Ready to buy $100,000 worth of POSW, expect big things soon

Ready to buy $100,000 worth of POSW, expect big things soon.

Started with 5 BTC a couple years ago.

Want to get rich? spot good projects and play on the high stakes if you want to get rich, otherwise stay a low risk wagecuck.

I got a big position on LTC too, can't fail with segwit activating. Only idiots are trading LTC by TA and not fundamentals at this point. The situation is bullish.

I expect to win up to 70 BTC with this move in 1 to 3 months. I'll cash out reasonably when the time is due, so don't panic with a crash in POSW, I may spend weeks cashing out in smaller transaction (by that time it should be able to absorb even big sales, im not selling until we hit anywhere from 2$ to $6, and I will rebuy to ride the $10 wave)

By getting in early enough, I don't even have to stress because it will not get much lower, I just have to wait and meet my expectations.

In 10 years, when BTC is worth hundred thousands, I will be a multi millionaire living off passive interest, still holding 50%+ BTC, a big stack in the most important network on earth.

Meanwhile, you nocoiners will still be talking about how BTC is a ponzi scheme or myspace, and missing on tons of opportunities to make killer gains in the ever booming cryptosphere.

Other urls found in this thread:

poswallet.com
poswallet.com/login.php?referral=draquila
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean you'll probably still make a ton of money but kind of strange to buy in this high

>this high

was 25cents high for pivx?

>I got a big position on LTC too, can't fail with segwit activating.

Segwit is not activating at the very least for 2 weeks, probably more.

>thinly veiled LTC shill

i hope you're not stupid enough to be using their own locked up "exchange". livecoin and yobit are both amateur operations also. i'd be looking solely at OTC for a coin like this, unless you dont mind leaving a lot on the table.

as for litecoin, after the hype the price will continue it's slide down. segwit on litecoin is bullish for bitcoin. no one ever moved to litecoin when bitcoin tx fees and confirmations were slowing down the network, don't expect activity outside of people testing the network for it's eventual arrival on bitcoin.

I invested 10% of my btc holdings into ethereum the other day and bought 10k eths

i dont see anything in posw however

See you on the moon OP.

It could potentially reach not just $1/coin, but $5(!) by July or even earlier.

In case you or anyone needs it.
I put all I had into it which is nothing compared to most but I believe in this project. It has so much potential

1. Make account at poswallet.com
2. Use aprest as referral ID (optional I’d appreciate it)
3. Click on dashboard and scroll down till you see BTC
4. Click “generate wallet address”
5. Send BTC to the generated wallet address
6. Wait for confirmation(takes time)
7. Click wallet and transfer BTC from the stacking wallet to exchange wallet
(Should be instant)
8. Click exchange and right next to that is exchange markets
9. Click BTC at the top and then look for posw/btc(6th one down)
10. Once you buy go back to wallets
11. Transfer posw to stacking wallet
12. Sit on it and collect more posw from stacking and monthly dividends

Also you can use the faucets to earn a little bit of coins for free

>still thinks segwit will get activated within bitcoin
You are missing the point. I hope you realize your mistake and buy LTC ASAP.

POSW is an excellent site that noobs will love. Faucets and multistaking on a single site.

The coin supply is lower than PIVX and PIVX reached $2, I think POSW is a good bet to reach that too.

Gl op. But why no love for eth?

ETH is a good pick too. I expect it to pump nicely as Raiden kicks in.
When LTC gets segwit it will not be the only payments channel solution tho. Raiden and LN compete, so pick both.

>spot good projects and play on the high stakes if you want to get rich, otherwise stay a low risk wagecuck.

This is really true. I won't forget the day I finally put my balls on the table and invested my entire btc portfolio on pivx while it was still considered a cuckcoin

no holder of bitcoin wants the chinks to have control over it. china is a massive price dampener for bitcoin, and if they keep blocking support is just going to keep gathering for something like a UASF whether they like it or not. they can only keep delaying activation, they cant fork off because they just create a china-centralized-altcoin which no one except those in the pocket of the chinks would accept. so its segwit or nothing, and support is only going to keep growing as long as nothing happens.

litecoin on the other hand as i said is only good for bitcoin long term. short term it was a good buy a few days/weeks ago but the segwit activation date is a 100% sell the news event and everyone knows it.

>Want to get rich? spot good projects and play on the high stakes if you want to get rich, otherwise stay a low risk wagecuck.

This.

"Early bird gets the worm" is a saying for a reason.

