pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

Femtur Pastebin:
pastebin.com/MEdWcTu9

MegSev adventures:
MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Previous Thread: Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=JN25hbDMWUA

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-1/Mass-Effect-1-PC-Flickering-Issues/m-p/4614430/highlight/true#M6272
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is your Shepard's canon backgtound?

Chad Thundercock goes to space.

3rd for hand holding

Fourth for ever increasing Quarian titties.

>Virmire Edition
I don't like where this is heading

Noverian Coffee & Donuts story to be delivered soon, in about one hour or so.

>VeneratedFearfulChupacabra

>HappyHoarseEyas

Quarian boobs: an investment in your dick's future.

How do other races feel about Christmas?

Good to hear frenchman, looking forward to it.

Degenerate gangbanger

Navy Brat. Never had a real childhood. Uses ruthless professionalism to hide lack of social skills.

Street kid with the 10th Street Reds, did some bad minor shit(vandalism, petty theft, bar fights, ect). At some point he decided that life wasn't for him, and tried to keep his act together long enough to get into the military. Decided to see if the Alliance marines would take him, because hey, space sounds cool. Somehow and for some reason, he was accepted and he went on to be a soldier.
First couple of years were uneventful, then he and his unit were stationed on some planet called Akuze in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere. After about a week or two of surviving a Thresher Maw attack, he was rescued. Spent a while on mandatory leave, was then shifted around from post to post, until at one point he was put under the command of Captain Anderson.
Served under him for a few years. Then one day, Anderson's crew got reassigned to a prototype vessel. First order of business was to swing the ship 'round to a garden world colony by the name of Eden Prime. Test runs, presumably.

Another routine mission.

Started a new modded playthrough of ME1 and i'm getting really bad texture flickering issues, anyone know how to fix this shit?

Did you flush the shader cache files after you modded it?

Is this with MEUITM?

I honestly can't remember, i'll do it again just incase.
ALOT+MEUITM

As promised, here's the Noverian Coffee & Donuts story I've been working on the past month.
Here's the First Chapter.
(1/8)

Fuck this paragon/renegade persuasion system. Fuck it to hell.

Still doing it after flushing the cache files

>not using gibbed save editor to max out your paragon/renegade bar at the beginning of the game

Did you install meuitm separately or like in ALOT instructions?

Followed the ALOT instructions

Nice

answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-1/Mass-Effect-1-PC-Flickering-Issues/m-p/4614430/highlight/true#M6272

Apparently flickering is a common issue with the 4k textures in MEUITM when displaying at a resolution lower than 4k. I think the guide recommends forcing AA through your GPU along with Anisotropic filtering, which can reduce the flickering somewhat.

Already tried both off and application controlled unfortunately

So, uh, did you happen to backup vanilla installation before modding?

>1/8
You really did write a lot for this story.

You do know where I'm going with this, right?

unfortunately

Rebooting my computer because Captcha keeps expiring just before the files uploads completely, and it's becoming infuriating.
I've tried 6 or 7 times already and that stupid Captcha keeps dying at 87%. If it's not Captcha, it's a random connection error.
Be right back.

I like the butts of the most human male xharacters in ME3 MP. Probably the player are ugly females, but..

Tried that too, no difference.

Cut the second chapter into 2 parts to make a smaller size file.
Second Chapter (Part 1)
(2/9)

Took me 40 minutes to post the second chapter just because of this damn captcha expiration and connection errors.
Second Chapter (Part 2)
(3/9)

Third Chapter (Part 1)
(4/9)

Third Chapter (Part 2)
(5/9)

And finally, the Fourth Chapter.
It's all new from here on.
(Part 1)
(6/9)

Fourth Chapter (Part 2)
(7/9)

Fourth Chapter (Part 3)
(8/9)

>haven't see your quarian gf in over a month as she was busy visiting family on the fleet
>when she finally returns you notice that the suit material around her chest seems especially stretched, the belts straining to contain her new... assets
>you swear that they weren't anywhere that size when you waved her goodbye all those weeks ago
>she runs up to you in the spaceport and wraps you up in a large hug, pressing her sizeable bust into your chest
>she learns in close and whispers something about "pausing her hormone treatment" and "immunoboosters", but you cant make it out over the din of the crowd
>she seems eager to show you something as she pulls you through the crowd, hopefully it can wait until both of you are back in your skycar

Miri post

Fourth Chapter (Part 4)
(9/9)

Here's the final part of the Noverian Coffee & Donuts story. I hope that /meg/ will enjoy it and that it's not too long.
As always, let me know what you think, and please forgive any english grammatical error and punctuation quirkness as it's not my mother's tongue.
Still can't believe I'm finally done with Coffee & Donuts.

