Did you already born knowing everything? Fuck off. Don't be an asshole. If you think you're better, show me your online business. I really want to learn with you.

if you dropped money in ads IMO you're doing it wrong. those fucker have you spending upwards of $50 on prime keywords depending on the industry. find a reliable source to do SEO work for you and stick with that

SEO is a 2008 meme. Won't get you sales in 2017. Influencers are the only way to actually generate steady sales.

OK, so, remove the 'cheap' from everything. Thing is, I already bought the domain. What am I supposed to do now?

I believe this to be the case as well, you really require influencers to push your product otherwise people won't be able to relate to it before purchase.

Ads and SEO don't seem to generate sales like they used to, consumers are becoming more involved and need to feel relation to a product.

Gotta go thru with testing shit first before u take off lil nigga

If you want non-meme advice, hit up the guys in the discord. Buy a new fucking domain. I make around 1.2k per week doing this shit.

discord.gg/nWhegfV

What people look at most on these kind of websites are reviews and past customer experiences. I recommend you fake a couple of those on each product, maybe add a star rating as well. And a previous user makes a good point, YouTube beauty gurus are your best bet to attract clientele

Honestly user it looks too much like a basic dropshipping site at the minute. Needs an actual logo/branding, and a personality. What sets your site apart from the rest?

Some of the language is clunky. Sentences like 'the best products you can find for the best price you can have' makes it sound like English isn't your first language, which is off-putting to customers. Take a look at some other make up sites, and imitate the language they use.

Put some actual descriptions on the product pages rather than just the specs. Why do your customers need these products? Why should they buy them from you?

The drop down menus on product pages don't describe what the product is. For instance here: cheapnbeautiful.com/collections/frontpage/products/waterproof-liquid-lipstick the colors are listed as A1, A2, A3 etc. How is your customer meant to know which colors these are?

Fair start, but you'll see sales if you put in a bit of extra time and attention. Good luck.

Thanks a lot. So, you also think that I should change my domain?

Yes. As someone else said, the word 'cheap' is off-putting when it comes to make-up/beauty. You don't need to get rid of the site, just fix the name and make the changes above.

OP here. I was wondering if this niche isnt already saturated as fuck... I guess that I just started wrong. Maybe change the niche could be a good idea. What do you guys think?

Agreed, "cheap" implies poor quality. You want your gf to put cheap, poor quality cosmetics on her face that may melt it off?
Use a synonym that implies value but with tact.

>cheapnbeautiful.com
Looks good mate !

You made that by yourself ?

Wait a few days or more and try the free credits of Google Ads and Yahoo Ads they offer when you join !

Actually, I think for a little brand its really ok.

People knows instantly what your brand is for, its in its name.

People, especially young girls don't think "OMG this a dropshipping site !" no they don t think that because less than 10 (maybe 5)% of the population knows about dropship.

Moreover, the products are consistent with your brand. So the website doesnt look chink.

Maybe tell a story about your brand. Stories sell.

Very unoriginal basic theme, terrible name, horrendous product presentation/design, no usp = its just another chink shit selling website

Really guys, at least put some effort into it

Placing cheap in the title, then saying best quality stinks of a scam. Cheap was not a good branding choice.

You need a nicer font. This one is too blocky.

Lexemes need re-working. English is awkward at times.

Your site has no icon in the browser tab.

Background image looks dirty. Terrible with the word cheap above it.

Products don't have consistent borders. Some have a colour background, others just white. They are poorly presented.

Comes across as plastic faceless company. Some kind of "This is who we are. This is what do" statement would go a long way.

I personally don't like your choice of images for the large banners. Don't present the products well.

I hate this era in web design. You gotta scroll all the way through a bunch of stock photo cancer. What happened to products in the middle and links on the left?

You seriously think he's shilling on here? He sells beauty product m8, there's no girls on a Afghanistan apple juggler forum

I wouldn't know how to do it, or word it. But one niche you could do is maybe subtle hints for drag queens and discreet crossdressers.

Women probably won't buy this stuff. They have their own makeup choices from years of use. They probably won't all of a sudden change for some cheap shit on a website like that.

However, a guy that has no idea and assumes it's discreet vs. buying on Amazon is likely to buy there.

Take "feel" out of your tag line

Obv it's a feeling but to them it's "being" beautiful.

I'd say "Everything you need to be beautiful" or reword it to say the same thing a little different

Do you have a Skype or Discord?

Anyone wanna check out my site?

kindled.store

Please let me know what you guys think, and share with your friends. Also would be great if you guys followed my facebook page

how many sales do you get with this user?

I will be honest, I opened it up a week ago and haven't gotten one yet.

It's really hard to get views on my page and I'm trying to get better SEO and advertising through content and social media.

I've never done this before so its a big learning experience for me

ya it seems like a good idea but like, how are you ever going to compete with large companies?

Tbh not sure, I am definitely cheaper and my curated collections makes shopping for the latest styles easier. I am adding content (blogs) more often now that I'm done exams, so hopefully that adds value.

I would love to get US suppliers though, but I am having a hard time figuring out where to start and how to get their distributors (shops like champions)

OP here. My website is actually way too raw, and I've read every single point that was presented in the thread.
My conclusions are that I must change the niche to some other that sells better/more expensive and invest a little more time and effort at the design of my website.
Any other opinion?

OP, do you have discord or skype?

Yes, I'm at the discord room someone replied at the thread beginning.

can i ask you guys if you followed any guides/articles for setting up your thing?

No, I did not. That's why my website is so shitty.

how did you source your goods?

Just searched them on ali. Nothing but a 5 minute search.

Site looks ok to me , I didn't walk it through to checkout though

Guys I'm using woocoerce and have mystile theme installed. I can't see pictures on mobile or remove the mystile logo. What do? Please accept this picture as payment for help. You are free to download it.

are you retarded?

It's a terrible name and the website looks "chink" as fuck. No concept in anything.

OP, you will never make any money with a site like that. It's good that you know how to set up a basic website, but you can't just write some generic "advertising sounding" bullshit there and just throw the products on there without any strategic behind it. You need to learn basic copywriting and sales psychology. Buy the book "cashvertising" or just torrent it:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/8404401/Cashvertising_e-book

All the basics and some advanced stuff condensed and explained so a small business owner (or noob webiste owner) can implement it. Also google how to design a landing page or basic sales page, and how to "split test" the various parts of your site. That site is also helpful for some internet marketing info:

finchsells.com

If your aim is to get into internet marketing, join stackthatmoney.com, but only if you're serious about it, as in willing to put in serious work (and some money, least of all the membership fee)

*strategic thought

also people on here no fuck all about selling and internet marketing, safe for the occasional guy that pops into a thread like this and tries to give actual useful advice (who I'm trying to be right now)

Anyone getting into this, read the guide
drive.google.com/open?id=1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M

OP, your store is pretty good, good luck with your ads

Dude changing the domain isn't going to do anything, nobody wants to buy your shitty make up they can get elsewhere for just a little extra. Give up

how 2 win at drop shopping the easy guide:

1. lookup already successful stores
2. copy them word for word