Give me 2 good reasons why you aren't sprouting beans as you read this

Give me 2 good reasons why you aren't sprouting beans as you read this.

>because I couldn't figure out if I could run the wallet on my server.
>I don't think there's a CLI wallet

Because I'm staking POSW on my account

what os are you running user? you could always posw it but that would give you less profits.

Debian Jessie. It's a headless server, though, so I might just try using POSW but I think I might have missed the boat for that.

use poswallet to stake beans

trade beans for posw on their exchange (wait for it to be atleast .1 BITB/POSW)

Alright, you've convinced me to buy £10 of this meme coin. This better make me a thousandaire.

You wont regret it.

don't sell until atleast 1 penny

I am.

i want to buy the bean but coinbase refuses to transfer my 14,000 satochi, my wallet is 1AWpxUZRhLUnAjeJEtLf7v2U9Dozmj2JiU

1. I'm an adult

> He calls himself an adult
> I'm 18 and made 50k this week investing in the Aryan Triumverate

some "adult" you are. Maybe you should get back to work old man :)

This looks like just another pump and dump scheme

Got a problem bro?

Would be a shame if something happened to your fiat.

haha okay man.

>haha okay
Good counter argument?

you say that when it was trading at 100+ sats before...

> They say this EVERY FUCKING TIME

I am thoroughly 100% convinced you guys hate money. Don't listen to me, it doesn't matter. I just made a lot of fucking money and stand to make a lot more. Buy and hold #stronghands

Which one are you nocoiner?

Reminder FUD chink shills were wrong about
>ETH
>DASH
>PIVX
>POSW
>BITB
>BAY

>Gives no actual advice
>"You guys just hate money"
>Memes the shit out of it
Can you give an actual reason to why anyone should invest in Bitbean? I'm genuinely curious as to why Veeky Forums is going to crazy over it other than the fact that it's a huge meme. Or is that the master plan all along? convince enough clueless people here to buy as much bean as they can so that the price inflates for you people who have already bought it when it was nothing so you can dump it all off and screw everyone else over?

>he needs all the pasta information literally spoonfed to him to make a decision

new wallet

24/7 dev roadmap website at same time

beanstore.co going live soon

point of sales system with bitbean as payment method alongside major credit cards

active developer you can literally ask all your shill questions to 24/7

developer confirmed non-jewish

mascot is kid friendly and there are actual unironic plans to make an animated series to introduce youngins to ideas like crypto and saving money

in other words you're a stupid motherfucker for not just going to bitbean.org and asking your questions to the developer himself.

thx

The figures speak for themselves.

Can you read a chart? If you had listened to us you would have made mad gains too.

I'd tell you it hasn't even fucking started yet but you won't listen to that either. See you in 6 months, I'LL be the one in the lambo

also

>proof of stake
>exponentially decreasing inflation that hits its curve soon
>capped coin amount
>trades on poswallet.com and is tied to its growth intimiately

the least you could do is give me bitcoins for helping even a slavering retard like you make cash

nah

fuck you delete my pasta i posted for you then

k

whats ur bean wallet ill send u some free beans

2UjydzCtzvaPnjkBWyYTQTiepRz8boRdYe

thx bby I'm poor