>>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Main Website Steam Group Pastebin for OP Staff

Other urls found in this thread:

wheelchairs.com/bigbounderpage.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=IdLd-DiHpYw
youtube.com/watch?v=eSbhiviQlno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi

Lord have mercy

if there was a skill you had to pursue in real life which would it be and why?

Carpentry

Because that shit's cool.

>carpentry
Just say construction you chimp
>Reddit spacing
Nevermind it makes sense

more like dead edition

Give me back my throne!

I just need a break from mining. Been playing Doom.

disable yell, save the thread

Is there even a reason to play on this server

no

For time immemorial, humanity has asked itself: What does it truly mean to be free?
Many people and cultures throughout the ages have tried to answer this question with varying degrees of success - but at some point in the 21st Century the American people finally found out the answer that humanity itself had been searching for so long.

Then The United States gifted us with the Big Bounder Bariatric Sports Wheelchair.

wheelchairs.com/bigbounderpage.htm

This is not just Freedom, this is Peak Freedom. This is living life on the edge and to the fullest without need for such frivolous things as necks or the ability to stand. This is 62" of padded seating for your burgeoning ass, this is comfort, speed and support for when you reach the All American Milestone of 1000 pounds.

With respirator shelves and O2 bottle holders you'll never be short of breath as you scoot-scoot around the aisles of Walmart or at your local cruising spot.

Even the bags of snacks on the top shelves are no match for this incredible machine - it can be installed with a 13" seat elevator and lights so you can always spot the hamburgers in the dark.

Soon, I will be casting off the shackles of "recommended daily calorie intake" and self respect to join the ranks of my American brothers and sisters - who have bravely made the step into the realm of Peak Freedom. I can only imagine what it feels like but I hope that the rest of humanity will join them in their glorious future.

W-what did he mean by this?

this is my life now

i like you're username

LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE

Let's put the Christ back in Christmas

>6 6 6
What are you, a disciple of Satan??
THIS IS A CHRISTIAN SERBER

thanks
lmao, nice coinkydink

are you still stuck there?

cock

ring

long life serbia gratest country

nah, I used lumbridge teleport
bonus pic

okay good

-selling-
whip 1.5m
key halves 275k ea
dstones 475k
coal 250ea
iron ore 425ea
-buying-
bronze helm (g)
oak logs 425gp
flax/bowstrings 425gp

msg in-game for availability - oven dodger

Typical baldy

>key halves more than half an already overpriced d stone
Thats an expensive spinach roll

its for when u have a halve already or have a lot more of one half than the other.
ive sold more than triple the amount of key halves than dstones

The threads must really be that dead

Christmas event when

DUDE
CHOPPING LOGS
LMAO

gimme

throne when?

youtube.com/watch?v=IdLd-DiHpYw

I like Hype desu. Most of the hate for him is just a meme and only 2-3 have an actual scruple against him

He's an O K guy. Never got to finish telling him why tons of women across the west were gonna an hero ~2025 but oh well.

He was fine, just knew how to trigger lots of faggots on here who couldn't handle the bantz

hi hype

this video gave me cancer

Not me. I haven't really posted in these since the ban.

Don't worry about it, he has those conversations with literally anyone who will talk to him.
He'd then hop on an alt and shitpost about you in PMs because he's deranged.
He also never played and treated /v/scape as a chat room. Most people just told him to fuck off but recently he started using ::yell as his personal blog and everyone knew it was finally time.
No regrets, he will not be missed.

Bumpan

and now to make some doors

WHAT THE FUCK HOW DO I GET MY THRONE MONEY BACK???? I PUT ALL MYMONEY IN THERE

retard

wasn't he banned a year ago? lol

no refunds

I haven't played in about a year. Tell me all about the massive improvements the server has seen.

Construction and major quests. Throne of Miscellania was just released but the resource collecting has been temporarily disabled due to exploits

Full Miscellania implementation sounds fun. I think I vaguely remember Mango hoarding a shit ton of logs before I took a break.

Made a small tutorial video for doing oak dungeon doors with oak planks.
Pretty simple, I placed my formal garden to the east of the portal, and a quest hall directly north of the garden. There's a glory hanging on the closest wall to the dungeon entrance for a quick teleport back to edgeville.
Cheaper than using the butler.

If you wan't to go a little faster, remove any extra rooms as they just increase the loading time for your player owned home.

Salty shit right here, do you know how easy it is to evade a ban

btw im gay lol

Yeah okay Jim, stop blogposting about me

>gets banned for being universally disliked
>stays in thread to cry about it days later

*years

>Getting namedropped is crying in the thread

autism

Since you're not using a butler wouldn't larders be faster?

same
they were rolled back because mods thought he was botting even though he wasnt

Hi Mango

Thanks for bringing this up.
After doing some testing I found that Oak Dinning tables is actually the fastest way to go. Same exp per plank at 135 ea. It's a pretty good method and simple to do.
Fuck do I hate butlers. Also my houses loading time increased when I did this and it's still the same amount of rooms, weird.

runecrafting bc that'd be cool af
>travel all over
>work outside often
>make bank

Agility

Even it I'm still fat being agile and able to run round places all the time sounds awesome. I can't even begin to imagine how great it would be.

post good things

fat vscape characters when

>tfw just returned yesterday after a 3 week hiatus to do Throne and ligged out
>I have 99 fmaking banked but I am a lazyshit and don't wanna do it fir some reason

How do I become autistic again?

lock your door and throw away the key

>Implying I don't go to uni and after I'm free to go I just stay at home and browse Veeky Forums and prolly watch TV

then stop posting

tfw forgot to bump the thread

tfw i forgot to grind

benis

e

no e

e

What's wrong with e?

youtube.com/watch?v=eSbhiviQlno
Ototh

So you understand why I wanted to buy this right?

yes, that's right goy...limited time offer of only 19% interest...no setoffs either, we promissssse :^^)

gz

slylar post tbqh featuring psi

benis

>not scrolling slightly down so you just click in the same spot twice

resizeable screen

>log out because mining gold at helmet mines
>account is already logged in

had the same just now, but i could log back in after 2-3 minutes

>void for fight caves

>game renders well over twice what you can see at default size
>using the default size

selling some pess too tbqh

hypebeat once told me he literally has a cuckold fetish, like TMI dude i dont care