>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FFXVJP/status/939434447362965504
youtu.be/6nNjaSf_03Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A little off model

Hey cool, Squall confirmed for Dragons Crown

>FFXV has the best banter system

What's his routine?

Tifa has put on a few pounds.

FFT is shit

and in right places

>That feeling when no glasses+eyepatch girlfriend
Feels bad man

What did Kojimbo mean by this?

yeah man, it's THE shit
what's your favorite FFT name?

This is possibly the best cup noodle flavor. Try this shit if you can

>posting shitty 3DPD cosplay
Off yourself.

Hey wait a minute...

HEY, WAIT A MINUTE.

Gladio pls

Am i to late to the thundergod party. Daily draw.

He's still a very good chainer and just about everyone is using Excalibur for this raid.

he's part of the divine ruination timing group so he can chain with units other than himself, which is nice for 10 man trials

Noctis's boss battle theme is titled Apocolypsis Magnatus
twitter.com/FFXVJP/status/939434447362965504
youtu.be/6nNjaSf_03Q

Never late, considering how popular he remains. Consider ascending and awakening an Agrias to chain with yourself.

>that part where he uses Death on Ignis
What the fuck is Noct's problem

Ignis

Let us hope this thread is better than yesterday's shitshow

>that image

O FUG

4 more days.

fuck it's just the skeleton
All I want is a supreme card..

3 more for me

Claiming this land in the name of Delita, the True Hero.
Vayne is hereby exiled.

Is WoFF any good?
And any tips to playing it? Like thing you wish you knew before you started/missables/etc

lots of grinding. It's basically pokemon.

Is it a good pokemon though? And how's the story? Too self-referential?

dropped it midway when i realized i leveled the wrong pokemon and everything became a extremely slow grind. Wasn't worth my time to start up leveling other pokemon just to be able to proceed. Just wasn't fun anymore.

>Is it a good pokemon though?
Not really

>how's the story?
Ranges from very standard to dull

>Too self-referential?
Most of the time

Is this strong enough to attempt 4* Sicarius? If not, what should I do? Just finish pounding out the story and leveling up my cards?

It's out now
People on twitter posting pics

yea, maybe

Cool. The Pious King and The Warrior King.

Umbra and Pryna.
Artwork of Regis holding kid Noctis and grabbing kid Luna. This was probably a kingsglaive concept art since that's from the intro of it.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

He may be the hero of his game but he pales in both deeds and character to the True Hero.

Hella neat. Hope people scan and upload

This scene was also in the anime but they used the game designs instead.

ded thread, ded series...

the sweet comfort of the void awaits

I came back after a month or so of playing real games, and need more a2 friends in ffbe.

Am I better off just using the find option? Anyone with an a2 has gotta be like almost 1k attack by now

check the doc and add the A2s.

How much lapis can you get from season 2 of Exvius so far?

Like triple the chances of ultimate heroes versus Supremes, sadly. They've kinda taken the magic out of those rainbow lasers

You should be fine but the current set of sicarius is kinda rough for S1C

Can I get unbanned yet

>!RemindMe 365 Days Unban worthless injectorfag
Sent

>They've kinda taken the magic out of those rainbow lasers
Not really. Buff starters are incredibly valuable for towers because they let you bring more effects without sacrificing a card slot, and skins can really make otherwise strong jobs with weak ultimates shine. The Sephiroth skin is arguably a better Neo Exdeath (which is one of the strongest and most versatile supremes), Lightning is very comparable to Aerith on an ultimate focused ranger build (and lets you forego Haste and Boost entirely) and all upcoming skins are very powerful. Cloud is honestly the only skin that's kind of disappointing, but even then it's pretty good.

Kojima and Reedus are bros now?

>Tfw Still banned

>the rope phases through his head

cute!

