tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

>Release polls
>general survey
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScevz2G9P4noe5WBVg8cKnZT3beHZkk8QY06lkiOgZzocaXGw/viewform?usp=sf_link
>predictions
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxCBdwfrDCMLfxjZwLIbhlxQVZP0Neueptm44FP6EtOpvNjg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14568492
youtube.com/watch?v=7osLQCaLg5E
youtube.com/watch?v=b-gBds6v6Ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for dragon preist

W-will Blizzard compensate for my missing quest..?

Nth for fuck blizzard, t. EU

GIVE ME ALCHEMY!

GIVE ME SORCERY!

GIVE ME WIZARDRY!

THERMATOLOGY!

ELECTRICITY!

MAGIC IF YOU PLEASE
MASTER ALL OF THESE
BRING HIM TO HIS KNEES
I MASTER FIVE MAGICS

WHERES MY DAILIES

>the reason it looks like i've been up all night, is because... i've been up, a lot of the night

What did Kripp mean by this?

will we get 3 new quests?

We're investigating!

plowing his sexy thick wife

What does a deck with the new priest aldor and cabal shadow priest look like? Might consider crafting them if there's a non-kazakus version I can build.

>rania
>sexy
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:thinking:

newfag

I love my women quiet, pleasant, and good cooks. She qualifies just fine.

I guess its time to DE confuse

just lost to kazakus keleseth piest ama

>we'll never get Artosis back
why even live?

Prove you are not a notorious Bengoo drinker

HOW MANY HOURS

EUBROS WHEN ARE WE GETTING THE GAME? I PRE-ORDERED AND I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY GOOD WARLOCK CARDS.

I don't mind this being Confuse on a stick, I don't mind this being a Neutral card, what I don't understand is: why the FUCK is this a Demon? Neutral Demon, that is.

>ripper doesn't trigger my lyra

SHIT

>gul'dan bro used to be a cool guy
>attention whoring since he preordered
fuck off desu

tommorow

~11 hours, have fun unpacking Shaman weapon and Hunter epics :^)

KHIKIKIKHIKIKHI

tomorrow morning

IT'S NOT LIVE

its out for me guys

SHAMAN WEAPON IS FUN. NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT LADDERING UP YOU PLEBIAN DONKEY.

t. shieldbearer

releasing in 30 mins or an hour and 30 mins?

Learn to wait a little bit you sperg.

3 hrs 30 mins

He really is broken - , Brode corrupted him with "STORIESTOTELL" curse.

what a beauty

based gul'dan poster speaking the truth

HOW ARE YOUR LADDER GRIND GOING? ARE YOU ENJOYING YOUR NET DECKS YOU PUMPKIN FACED GOBLIN?

strawpoll.me/14568492

EAT ME

>strawpoll.me/14568492
im not gonna try mate. Im gonna get it day 1

I PRE-ORDERED YESTERDAY AND ONLY POSTED LIKE 4 OR 5 POSTS. THERE MAY BE AN IMPERSONATOR MATE.

honestly this game gets pretty fucking depressing after playing ladder for awhile. mainly how often wins and losses are completely outside of your control, like you can't skillfully draw the card you need or skillfully prevent them from drawing the card they need. feels depressing when you're just like "oh well, i guess sometimes your opponent just gets lucky"

That's why i still consider crafting Yogg even though he's rotating out soon.

you re pathetic already. Go suck Bens cock you pathetic old orc. This general belongs to the Nemsychads

I AGREE WITH YOU. I'D RATHER OPEN SHAMAN OR HUNTER WEAPON THAN MAGE OR PRIEST ONE. DRUID WEAPON CAN BE COOL FOR MEME OTK GAMES WITH EXTRA 10 MANAS. MY WEAPON SUCKS ASS. WHY COULDN'T IT SUMMON THE DEMONS AT THE END OF TURN? THE START OF TURN SHIT IS SO BAD.

Out yet?

I guess sometimes, your opponent just gets lucky. Wait let me use my skill to beat this.. oh wait i can't.

Nemsy is literally a cute little loli you autist, she cannot be a chad.

ye for na

Coming to EU in 25 minutes.

FIVE MASTERS

FIVE MAGICS

FIVE MASTERS

FIVE MAGICS

No it's not

Nemsy is a grown adult gnome woman.

Nemsy is a gnome first of all you sad soyboy. A Gnome who gives herself only to the chads that managed to spoof her

>a card game
>skill

im literally playing the dungeon or w/e rn

Illidan is a neutral demon too though. Its not new.

