/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7hWzg8fb
personakinkmeme.dreamwidth.org/993.html?thread=563169#cmt563169
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Robot is for an indefinite amount of time!

mudo

I love Makoto!

My life is empty without her
Reality is empty
I only want a world of fiction
A world that doesn't exist
A world I cannot have
But if you're in there, Chihiro
Then I don't care. I'll keep wanting.
For you and your Justice!

miss

All I want for Christmas is Yu

>>you share your doujin ideas
Oh fuck that reminds me

Post your doujin ideas
pastebin.com/7hWzg8fb
>Instead of a normal negotiation, Joker offers to let a demon go if he can fuck her

Ritualposters need to be gassed

I love my Queen

Hmm. took me about 300 posts to realize I was in fact in the phantasy star online general. guess that just goes to show you the standards of relevance on /pg/

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Do they spend most of their thread talking about some discord celebrities too?

you're just retarded

no u

She's mine /pg/

I'm pretty sure 85% of the generals on Veeky Forums mostly talks about their discord celebs and namefags desu

Seh's mine dofpkdlfSDf

>Instead of a normal negotiation, Joker offers to let a demon go if he can fuck her
How have I not thought of this yet?

>Yukari feels as though she's losing the protag to Aigis
>To combat this, Yukari starts pulling pranks on Aigis to stop her from seeing the protag
>However, she may have gone too far this time after pouring Fountain Dew on Aigis' Papillon heart and causing her to malfunction
>Yukari now finds herself lewdly licking Aigis' chest in a desperate attempt to clean up her mess

It's dumb, I know but now that I've typed it I won't have to think about it any more.

But ours are better.

Salutations, doujin-chan! Heureusement, je suis ici pour poster à ce moment inhabituel.

>Makoto is sitting with Joker at Leblanc, having finished closing down for the evening
>Taking advantage of some alone time, she decides to discuss at length how she can be a better girlfriend for Joker
>She's writing down notes on a pad and sitting across from him, making it feel like an interview
>Realizing that she's making this too intense, she lets Joker speak
>He tells her that he really enjoys roleplay
>"Roleplay? Y-You mean what I did last time with the... umm... cat lingerie?"
>Joker ushers Makoto upstairs, letting her know that he prepared a surprise for her
>A sexy nurse outfit is hanging on a coatrack
>After changing, Makoto stumbles through the nurse roleplay as Joker lies in his bed, it's clear she needs to do her research beforehand
>She slowly uncovers the sheet hiding Joker's hard cock, "I think I found what's causing the problem, I'll need to take care of this for you."
>Squeezing out some lube onto her hand, she begins to stroke it up and down, glancing between his cock and his face
>She leans closer and lets Joker unbutton the uniform to expose her tits for him to play with
>"Hmm, I know just the thing to fix this."
>Makoto climbs up on top of Joker, sliding aside her panties before lowering herself down on top of him
>Bouncing up and down, she stops Joker from sitting up
>"No, please... I need to make you feel better all by myself, just relax."
>She leans forward, hands pressed onto Joker's chest, now grinding her hips on him
>Suddenly, Joker grips onto her thighs, she could feel it coming
>Makoto lays herself down onto Joker's chest as he pumps a load deep inside her
>She kisses him on the forehead and smiles, "All better, I hope?"
>Epilogue: The two spend hours chatting about roleplay scenarios, adventuring out to sex shops and browsing their costume selection for inspiration

I want to cuddle in doujin-chan's pillow fort!

Gross.

t. fuukafag, mariefag, yukikofag, labrysfag, chihibro

u ok

Since when have fuukafag and yukikofag been part of the squad?

since a week ago?
yukikofag is the most active apparently now

Do any of them have a discord celeb with a stalker as great as our Yukikofag stalker? I doubt it!

>t. yukikofagfag

ask me tomorrow

Not really.
>Mitsuru's love for her man causes her to make a fucking Avenger's Initiative
>Yukiko doesn't even love her man enough to leave the boring ass country side
Not to mention Better T&A, Better control of emotions, doesn't lie when making a blatant mistake, and actually has a reason to be out of touch with normal people unlike Yukiko

stop talking about thread celebrities holy shit

I assumed demon fucking would be popular here
Hell, some of them even flirt with you during interrogations
Merci, user-kun
I'm surprised anyone remembers the pillow fort thing, given that it was some offhanded comment

o ok

More like Cutaba!

Where are my Pixie doujins?

I love Ann!

It's your stalker, of course he's going to remember anything you say.

Not until doujin-chan and yukikofag or labrysfag and mariefag make a sextape

>tfw there are only a few hours left until the next DSN trailer

Why am I being paired up with Yukikofag?