>that guy who picked luzzu in ffx

>d300 ruby dragon jumpstart
>been trying to beat this fuck for 2 hours straight
>counter twister into counter twister into ultimate inferno
h-ha, i never needed those 5 star motes anyway
this fight is fucking impossible when you have no good magic relics

How am I supposed to focus in Comrades w my character's huge ass shaking every which way when they run?

>this fight is fucking impossible when you have no good magic relics
It's been a long time since I did it, but I'm pretty sure I just gorillad it with Squall BSB2.

>4 expansion vouchers for 150 lapis

Ok, that's actually pretty good

so we finally got cloud enhancements.
climhazzard and meteorain boosts, and his soldier 1st class passive gets a boost and greatsword mastery.
the rest are elfried and the RS3 characters, so they might be doing another pass and getting 7*'s

>squall bsb2
if i had that i would have completed it in one try my dude

you just said it's impossible without good magic SBs
>b-but that physical SB doesn't count
dumb wojakposter.

>Adding STMR to 7 Stars.
Fuse a duplicate into it to add 50% to your STMR gauge.
(7 Stars will give 100%)

>First duplicate used will also yield a 50% ALL Trust Moogle.

How many hits does Cross Slash in Mobius even do? The damage numbers get so clumped up I can't even read them. Does its attack power account for all the hits or does it hit at full power multiple times? Man, Mobius is so esoteric with its shit and there's no good wiki

i see 3 sets of numbers, which makes sense since it is just cross slash.

>How many hits does Cross Slash in Mobius even do?
A lot.
>Does its attack power account for all the hits or does it hit at full power multiple times?
It accounts for it.

nice boobs

so you need 2 5* units to make a STMR?

Doesn't take a genius to figure out that the attack power shown on the card is the total power of all hits combined or multi-hit attacks would have significantly lower attack power than single hit abilities. There isn't any place that has hit counts clearly listed, but a quick search seem to suggest Cross-Slash is 4 hits.

you think i wouldn't have used the best physical bsb for this fight instantly you faggot?

that's not the point, brainlet. you said the fight is impossible without good magic relics. that's not true.

>Doesn't take a genius to figure out that the attack power shown on the card is the total power of all hits combined or multi-hit attacks would have significantly lower attack power than single hit abilities.
Not really. It's doing an obscene amount of damage compared to my other abilities and only a few hits, so combined with my inability to see a clear total damage it leaves it up in the air as to the exact mechanics of it. Thanks for the snark though my mandrill

Nice, it's the autistic argument about nothing hour, brought to you by semantics-user and the newfag frogposter

>It's doing an obscene amount of damage compared to my other abilities
Well no shit, your other abilities are outdated trash given out for free to everyone and you're comparing them to a damage focused earth ability on a job with 300% earth enhance.

No, you need the 7*, so thats already two same 5*
Then you need another two dupes that give 50% each
You need to get FOUR of the same character to get the STMR, assuming they scrapped the idea of special STMR moogles

>wanting a dead general instead
but why

it was an exageration m8, but i literally cant beat it with my physical team

I bet you're just cranky because you're waiting for Vaynefag to show up so you can argue with him about traps for 5 hours straight.

That's a lot of assumptions you're making in one post. I was actually comparing it to my 5* maxed out Deathgaze and Neo Exdeath, I wonder when those were given out for free

>Guy complaining about an autistic argument wants an autistic argument thread
???
?????

They legally cannot scrap it.

>comparing a single target Attacker damage card to AoE Ranger break cards
dude

Neo Exdeath is a utility card, not a damage card: you'd need 6 ailments on the target for it to even have higher break power than Cross-Slash and its damage is capped much lower because it's single hit. Deathgaze is also not a damage card, it's for yellow bar clearing and debuffing only and is literally given out for free in the novice hall.

>higher break power
whoops, base power, not break power.

requiring gacha dupes for 7* evo is also illegal yet here we are

How are you meant to get the retarded high arena win streak trophy when you're basically just gambling on surprise Noctis not winning the 50/50 and statusing your entire team for free?

git gud

Bring an Ayaka or a Ribbon Esunaga user along.