So Veeky Forums has been shilling the shit out of this Bitbean guy lately and it looks like utter nonsense...

So Veeky Forums has been shilling the shit out of this Bitbean guy lately and it looks like utter nonsense. Can someone give me the lowdown on bitbean and maybe try to convince me why it's a genuinely good investment without the use of memes. It would be cool to get some honest opinions on BitBean if such things exist outside of the form of jokes...

Other urls found in this thread:

poswallet.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's faster than ButtCoin for starters

You are correct, it is shit.

Transactions are instant

Is there even such thing as good alt coin investment advice coming from Veeky Forums or is it all shills? ETH was supposed to go to the moon, PoSW may end up being an exit scam and now Bitbean... Can any of these be taken seriously?

>eth
>went up to 50$ after people on Veeky Forums for YEARS telling you to buy and you didn't
>posw
>12k sat right now
>pivx
>history

Tell me more about Veeky Forums being wrong

embrace the friendly familt building beaners... or else

also

>has capped amount of coins
>news and wallet coming out this month, along with live 24/7 developer roadmap
oh and also a store

beanstore.co

just remember people said muh scam when it was 11 sat, I wish I had bought it at 3.. but still, there's also the fact it has an active developer, a chain explorer so you know whose who and who is rich (protip: there's only about 600mil actionable "beans" out there for trading.. well, about 599mill thanks to me at minimum. if there's more people like me, which I know there is, then it's less.

now you're starting to understand why it's undervalued at 20 satoshi for something with a circulation of approximately 600mil and a very rapidly diminishing inflation rate and YUGE news coming out

so do yourself a favor man and just buy some bitbean and put it on poswallet

we're going to the moon together

(also buy posw and bitbay)

I mean I have a potential $1k to invest in any coin and with Bitbean I could get 3.333mil coins... First off what's a good exchange to buy it on and what's a good wallet to hold it because I do not wish to use PoSWallet because of the high potential for it being an exit scam

poswallet is our friend user

bittrex is the best place to buy bitbean at the moment, yobit is always shitty liquidity and high priced. it's 25 sat at the moment, so I think you should buy 1 million beans and if I'm wrong you won't miss anything major, but if I'm right you can come on my island one day

and if it dips then buy the fucking dip because I can guarantee I'm not selling nor are many others

So I can buy Bitbean on Bittrex with money and then transfer it to PoSWallet? and i'm not sure how much i trust PoSWallet anyways. Their creators are all anonymous and they have a $500 daily withdrawal limit in place. It seems too shifty to me so if there was a way around it all together i'd probably be more willing to consider Bitbean

Also i'm getting the vibe that the Veeky Forums community is aware that bitbean is shit but they all have this mob mentality and believe that if they can convince everyone to buy bitbean, we can control it's fate. is this somewhat accurate?

Well, if don't think cryptocurrencies are usable, then just go fuck off.

Why the fuck did you reply to me? I gave him a reason why Bitbean was good

i know i got a little hot to trot to prove him wrong and quoted the wrong person, sorry bellow beanerbro

i'm going to be real honest with you. nothing I say or you say matters in the long run to what will happen with bitbean's price if what has been leaked even partially comes to be. It's a risk I can't take missing an opportunity like that as bitbay is about to crack 1k satoshi and is tied closely to bitbean trade chop

watch as the markets converge on bitbean after the next week explosion of news.

It doesn't matter. I just wanted some of our fellow poor neckbeards to have some fucking laborghini cash from beans bro

Daily reminder that BITBEAN and BITBAY are Now Friends and you can SPROUT your beans and STAKE your bay in POSWallet

look, most people move in herds. it just doesn't matter if the coin is objectively better or worse than other coins. most people can't be bothered to evaluate this and look to the consensus of the crowd for direction. and the crowd is being herded into Bitbean in a major way. look forward to more memes, shilling and price gains.

exactly

BitBean is Dogecoin with a much more intelligent coin distribution. Dogecoin produced most of its 100 billion coins during the first year of mining which was stupid. BitBean has fewer coins and it is distributing them more slowly using POS staking over several decades which is smart. Even 50 years from now there will only be about 28 billion BitBeans which is much better than where Dogecoin is currently at.

I literally couldn't imagine how close I'd be to suicide if I didn't own bitbay, posw, and bitbean big league right now because I listened to fear and doubt shills on a taiwanese origami forum

Reminder NOBODY is DEDICATED to trying to convince people not to buy a crypto like PIVX, eth, DASH, bitbean, or posw. they are paid in bitcoin to spread the same bullshit lies and "whataboutism" about new upcoming coins to keep white men from getting in on ground level operations and making yuge gainz.

Yes. which is why im holding. At first i thought it was fucking hilarious and then I started to believe in meme magic and looked and dogecoin and now here we are.. It actually has future developments though so its not just a meme. Just get the bitbean wallet and start sprouting asap.

