/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Tranquil edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/12827091
epicmafia.com/game/6333959
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yay for Kyoko!

I want to fill Mugi with Happiness!

I want /drg/ to have a nice day/night

Angie and her beloved Kaede!

Reposting that Angie x Ouma fic because why the hell not!
archiveofourown.org/works/12827091

I want the Kirumi Tojo tag on Pixiv to be filled with new fanart!

Miu Iruma! Gorgeous Girl Genius!

For Saionji!

I love Kirumi!

Mugi and Kaede!

Are you saying goodbye, or are you just expressing a general sentiment?

Mikan and her friend/lover Ibuki!

Koko! That was a good vent.

What was?

Heh, Tsumugi looks like a real business lady. I like it. Kaede, meanwhile, qualifies for a Saturday morning school anime club girl.

a general sentiment

Naegi loves me!

You forgot your Koko, young lady!

Well I hope you have a good one too then

I agree with this! Kirumi has been lacking in new fanart recently.

Komaru appear!

I- I wish I had a dick up my ass right now...

Well i've finished Chihiro herding for the day, i've been gone since like halfway through the last thread, what's been going on?

Perhaps if we create a summoning ritual, with as much Kirumi merch as we can, much like the crazy Christmas Mukuro-fag and some blood letting, we can humbly receive recompense.

I'm just glad Saikibo fans don't go sperging around the love hotel as "proof" their ship is canon

Same! Though I also wish I could play the MH beta, whilst also browsing Komaru pics!
No clue, but hello Chihirofriend~!

You know what I want to do to this face?

I love every one of you :)

I want to kill this fucking bitch.

y-you too

>oumasai can't even have a relevant CG of two characters together
truly the worst komahina ripoff ever

Shipping is more fun when you go the nip fanon way, which is from what I have seen - ship what you like regardless.
No hullabaloo about ship whatsit whatsit being more canon hence "superior".
I am innately attracted to rarepairs because they are an unwritten page fandom wise and they have small fandoms so it's like your playground.

What do you want to do..?
Oh.
Love you too user!

I'm looking for my sister

Oh I think you know already friend.

Yes, perhaps that might work. We're probably going to need a lot of merch though.

Give me a huggy-hug, user!

Just some tweeting.
Oh no!

Is there such merch?

Whoops, was supposed to reply to this as well.

I agree with this, I don't care if I get hate or shat on for shipping Angie x Ouma or get the "gay erasure" bullshit thrown on my face (which I hopefully won't get, lol).

So it's shit, or Tenko is willing to eat her ass, or...?

To be fair, Kaede and Kaito don't have any consent points with Saihara while Ouma has one(actually, I think he has two, I can't remember) so that makes up for not having a CG like Saimota and Saiaka.

Reminder that Komaru/Makoto is the purest ship.

>No Junko with a timeskip body
desbear

epicmafia.com/game/6333959

Comfier games for the yurobros and late night amerifriends

Indeed. I need more of my green haired goddess!
I think there are buttons and coasters...that's it...buttons and coasters...a figure in the future would be a blessing.

M-maybe I do Kirifriend..Maybe I do..

t. Touko

Not him, but I'm curious; are you drinking?

Good night, /drg/

May I dream of wonderful worlds of fiction

Naegi eating Komaru's ass

Good night friend!

Well, I know for a fact there are at least a couple of keychains, one of which I own, but there's no big things like figures or anything like that I don't think.

Good night mugi friend, may you have a nice lucid dream then

Well kaede one is obvious,considering her time in chapter 1.

And come to think of it, you always "Sore Wa chigau yo" ' d Kaito , and you basically never agree with him.

While its opposite for Ouma.

I'd like to think it is, but Ikusaba/Makoto is just a smidgen bit better I think!
Goodnight Smooglet! Have some sweet dreams!
Impossible, her booty is too big.

Why do you never use any caps in your posts?

That's good buddy makes this whole process a whole lot easier.
No why? Now I'm curious as to why you said that.
Night buddy.

I just wanted an excuse to post the image, but one can say its accurate due to Tenko obssesion over the mage.

You Sore Wa Chigau yo Kokichi in Chapter 2 and also contradict him in a panic talk debate. But yeah, you don't consent with Kaito once.