Right there in his hand.

>nice posters
>have stalkers
>most active
Match made in __hell if you ask me

This, but unironically.

In here:

I only remember the most important things!

Cute!

Claiming this marvelous, magnificent, maiden maid.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Me too!

Cute.

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

KawaSENSEI

Fair enough I guess, although there is a startling lack of Yukiko in the pastebin

>Phantom Thieves Sleepover
>Everyone's face gets drawn on
>It's pretty easy to tell who was drawn on by Yusuke

kek

cute

Part of me wants to write that. Goddamnit, I don't even like Aigis.

From my perspective, Makoto's relationship makes sense. She's still distraught over the Kamoshida scandal and how she handled the Kaneshiro investigation, so when she meets Eiko she absolutely doesn't want to screw up again. Makoto wants to make sure she does everything she can to ensure that Eiko doesn't become another victim. Their connections are also deepened when Makoto relkizes that Eiko is in a similar family position. Eiko, like Makoto, has another sibling is much more valued by their family and causes her to devalue her life. Also you have to consider the social situation Makoto is in. At the time you can start her link, she has no friends outside of the thieves and meets someone who shares a childhood interest of hers. I agree that it wasn't handled too well, but I could see what they were going for.

I also once had my entire image replaced instead of just the thumbnail. It was a rather bland image of some fo4 characters in leather armor when it should have been Naoto with big boobs or something.

That is really strange. Also didn't this happen the other day with the Annfag and Makotofag?

The main problem with Makoto's social link is that her main problem (her sister) needs to be resolved in the main story. While the other party social links deal with the fallout from what happened in the main story Makoto's doesn't really feel like it ties in to what she's going through at the moment.

That's an interesting point actually. What would you suggest to fix this, because I haven't considered this before desu.

Experienced it a few months ago in another board, but its happened to /pg/ twice in a few days now. Its becoming more frequent. Maybe Nyx is coming.

As a Yukiko romancer I think her being the girl who specifically choose to stay and not following the protagonist marked her characters development from the dependent princess who only want to run away to the mature woman who take responsibility for her own future and protecting the town precious to her beloved. It also make a nice paralell to Death SL 's story and give a bittersweet ending.

I have a feeling it happens because Veeky Forums is based off of archaic imageboard software and is probably nothing but spaghetti code, so it'd be too much of a hassle updating it for the heavy traffic you see today.

Maybe change it to a girl being bullied? I don't know how to tie this into charm, maybe having Joker pretend to be one of their boyfriends or something?

Kawakami a kawacutie

Have Makoto's confidant start in November

It's almost like having party social links under the control of the player means that the writers have to jump through hoops and cut down on anything significant in character evolution.

Maybe. I mean it also doesn't have to be a charm requirement if they were to change the plot of the link. I think what they should have done is put more emphasis on the two of them having to deal with their own self-deprecation more than that Tsukasa BS.
It would tie in with her relationship with Sae but I don't think it would be a good idea to have a confidantless party member for 3 months.

I miss Persona 3 guys

I don't
character development in P3 was boring as hell for the most part

do any of you guys even enjoy persona

I wouldn't come here if I didn't.

I haven't played Persona since I finished 5 months ago

I want to fill out this prompt on the dream width any suggestions?
personakinkmeme.dreamwidth.org/993.html?thread=563169#cmt563169

I love Annfags!

Stop

I fucking hate Annfags and Makotofags

>unlocks most powerful confidant abilities
>unlocks highest level persona
Kneel.

Meme samurai > Meme Chaos Rep

I miss the old /pg/
Comfy as fuck /pg/
P3 and 4 /pg/
P4 spinoffs /pg/
I hate the new /pg/
The bad mood /pg/
The always bait /pg/
P5onlii /pg/

ugh this reminds me of that webm of the guy lifitng the skirt and spreading the cheeks on that flawlessly realistic sex doll.

You have a source on that?

I want to jam toast in Aigis!

Better than the Yuka-tan version.

I wish, I mainly see it on /gif/, but not for a while. for a few months I thought it was real but it was a little too... clean.

do you guys even talk about persona anymore

Retro Phantom Thieves!

I love my Clock!

I'll shove my persona up your ass

Wow I just went to /gif/ for the first time in a few years to try and find it. That place has gotten about 1500% more gay. every third thread is trap or trans, there used to be like one at a time.

No reverse trap threads either. poor Naoto.

How come you flirt with after he made a cum tribute to your posts

pretty much all of the red boards are like that nowadays
the gays and trannies have taken over

...Liking traps isn't gay! It's not!

Aigis is for toast; Yukari is for eggs!