We have been telling you to get on this train since it was less than a cent...

We have been telling you to get on this train since it was less than a cent. Are you another dumb waggie missing on massive gains or are you ready to make some killer money?

You can still get in before we hit anywhere from $1 to $10.

No? cool, then wagging and asking how to get out of the wageslave life.

When will they learn?

They will never learn

They're born to be slaves

See you on the moon boys

i tried to deposit btc to my poswallet btc adress but it doesn't show

from poloniex to poswallet

anyone can help?

takes a litle bit of time. atleast for me.

It takes forever to show up. You have to wait.

Give it time, it takes a while

Look at your poswallet btc address on the blockchain. The deposit will need at least 3 confirmations before it shows on posw (they are still working on improving the speed of this)

Had to wait around 1.5 hours for a btc-deposit from yobit.
Other coins work faster

>(they are still working on improving the speed of this)

well they fucking need to work on that haha if they want to prosper, i didn't deposit much anyway

I never send from exchange to exchange because im paranoid. I always send it to my Bitcoin Core, then back to another exchange.

Check your transaction on blockchain.info

lol either way its too late to buy into this now

DOOOWN

BUY THE FUCKING DIP HOLYSHIT

You know we are in a dip right? It's a good time to get some on sale.

I have to say this POSW marketing campaign is top notch. I have a feeling there's someone with real knowledge of psychological and emotional triggers orchestrating this thing...

They have literally done 0 marketing...like 0 nada compared to say PIVX. It's just doing well

>poz coin

>peope support a coin because they're marketers

or because it has inherent value far and above what it is currently trading at hmm

shilling on /biz = marketing

Is that how marketing works? When people who are paid nothing talk about how a service is making them money? Sounds more like people just talking about their experiences