Are you trying to stay poor forever?

>it's already been pumped hard tho
it's not too late to join in before the poloniex pump

>I'm all in on bean
Well your loss then. I'll be driving my Lamborghini to the moon

Who /all in and ready for the polo pump/ here?

Why should I buy pivx instead of posw?

I'm not gonna lie, posw is a good investment too. But it just had it's pump and now it will probably level off for awhile. Buy some cheap pivx now and get read for the pump in the near future.

Because pivx is in a dip and you always buy the dip. Posw is at an all time high

Is that obama?

tfw you bought 40k pivx at under 10k sats and held through even though you lost sleep over it

i feel indestructible right now

When will no coiner learn?

>tfw

I really live this coin desu

wallet is simply, yet feels very smooth and no crashes at all

also got two rewards today for staking

where to buy, where to hop on the train

By the way,
Any examples of pumps when polo lists a coin or is it just hype?

Bittrex, you need bitcoins to buy pivx though

adding it to polo just means that's its more widely available to the big players, and they might develop an interest in it

Hype

Ayyy

I'm vested in both.

i dunno m8, i once sold everything back into fiat and got really anxious. i immediately bought back in when btc dropped down my selling price

Nice

Help how do I get rich?

How do i buy

pivx?

weak gains.

Is the PIVX rocket refueling? Is it time to get back in the spaceship? I made about $60 on this when I got out at 90k sats. Could have made more than $300 if I held feelsbadman.
I've been regretting it ever since and want to redeem myself somehow, is this a good time to buy?
yes

You guys do know BitBean is just as fast if not faster than this shitcoin and has Point of Sale solutions coming soon right?

pivx is not getting added to polo

If polo doesn't add pivx then it's gonna drop. If they add it then it's gonna pump a little and maybe have a $2 future.

Uhhh yes it is user. Have you not see the ""screenshots""

do you truly believe a crypto named bitbean will go far?

comments like yours are being screenshotted to remind you of them when this shit hits reddit (and the rest of the internet)