/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- New Grizzco shoes, Angry Rain Boots!
- Glooga Dualies are now available! Sub: ink mine, Special: inkjet
- Next EU Splatfest is film vs. book! Dec 9, 4pm CET - Dec 10, 4pm CET
- Next JP Splatfest is UNIQLO warm inner wear vs. warm outer wear! Dec 9, 3pm JST - Dec 10, 3pm JST

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Patch notes
- en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> 2.0.0 Gear list
- leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

> List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
- loadout.ink/

> Lobby Randomizer for lobbies
- agent-17.github.io/Splatoon-2-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

woombly!

hi i kinda have some time to draw in between doing stuff
post woomies and spaghettis also i guess

I hate how good this hairstyle looks in fanart, and only in fanart

King of turf must come back.

Speedy Woomy is early!

this woomy getting headpats

Late for quints it seems

Why is splat zones so damn fun?

because you ain't force to sit on one place or carry something just kill,kill and kill to win

It's the easiest mode.

Maybe you like defensive zones more than the more offensive tower and fishdunk.

sounds cute, i don't know who that woomy is

>zones
>fun

RM is way more fun. The knowledge that anything that's not a dunk isn't ever safe. Objective moves all over the map. That rush when you get that dunk especially when its a clutch win. Zones is just cap and camp.

Dualie Blasters when?

This, I like all the game modes and can get results in SZ, but it's easily my least favorite mode since it's the most defensive.

>Clutch dunks
Those are my favourite wins, especially after a massive comeback.
Being on the receiving end is fucking terrible though.

Holy shit, hopefully never. Hopefully they won't be of the rapid blaster group either.

Shit, I'm actually moderately early this time around. I'm usually six hours late or longer for this kind of thing.

Biker is that you

What's this?
Autism Woomy going rogue?
I guess she doesn't want to be called that.

no, she's fine

Yes it is me. Sup, dude.

Autism Woomy uses the N-Zap

Also she's cuter

I'm a roller main but seriously I don't see the point of these weapons, they're slow as shit and don't have any redeemable features.

they were much better in the first game

Phallic symbol

In S1 they were the "look in your enemy's general direction, jump, flick, win the game" weapon.

Slut woomy's firm, squishy butt giving you a lapdance!

Did you completely skip over the og Splat Roller or something? This obnoxious shit is prevalent in S+ Ranked and League lobbies because it's kit makes up for its shortcomings and Ninja Squid on it being ridiculously strong.

They were the same as they are right now as far as killing goes, maybe even weaker because vert gives Dynamo a decent offensive option. The sole difference is that in 1 it was undisputed inking king, whereas in 2 it's pretty weak in that regard.

stop user, my dick cant take it

But how can a butt be squishy AND firm? Don't those contradict eachother?

I'm talking about the DYNAMO ROLLERS, are you blind?

Nah, I just like to bring up my burning hatred for Splat Rollers and cunt Roller mains such as yourself at any given opportunity.

I miss Salmon Run.

Sorry for playing weapons that actually ask skill.
Let us hear what you main faggot.

cute

Splattershot.

I love it, thanks!

I miss you

i'm glad you like it! i love your woomy a lot! i was really hoping for someone to give me a woomy with that hair style to draw

While I can agree Carbon and Dynamo take a degree of skill considering how much they gimped them this game, Splat Roller takes next to none.
I don't really main weapons, but have been playing a lot of 52 Gal to tag Rollers.

>rng the weapon taking skill
lol

How is Carbon gimped in this game

>Wearing Toni Kensa

no burst bombs

They just need to buff the horizontal flick, either by making the start faster or by enlarging the shot width.

Or just remove the delay Ink recovery

its called fashion sweetie :)

>sweetie :)
what are you, a tumblrina?

I'm from the /ink/ discord

that's
actually even worse

Worse, it's Tia. She lives in the most filthy hoarder house you can imagine

It's a meme. I'm surprised he didn't say sweaty instead of sweetie.

>wearing grizzco gear

>Wearing Annaki

>rollers
>rng
???

oops i meant to reply to gals

>wearing splash mob

As long as you aren't wearing blue motos or jungle hats then you're a-ok in my book.

>being gay

Gals do require skill as well, including knowing how to minimise the effects that RNG has on the outcome.

>Being an Enperry shill

>get insta kill 2 shotted by a 96 at max range with perfect rng
man I really got outskilled

what about climbing shoes?

Take care of your woomy

Those are ugly as sin but at least they aren't blue motos.

beat your woomy and trade it in for a cute and pure yebby

Always. I make sure she gets all the gear she wants

Have you seen the list of 96's drawbacks? The fact that there's a possibility that it DOESN'T instakill you all the time is a drawback on itself, it makes its range only good for two things- inking and killing weapons with less range (doesn't matter if you miss, they can't hit you anyway), which is admittedly a good set of positives to offset its mobility and efficiency. Otherwise it's literally Splattershot as far as combat goes- same exact TTK and spread angle.

no you're just spoiling your woomy

Beat a woomy.

twinsquad anyone?

SW-7488-6685-2294

Only alittle

>worst game mode
>one good map, the other shit
No thanks, not when I can be playing RM right now.

When you're using a drink and the final slot of a piece of gear isn't filled before the drink runs out do you need to pop another or is the slot already predetermined?

some hairstyles just look better in art

artbook shows some interesting stuff

is there still room?

sure, add me or do i have you added already?

gomen i was getting out of bed and wanted to check first

Woomies and spaghettis in heterosexual relationships!
Not falling to the wiles of being gay!

As mentioned, lack of Burst Bombs and Seekers to some extent really hurt it. Having a sub that provides mobility is crucial for Rollers - which is why Splat Roller is unparalleled right now against Rollers and just about every other short ranged weapon.
Also, I'm not sure on the specifics but Carbon just feels a lot weaker. Should be KOs in Splat 1 with the horizontal take 2-3 hit's now sometimes and the vetical flick is laughably weak.

My pro controller giving me low battery alert. How long will like an hour give me on charge? I'll hop in the shower or something.

man i forgot how much i hate blasters

I never used it in Splat 1 but the Carbon carried me from the moment I unlocked it to S+10~20 depending on the mode.

Initially all three rollers had their flicks like that: vert is old flick but slow and narrow, hor is old flick but nerfed hard. Dynamo got its hor back.

I support this. Where are all the straight ships?

fuck off dot