Is anything known about North African religion and culture before Phoenicians or Arabs arrived...

Is anything known about North African religion and culture before Phoenicians or Arabs arrived? According to Herodotus they worshipped the sun and moon, but no gods.

According to Herodotus gold was mined by ants in India, I wouldn't place too much weight on him.

Based Herodotus.

Based Herodotus.

Based Herodotus.

He's not wrong.

Based Herodotus.

Cattle Cults and Shrooms.

Based Herodotus.

Didn't they raise sheep?

Based?

Herodotus?

>They worshipped the sun and moon

They still do, but now they are called Muslims

well how do you know it wasn't??

They invaded Egypt and installed a dynasty there

>implying there is literally anything wrong with worshiping the sun...
The sun goes out for one day and ur fucked kiddo. More than you can say about your "Christ"

retarded christard please go away
t. ex muslim

>ex muslim
If you don't mind me asking, why you'd drop Islam?

Crisis of faith, specific triggers, etc?

I'm just curious desu, virtually every Muslim I see is fairly set in their faith (I live near a Muslim dense area, and my brother-in-law+his family is Muslim).

>If you don't mind me asking, why you'd drop Islam?
it's retarded. simple as that.
there are logical errors, scientific errors in Quran. That hilarious mathematical error in inheritance law in quran made me realize that mohammad was a stupid nigger.

Fair enough.

>my brother-in-law+his family is Muslim
top kek

Many societies that raise small stock retain a sense of prestige for cattle.

The great aqualithic/Neolithic Subpluvial was a time that cattle from north Africa and the middle east were deified but also the ceremonies fused together previous times in the first of two phases that centered mushroom induced hallucinogenic practices

>my sister's son

>That hilarious mathematical error in inheritance law in quran
This is a tired up meme that's easily proven wrong by a simple knowledge of math.

If it's the fact that the sums of the proportions don't add up to one, then that's a tired strawman. The proportions are relative to each other. The absolute sum is irrelevant. Thus it doesn't matter if it adds up to one or not.

Think about it this way:

If I say Sara gets 1/16 of the bread, Matt gets 3/16 of the bread, Sam gets 7/16 of the bread, and Rosa gets 5/16. That adds up to 1. It makes sense to add them up as an absolute sum because those are not relative proportions.

A relative proportion of the same example would be:

Sara gets 1/3 of the bread Matt got, Sam gets 7/3 of what the bread Matt got, and Rosa gets 5/3 of the bread Matt got.

If you were to add those proportions then will not add up to 1. But you're not supposed to add those proportions, same with the proportions in the inheritance verse as they are relative.

So when the verse talks about for the son, a proportion equal to so and so, it's relative proportions.

People seem to think they understand math but make the most obvious false criticism and mistakes like the ones psychology professors make college students take but most of them get it wrong.

>like the mistakes found in the tests psychology professors make college students take. Tests that most of them get wrong because they weren't reading the questions properly.

Fixed

Another drugs/cattle link from antiquity

the Masai in East Africa believed that when the earth was created, all cows were given to them. It followed then that all cows possessed by other people were descendants of those cows and therefore stolen.

Stealing cattle was how they worshipped and before they raided a village or entered a battle, the young warriors would smoke bowls of a cannabis analogue which was supposed to make them fearless.