BITB and POSW have already made me thousands

BITB and POSW have already made me thousands.

But we can do more /bitbros/ The runway is ready but we need beans on the ground.

reddit.com/r/BitBean/

Let's activate the community.

If BITB gets near where POSW is, it will be huge

Other urls found in this thread:

teamchat.bitbean.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bitbean is in a post pump hoverstate atm, expect a big pump within 24 hours. whales are getting tired of waiting on the dip. according to my speculations we are breaking 40 sats before monday morning.

Source: icelandic private vip trading forum (1k btc entry fee)

BITB is a medium term moon rocket

stop.
it is too soon. let more anons get on the ride, don't try to force pump this shit. reddit will eat this shit up at some point, the difference is the kind anons here will be on top, reddit will be on bottom

I'm advocating for what you just described, dumbass

Why do you want to wait to get rich

Bitbean is the nice

Can we hit 30 right now bois?

>bitbean is post-pump

topkek okay

Why did you listen to the chink FUD shills? Reminder they were wrong about
>ETH
>DASH
>PIVX
>POSW
>Bitbean
>Bitbay

the more i can sprout while nobody knows about this shit the better, same for all of us here

We're breaking 40 today. Hold onto your britches.

we've already broken 40 haven't we??

We're shooting up boys! I'm so glad I jumped on this stupid fucking meme

Daily Reminder that if you Faggots don't start making memes with me i'm going to 1.) Dump all my Beans 2.) Stop making Bean memes

and then you're fucked. So get to work. This isn't a free clinic. This is a viable business model, and I want those memes on my desk Quick as a Mexican Jumping Bean.

it is an honor to know the original creator of that meme. Him and I have made some of the most iconic bitbean memes

no one wants these.
these memes are cancer.
bitbay and posw are retarded and certainly not family friendly.
they want to cling to bitbean's success but can't.

You subhuman Fucking nigger ape do not ruin this for us. PoSW has given uS a great platform and BitBay is tight too. Aryan Triumverate does not need or want you right now.

POSW AND BITBEAN AND BEST FRIENDS.

ITS BEEN LISTED THERE SINCE DAY 1

this is a team effort you numbskull. If they all go up, we all win.

that's not family friendly
you wish

Alright Veeky Forums
70000 BITB or no
Also what's the interest rate, about

Is it too late to buy Bitbean? And if you say no is that just because you want me to help further inflate the price for you guys who already hold a bunch of it? and if I do buy it now would you all leave me in the dust as you sell and i get fucked? help

>tfw 27000 bitbeans

dude that is not how the bean team works. teamchat.bitbean.org/
that is the link to the bean team chat. You can ask the dev literally anything. I would recommend you set a buy order at 38-39 or buy market price.

i've just got some general questions... where's the best place to buy BTC and if i do buy beans from Bittrex do I hold them there or do i send them to my Bean Wallet I downloaded?

coinbase or localbitcoins. Also, i recommend putting them in your wallet to sprout.

also does anyone know if you can directly send BITB from other exchanges to POSWallet?

Not sure if my beans will get lost in transit

and say the price has gone up a bunch and i want to sell my beans. To cash out would I reverse the process and put the beans back into Bittrex and transfer them to BTC and then put them back into Coinbase and then get money? and does that process take a long time? like would the time it takes to turn my beans back into cash screw me over?

Yeah you can send them directly to poswallet.

Make sure you generate a bitbean address user.

Already generated, just waiting for them to show up.
Oy I'm part of the memes now

so what you do is put the beans on bittrex, sell them, get your btc, send them to coinbase then get cash

>selling beans

you get what you deserve if you are that weak of a hand

>satanic trips confirmed...
It's all hypothetical

Alright so I'm reading through some technicals and I'm seeing that it'll take ~6 hours for BITB in a staking wallet to sprout and start generating garbanzo beans. Is this accurate?

yes

Nice
Thanks for the confirmation

man im getting excited. Tonight im gonna try to get my Coinbase authorization all sorted out so i can get in on some Bitbeans. Coinbase's verification has been a pain though. Anyone know how long it takes to receive BTC after buying it on Coinbase?

a lil late there bud, should've listened sooner...it's called staking, you get 1,000 beans per stake/"sprout" and it could happen every few days with only 5,000 beans in the wallet but honestly wait for it to dip down to 35 before buying, if you see it go to 41 buy it because it won't fucking dip down for awhile probably, it's only going up