Tfw you will never explore america with Lewis and Clark

>Tfw you will never explore america with Lewis and Clark.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/York_(explorer)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there anything like that a person can do like Lewis & Clark and just explore the world like conquistadords, and others?

Honestly my dream to do something like that

>inb4 born 2 early, born 2 late, born just in time maymay xDD

I get to poop in a toilet and my bed is warm. Additionally my food is hot, of high quality and nutritional value.

I think in fine.

if you're a dog lover, you don't want to be with them.

That is the easy life, but imagine exploring new lands, unaware of what lies ahead, and back then, new animals were alien-like.

I am not a dog lover.

Nope. Born just in time to do copious amounts of drugs/internet, but born too early to explore space. Honestly the thought that i'll never explore a new land makes me pretty sad.

pretty sure lewis and clark could make hot food.

That sounds dangerous and not rewarding at all

Maybe but it was shitty and likely full of parasites.

Thank god, that would fucking suck

people eat wild animals all the time without dying.

People having been cooking food for tens of thousands of years you mong, just because it was the past doesn't mean people didn't have the ability to cook stew over a fire.

Antarctica.

>tfw you will never explore america with your faithful comrades

Wouldn't they be fucking boiled wearing that armour and moving around in it all the time
in climates like the one depicted in that picture

but a lot of people used to die of food poisoning

I wonder what encountering a grizzly for a first time would have felt like to early European explorers in the early 1800s. Things must have seemed like literal monsters to their slightly smaller and more timid cousins back east.

It actually isn't all that hot at the Grand Canyon rim, except in the dead of summer. High elevations.

The reason you brush your teeth every day is because your food is so corrosive and filled with inordinate amounts of sugar that it'll rot them if you don't. Nothing healthy about it.

A better question is what would be like to encounter fucking jaguars in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Nevada and California. Damn shame that we killed the last jaguar in the U.S. ~50 years ago. Iirc, they're thinking about repopulating them.

They literally found a jaguar in Arizona like, this year.

Google says a year ago, but yeah, holy shit. They're coming back. Fuck Mexicans, we need to build a wall to keep the Jaguars out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/York_(explorer)

Lewis and Clark brought a nigger along with them.

You thought that a proud Virginian wouldn't bring his nigger?

There are bears in europe too

They ate many dogs on their expedition, but they never swallowed Seaman

Yeah but fag bears, not kickass bears like grizzlies.

Maybe they'd eat some of the deer that are everwhere.

Honestly I don't think I'd want to go out exploring with Meriwether Lewis. No better man to have by your side than William Clark out in the wilderness, but Lewis was pretty sketchy.

If I had the money I would use it to explore all the islands in the world

find all the Tarzan motherfuckers and SoS bitches

We are in limbo/hell...
I was really into science and technology, but i realized ill never be able to explore space.

Actually grizzlies are way more similar to European brown bear than to the faggot black bear that lives in most of the US.

Eurasian brown bear is like a regular bear only much, much smaller and faggier.

>tfw you will never tap that sweet Pocahont ass

>go with Lewis and Clark
>kidnap and rape little indian kids

Confirmed for having no idea about anything having to do with the Lewis and Clark expedition.

You sound like my dad

I'm sure the climate wasn't that different from Spain