Its not like we'll ever get neutral demon synergies, thats warlocks thing.
You know, until we get a legion expansion or something

I'm in NA and I can't open packs nor can I see dungeon run.

try re-logging

>log in
>see this
I just can't be bothered to play standard or arena, should I finish them?

FIVE MASTERS

prince 5 is also a neutral demon

sitting comfortably at rank 10. I'll make it to 5 when i finish my exams.

do the maeive quest before you lose it nigger

>forgetting about the best neutral demon in the game

>RNG
>Ranked Mode

I mean... anyone else hype for the dungeon mode? I couldn't care less about the new expansion, I don't want to play constructed anymore. I'm literally only going to play dungeon mode after it releases.

I used to play dark souls 3 invasions all the time, and even in that game when I'd fight 1v3's and 1v4 ganks with super overleveled phantom buddies to help them, even then with the odds enormously stacked against me, I could win. At the very least, because I'm skilled at the game, I could survive indefinitely and fuck with them as long as I wanted to. Even in seemingly unwinnable situations.

I just don't understand how people can grind in this game. Every time I try I realize how shit it is, and I just get more and more frustrated that there are so many situations where I JUST CANT DO ANYTHING. I can't "git gud", I can't improve on a skill that would give me an advantage, it's literally just "haha you lose nothing you can do". It's infuriating, and it doesn't matter what you play even raza priest, you will run into those situations all the time where you just got unlucky your opponent got lucky.

Just give me dungeon mode already, at least that will be fun and carefree. Grinding even to rank 5 is a fucking nightmare unless you're on the spectrum.

Exclusive UK region next year lads no delay

>Relogged
>Got both of my missing daily quests
thanks blizzo

Stop playing Priest.

I really haven't followed any news about this new set and haven't played much over the past few months. What's the best site to read about the new set? And do you guys think Miracle Rogue will be any good after the update?

Post the best burzum tracks

youtube.com/watch?v=7osLQCaLg5E
youtube.com/watch?v=b-gBds6v6Ak

Stop playing Rogue

i basically gave up on ever getting a good ladder rank. i mostly play for arena but now that this dungeon thing is in i might have some fun

implying you still have internet in the uk next year

ITS OUT!!!!!!!!!!

stop playing hearthstone

epic post haha

I'm not.

Arena is even worse, although I suppose you can argue that at least you don't run into metadecks ad infinitum. At least ladder is free though, spending 150 gold and getting a shit selection of cards just makes me feel like shit, and even then you can still run into bullshit OP decks if other people got lucky with their selections.

IT IS OUT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Yeah same
Catacombs and then i'm done

I tried ladder for one season, got to legend and then realized that I would have to do this no-fun shit next season
I don't have fun in Arena anymore either since it's all just tempo
And wild matter so little that team9 probably doesn't even remember it exists

I fucking love card games
But to call Hearthstone a card game would be dishonest

It's more like Dice
but for half the roster the dice are chipped

Should I stay logged in? Or can I quit out and log in when it comes out?

It's a staggered release so you should be fine.

STAY LOGGED IN YOU STUPID FUCK OR YOU WON'T GET BACK IN FOR HOURS

>Oops! Playful sprites have disrupted Hearthstone

>play aggro murlocadin
>mull entire opening hand

Hahaha love this game you guys hahaha stories, skill esports hahaha so fun

>staggered release
The fuck does that mean?

Retards

Americas: December 7th at 12:00pm (PST)

3 more hours

eta for na?

EU doesn't get it for another 12 hours so the server doesn't get swamped

like 10 minutes breh

Dungeon mode is like Adventuring but with a deck that gets better and opponents that get harder each time you win right? It sounds like fun.

With the Ranked thing you gotta realize that there are three types of matches- the ones where you lose to bullshit RNG, the ones where you win from bullshit RNG, and the ones where you win or lose based on certain decisions. You can influence the second by playing decks with a higher chance of winning through bullshit but with the third option you'll still have games that you win or lose due to good or bad plays or predictions. There is a reason why the pros can hit legend one or two days into a season and why some people get stuck at rank 18 despite playing as much as the pro football and having access to all the meta decks. Yes HS has disgustingly bullshit RNG built into the system but you can't blame only that for not reaching the rank you want to be at.

It's always been a staggered release for EU when it comes to expansions since like Blackrock.

eta for Asia?