If you wanna piss them off the most, ship Ouma x Tenko.
Personally, I think it's stupid all this "erasure stuff". People on Tumblr even make straight characters gay/lesbian in their AUs.
Sure I understand there is more history behind rewriting gay characters to be straight but the sexuality of these characters are made to be ambiguous on purpose.
I also have a theory that making a character "gay" hence shippable to you in any form of romantic way is a type of possession.
Because with people in real life, if they are truly gay, you can only be friends with them if you are straight for example.
Because fictional characters are fictional, people want to possess - own them - in every way you can't a living person.
They can't accept that a fictional character they like will never in any way, be shippable with them or in ships they like for example that are LGBT. So they make them gay or whatever.

great, now I need more Komaru

is hugs still on the table though?

>big brother Leon
>its actually a cousin

K-Kirifriend, we're only 60+ posts in, we can't get too lewd just yet..Now excuse me while I post a lewd Komaru for someone.

I have never seen a dog this squishable

I think calling someone big brother in Nipland is a form of respect, you don't have to necessarily be related.
Like for example, you can call a stranger onii-san to be polite.
Hence, you can translate onii/-onee san as mister/missus or someone you respect.
NISA might have screwed something up translation wise or maybe not.

While the age gaps were a bit bigger, I've been called big bro by cousins before

good night friendo! may you also dream of many Chihiros!

You are right buddy! We will save it for later!

Did people like DRV3's ending?

Man I thought that said DRGV3 for a second.

Sluts OUT!

Yes, it was great.

What are you doing drg?! Stop posting lewd Komarus

Fun fact. I actually thought she was sitting on a dakimakura not a man here.
He looks oddly flat.

It was shit and only low IQ posters think its great.

no, this isn't right, she suppose to be cute, not lewd

Indeed!
Komaru saved! Also nice file name.
user please, don't pretend like you hate sluts. We make sure everyone has a fun time!
Foine, cute Komaru coming up!

Yes. Huggy-huggies!

Good post user, I can't stand it when people get hypocritical over the whole erasure stuff when nobody gets mad over straight erasure, lol.
>If you wanna piss them off the most, ship Ouma x Tenko.
I mean, just writing about Tenko x guys is enough to piss 'em off just like when Taito wrote Amacha and when I answered to one girl's comment (who just happens to be a major Tenmiko writer in AO3) on the said fic that Tenko's past is this and that and she's fine with guys and she told me to "educate myself at Know Your Meme".
I've seen people make characters gay/trans/whatever gender and sexuality they're crazy over just because they're self-projecting/inserting in to the character.

It's a very common trope in visual novels for girl cousins to pretend and call their guy cousins "onii-chan". I've been playing Dal Segno and there's your cousin who keeps insisting she's your "little sister" and calls you Nii.

big flooof

I hated it at first and then grew to like it after thinking it through and the moment of enlightenment hit me. It hit me just as the madman hack Kodaka had expected.

Can you explain why you think this? I'm conflicted, I feel like a lot of stuff lost its impact with the major twist.

Thinking that means you don't understand it. The whole point of DRV3's ending was that fiction still matters. You went in to play V3 knowing it was fiction anyway, and it doesn't break any of its rules and remains self-consistent, so it's not playing the "lol fiction so we can do what we want" card.

Doppelganger you still didn't answer my question from threads ago. Why are you such a slut? Don't you dare turn into another Kirianon.

that's fine I guess, I was starting to like the lewd

V3 was the first for a lot of people, it was a standard DR ending.

Yes user.
Think of your dick's happiness.

Did you even played the game?

Oh, sorry friend! Have some lewds as compensation. I'd post more but another user already seems to be doing the job for me.

I think I do understand it. It's just that all the stuff that happens suddenly doesn't matter, I don't know how I feel about it. Still processing it though, just finished it

Yes, and the ending was great.

It does matter. The whole point is that fiction still matters, how is this so hard to get?

Nothing wrong with liking a little lewdy lewd buddy! Also guy who made another edit of this pls repost. I forgot to save it!

>The whole point is that fiction still matters
What the fuck does this means? Since when fiction does not matter? We make fiction all the time to pass the time, does Kodaka thought this was deep?

Have a fantastic day, /drg/.

*brap* ah yes komaru *braaaaaap* little sister, your farts smell so good *breeeeeep* *sniiiiff* mm ah yes, rotten eggs *braaaaaap breeeeep* more, need more, your intestine is burning with these smelly gasses *braaap*