Get in before it gets big. EVEN IF this coin never reached even a dollar (it probably will) it's still gonna reach at least 100 satoshi. Most likely much more than that.

someone just bought a million beans............... holy fuck its really happening

how much do you have man and what's your cashout plan? I don't plan on selling any except a small amount of sprout rewards when we hit around 5k sat

There was 9 threads shilling it while it was at 14 satoshis. It just spiked to 35.

>years
Niggee came here at least once in the last year and there were no threads about it.
And honestly you can't trust this site's advice anyway. I still have a fucking Veeky Forumscoin wallet for fuck's sake. It's always moon or crash with you fucking people

I have 1.2 mil beans and honestly I wont be cashing out until the cartoon comes out so ill probably cash out at like 1 cent per bean or so.

I'm able to buy 3.3 million beans but I wanted to be sure about it first...

What does this make you think?

I have 2mil

oh damn... now i'm not so sure.

of how much money to take on a loan and buy bitbean? I know, I was faced with the same dilemma myself.

>5 BTC is enough to make you a bean core beaner

okay so what are the steps to getting me some bean

BUY BITCOIN ON COINBASE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT THAT HAS USD->BTC TRANSFERS

send btc to bittrex/some to poswallet.com to buy posw

buy bitbean and posw

move bitbean to poswallet

stake both

come back in 6 months and let me know if I'm wrong or right,

what is staking?

Why do I need to buy posw and why do I need to send it to the poswallet?

can i do this without posw

you can but you'll be missing out on mad gainz as posw and bitbean are going to trad ein line since bitbean is a major currency on poswallet and owning a chunk of poswallet and being a member of poswallet.com you get actual cash dividends from their market maker fees.

just buy bitbean and posw user, don't be a fool

also staking is what your money does when it's in the bank. gathers interest.

Staking is interest basically. You can stake with your own wallet but posw will take off soon. It's being added to poloniex may 4th or 5th.

Did they announce it already or its just a guess?

posw devs said they're getting on bittrex soon which is good because poloniex is a dead bot exchange that literally jews crypto developers into dumping their coins and is also an NSA honeypot

It's also a shitcoin no one will remember in 2 months

I'm now staking 5000 bitbeans, am I going to be a millionaire?

>you'll never be this mad you missed a chance to buy something somebody literally tried to shove down your throat

Which one are you?

Won't ever see 40

>fishing for caps this hard

116satoshisunday.jpg

>monday comes
>you're worth a million dollars because your meme currencies went up
>tell your boss you quit because you now make more in bean dividends than wageslaving

Where the fuck can i buy bitcoins quick through PayPal without verification

directly through anons or on other shady bitcoin buying places. coinbase is the only "safe" ish place to do such quicklyish

Localbitcoins.com

You don't want to do that. Idiot.

Why not, idiot?

VirWox. Fast as hell, but you need to do some convoluted steps to convert your money to BTC, and the fees are pretty obnoxious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GOT A ROPE YOU CAN KILL YOURSELF WITH. 40 FAGGOT

man I hope for your sake that you were baiting user

My guess is it will be over 50 very soon.

it's so thin above 99 sat it looks like one idiot has all his beans sitting in 10k blocks above the 1k sat level. it's so thin yet it looks like alot because the BTC amont, but in reality there's MAYBE 100 million beans to buy on bittrex..

this is about to go insane bros, no selling for less than 5k satoshi

can somebody make me a bitbean starter pack meme? i need some more bean bombs to drop on normies

Bitbean is Dogecoin done right. If Dogecoin had switched to POS when its large reward mining period ended it wouldn't have lost most of its community.

I asked on POSW group chat on their site about price predictions for a month from now. People in the chat said it'd be poloniex then. L

this

>people unironically think that PROOF OF STAKE COINS AREN'T THE BEST when they literally incentivize holding and not dumping

It's a shitcoin with no value but it's getting pumped.

or even buying more.

Don't see them as a great currency yet though.

no value

there it is, the chink vocabulary rollodex again

This is a joke, right? Cryptocurrency is dead and buried. China didn't get on the wagon and that was the end of it.

> Point of Sale Solutions
> Fast as fuck transactions
> high amount of coins so no blockchain bloat
> Online marketplace
> transparent family-oriented development team
> slow and steady growth
> lovable mascot

Yeah I've been rused m8 wew better sell all my beans

Damn, I used to be a shill, but those beans really got me. Glad I took the/beanwagon/ before 100 sat. Feels good to know I will retire before my third lambo

I didn't say not to buy it.
I've been getting BITB out of faucets just in case it really does reach 100 sats.

Guide to staking Bitb on poswallet

1. Make account at poswallet.com
2. Use aprest as referral ID (optional I’d appreciate it)
3. Click on dashboard and scroll down till you see Bitb
4. Click “generate wallet address”
5. Send Bitb to the generated wallet address
6. Sit on it and collect more Bitb from stacking

Also to gain tiny amounts use the faucets to gain free coins

There are currently almost 110 billion dogecoin in circulation and 10,000 more doge are added each minute. There are only 1.9 billion bitbeans in circulation and only 1,000 more beans are added each minute.