Also, DONT PUT MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.

I can afford to lose most of it, im willing to take the big risks, and im willing to take any massive losses.

This my man I FUCKING HATE OLDSTYLE INVESTORS fuck your stocks fuck your fucking wall street bullshit and fuck your fucking existence.

It will take ages to get an UASF with an high consensus enough so that it doesn't create any catastrophic scenarios like a chain split.

PoW change may be needed if there is not enough consensus, which is a cluster fuck within itself.

Anything that isn't miner agreement at the required hashrate (95% for BTC, 75% LTC) is rocky road to take.

Meanwhile LTC is smoothly getting LTC with no drama, potential price crashes during the process etc. This is the reality of things now.

in crypto its difficult to be early because the markets are shit. especially for p&d coins most of them are illiquid like posw.

its less important to get in early than it is to have the ability to quickly get out when things so south. sitting and holding bags for weeks/months after all the volume of whatever alt you bet on dried up is worse than having to sell for a loss.

>Ready to buy $100,000 worth of POSW, expect big things soon.

legit. im up 150% on pivx and you noobs are crying about a dip. up 300% on posw and buying more

flaws in OP:

too much faith in btc. btc is full of flaws corrected by alts. i wud steadily decrease invstment proportion on btc.

too long on ltc. buy rumor sell news. i would sell right after segwit adoption is 95% confirmer. then maybe rebuy.

otherwise very very solid. shud buy pivx dip as well.

btc will segwit or die yes but the one to take its place will rise and rich man will be made

That's going to be PoSW

The one true King.

i agree. but once it launches on litecoin thats only going to make people more impatient and more likely to push for a usaf once they see how it works on litecoin. a split it only acceptable if its a clean one between the world and china, which it would be if miners tried to co-opt it.

but i don't think its going to have the wonderful effects to litecoin that litecoin holders think its going to have, at least not long term. if you're just in for a quick profit you're probably in luck, but i sold most of my litecoin two summers ago and just checked out from the project.

BTC is #1 with or without segwit.

LTC is undervalued as long as BTC has 0 realistic chances of getting segwit.

posw will be a big player in the future garantueed

The problem is, how do you get miners that want segwit on board on a new PoW algo? you are asking them to basically sell all his ASICs, his entire mining operation is useless under a new PoW algo.

Will they agree? what do they gain?

idk man people wont go forever with hours long transactions and who wants to pay 0,00005 bitcoin for something its more natural paying 10 of something else

do you even know how much problem they have running the exchange as it is right now in it starting stage? Imagine if it was the #1 exchange the devs would fuck them self in the ass so hard on the daily that they would be assassinated by weabooing neckbeards mad that their muh beans got stuck in their exchange because the devs accidentally put a 1 instead of a 0 somewhere in the code fucking lol. this is a freaking pump and dump that's all i tell you just trust me man i got ages in this game i can already tell you are a fucking noobie slowley loosing your eth gains after you found out about eth from reddit or some other cuck site like facebook (where i dont go obviously) or 9gag because ur fucking 14 years living in brazil hoping to get a big pump on your 100usd investment so you can leave the favela for good because you have a dept to the fucking gang mafia because ur addicted to paying traps to shove big black dildos up their asses on cam you fucking weirdo

sure

True the trust is not there at the start and it shouldnt be trust is earned. But posw doesnt look like a scam its too sophisticated. Imagine you have a product like posw you have basically an edge over the competition is a exit scam really needed if you gonna be a top palyer anyways?

BTC is for hodlling long term.
You pay with LTC segwit+LN ready.

screencapped for the future "laugh at the fudders" thread.

timestamp

bet you're larping, but still.. would be great to see a ~80btc-pump

if you're really a whale then please crash POSW to

pic related shows OP

its not a proof of work change, its a user activated fork instead of a miner coordinated fork. proof of work doesnt need to change as long as the consensus chances between the economic majority of bitcoin users. at that point all the proof of work can either be used to attack bitcoin and they can lose money until a pow change happens, or they can suck it up and mine bitcoin again.

people have been saying this for over 2 years while litecoin continued to see zero network growth.

do you need to keep your computer on to stake or as long as its in your wallet youre fine?

Staking is a reward for contributing your processing power to the network so yes, your computer needs to be on.
You can stake your coins remotely on POSWallet, though. They take a 2.5% fee, but there's no complicated setup.
poswallet.com/login.php?referral=draquila (The referral is optional)

Buying very slowly, no violent pump.