Portfolio rate thread

portfolio rate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jacob_stalman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shoo shoo gains golem.

poor fags gonna poor

are you pretty confident on a POSW price increase?

yeah, it's a great platform and generates alot of buzz, only a question of time when it hits 5$

5$ is way too optimistic

I'm too poor and ashamed to share mine

post it fag

Poorfags unite

>all in on memes

I like this guy's style

was holding only eth up until a couple weeks ago i bought other ethereum coins

This is 8% of my portfolio. The rest are in ethereum cold storage. Started with $530 on Monday. Thinking about putting my 5 eth into more posw and maybe Little into something else. I bought ethereum over a year ago and held never traded. Wish I got into it sooner but an very happy with by progress in crypto the past year.

Wrong pic

poorfag here, if i wasn't i'd put some into posw right now, not 5 eth...but 2 eth maybe

something tells me posw is too good to be true but to invest anyways

So how does this app work? Is there a way to put money into it without it being linked directly with my bank?

It's called blockfolio. It doesn't hold or transact real money. You manually enter the amount of coins you hold and basis (you can enter all your trades if you wish) and then it tracks the worth of portfolio as a whole.

It's pretty neat, has a bunch of charts and other stuff built in.

>o bitbean

Immediately fix your portfolio.

buy GNT lads....

Be nice just starting

>no bitbean
>aapl at 120

well if there's some solace amazon and google will be 5k in a few years maybe, go buy some bitbean and poswallet you fucking moron

also here's my non-meme security advice: buy amkr, abb, and glw. those three companies will be major benefactors of the new era coming on us in technology. corning and amkor especially.

Thanks what do you think of jd? Seems like a good chance to get in on an early amazon

Started with .15 bitcoin on March 18th.

Rode a few pump and dumps all the way to 1 btc and now I'm holding these long term.

The money in CAD is from the TaaS ICO.

>no bitbean

eternally laughing @ u

When will gnt moon? It's been such a tease

about 430k of bitcoin, 70k eth and 20k ethereum classic. sold out most shitcoins during the alt bubble a month or so ago.