Bitbean is far less inflationary than dogecoin yet dogecoin has a $50 million market cap while bitbean's market cap is less than $1 million. If bitbean can take the place of dogecoin ...

>family-oriented development team
That's so gay. How do you even define that? How are they family oriented?

I don't care if their logo had tits and a dick. This thing is going to the moon.

Woah, slow down there and breathe--you seem agitated, which isn't going to help you out in the long run. Grab a cool glass of water, clear your head. Being a part of Team Bean means embracing traditional family values and leaving some of your easily-irritated personality behind (more of a down-to-earth vibe than the coins you're probably used to).

>Being a part of Team Bean means embracing traditional family values
YOU seem agitated.
You still have not answered my question. How does this embracing manifest itself? It sounds cringeworthy to the max. Is there a manifesto? How does a shitcoin team manifest their values? I am utterly curious.

got em

We manifest it by maintaining a cool and calm Crypto community, one you can introduce your children to. When point of sale solutions roll out in Q4 2017 we're going to see robust growth across the country in good, strong American communities. An investment in Team Bean is an investment in the working class.

I wish you the best, but I don't think you'd be a good fit for Team Bean. Sorry about that, but some people are more family-oriented and other people are more like you.

>surreal
>a cool and calm Crypto community, one you can introduce your children to.

You all sound insane to me. Your lips are moving and there is nothing concrete out. A bit like that clown in the white house. This is indeed Kali Yuga

I bet you could not define that family orientation if your whore mum's life depended on it.

Hello, thanks for your feedback.
Based on your spelling of the word "mom", I've deduced that you probably have little or no teeth, not a sight I want to expose my children to.

>T. Muhammad

new wallet

24/7 dev roadmap website at same time

beanstore.co going live soon

point of sales system with bitbean as payment method alongside major credit cards

active developer you can literally ask all your shill questions to 24/7

developer confirmed non-jewish

mascot is kid friendly and there are actual unironic plans to make an animated series to introduce youngins to ideas like crypto and saving money

in other words you're a stupid motherfucker for not just going to bitbean.org and asking your questions to the developer himself.

To put it as simply as I can, read a bean post and read your average Crypto poster. A lot of you don't work with your hands, don't come from strong families. I wouldn't rub shoulders with you and neither would my wife and children. I prefer something a little more homegrown, something a little quaint. I prefer BitBean, and you can judge me how you want, but my wife and I believe we made the right choice.

Based on your spelling, I believe your teeth are missing due to lack of inexpensive dentistry and plenty of cheap meth. Note: I am not British. Mum is the spelling in the English language. Learn it, fatty.

>actual unironic plans
Lol. Your lips are still moving and you still are not saying very much.
>motherfucker
Yeah. Those are the family values I requested.
>A lot of you don't work with your hands,
Well. You do. You use a keyboard.

>rub shoulders... neither would my wife and children
I am sure your wife rubs more than you know, and your children will as well, soon after they've hatched.

This is the type of person who invests in PoSW

BitBean is Dogecoin done right. That's all you need to know. Dogecoin would have been awesome if it had a more sensible mining schedule. Using POS instead of POW, BitBean is accomplishing what Dogecoin could not do and will never do.

Sprouting beans all day so fucking comfy

Yeah totally. Down to 29 sat now... I mean up and on sale.

haha oh no i'm only up 250%

Anyone selling for less than 5000 will be on suicide watch in 12 months.

We do need more support on their twitter feeds. Can we get some regular retweets and followers. I'm gonna sign up just to follow the bean.

Is this the right moment to buy?

How to check if it is the right time to buy bitbean.
A handy guide.

Step 1: Check the price of bitbean
Step 2: If less than 50000 sat, BUY
Step 3: Enjoy being rich

I have around 50 euro worth of bitcoin and I was wondering if this was the right time to buy.

bitbean's production cost is 100 sat/coin, take that for what you ewill. dev has vested interest in it going higher, not lower, ans is 100% white.

I'm really skeptical that it will ever reach that amount, but I'll try anyway

So basically if this goes up to 100 sat it will go up much easier?

Maybe I'm just thinking in a shorter time frame, maybe it would be better to only buy at the most convenient times and pray for it to rise.

I think I'll buy at down times a pour almost everything in sprouting.

Congratulations on a good decision.

You could just buy now and sell the next time we hit 40 sats. But if you do that, I advise never looking at the price again for as long as you live.

Yeah I agree, I tried selling and buying to make some profit but the amount gain was too little to justify a potential loss.

So Bitbean is over two years old, why is it suddenly gaining popularity?

I put 250k bitb in poswallet since sprouting on pc is not viable due to frequent power outage during the last month, how much do you think will sprout?

Because the old developer was killed two years ago by the community and they took it over and this month is the culmunation of two years of the new team working their ass off to have a better and badder bitbean.