Thank you all for your confidence in my writefaggotry, and thanks CYOAnon for helping me edit and correct parts of the story.

>tell your assassin to aim for her head
>because she doesn't have a heart

ayy

Is it bad that I like that line?

I'm a sucker for cliche lines.

I liked it too

>I've got nothing more to say to you
>how about "Goodbye"

Although I haven't finished it, what I've seen so far is great. You've done a good job on this.

T-the swelling,

YOU MOTHERFUCKING COCKTEASES

Who says this?

one of salarian workers whom you rescue while looking for Thane

Top notch stuff you lewd french fuck, no idea what you were so worried about. The story taking place on Noveria made it extremely comfy.

What happened user ?

Did Miri's and Jack's loyalty missions too soon. Not enough paragon points.

jackfaggot

You can still get Miri's loyalty back if you side with Jack on that situation. No romance, tho...

I'm doing a run myself how much do you need shut them up ?

Thanks a lot ! Happy to see that hard work payed off !

3 and a half bar of paragon wasn't enough. Renegade is little lower but I only had slightly under 1½ bar of it.

>quaritits.png
This deserves to be in a proper, larger font. Please repost it with bigger text size

80%, I think.

The wait was definitely worth the end product, fucking nice work like usual.

Ficlets?

Good job once again Brioche, glad I could help you with the small amount of editing that you actually needed.

Now I'm just looking forward to your next fic in a few months. :^)

Amazing work. Really. Well done.

Yes, but.

> 1/9

WTF Frenchman ?

> few months ago play through mass effect 1 again
> realize the two dlc are free and download it off of a couple ea sites
> uninstall after finishing it
> recently get me3 and decide I wanna do the trilogy start to finish
> reinstall me1, old profile can't be selected since I don't have the dlc installed
> bring down the sky is still free but pinnacle station is now only available in a trilogy bundle
I'm pissed, I had finally gotten an ME1 shepard looking looking alright for that playthrough and now I'll have to start over

Please tell me one of you faggots has a link, I'm begging you

Sorry, I don't know where to find it.

>Playing as anything other than default Shepard.

8/10, solid Quarian waifu recruitment effort

I do not understand, pls explain

>something something SEPHIROTH

Just got done with the rannoch mission.
Each time I play trough it I like the geth transformation less and less. It contradicts what legion said in me 2 about the geth wanting to evolve on their own terms and it implies geth weren't true AIs.
But what bothers me the most about it that giving the geth individuality and implying that was what they needed to be complete feels like a clumsy attempt at humanising them, and the geth themselves shoud have stood against it.

Maybe I remember it different.
Didn't they want individuality from the Old Machines/Reapers?
After they freed themselves from the creators,they stumbled upon a "religion" when the learned of the reapers.
Maybe being free of the Old Machines to the point of choosing to forgive The Creators was free will.
There are some Christian elements throughout the game,I am sure I missed most off them

Should have been an omni-sword, since omni tools can apparently be anything.

Finally got around to reinstalling the game, its still flickering completely unmodded.
So far i've tried defaulting my NVIDIA control panel settings, running it at 4k with AA/without AA, ain't nothing worked so far.
I'm beyond confused as to how i'm supposed to fix this.

What's wrong with her face?

What platform are you playing it on? As far as I know, every Origin version of ME1 contains the DLC.

Don't see flickering,point it out please...
The slight shadow looking stuff?
Just over the sheps head?
Also,random cosplay pic.

Who /spacer/?

Right here. Orphans get out.

The model clipping near the neck/on the weapons, it gets worse in conversations

When's the last time you updated drivers?

me, but only in my most recent game

Today to try and fix it

Spacer is the only background for me.

I like having family to introduce ayyys to

The sparkles in the neck/helmet area?
ok I get it.
20 hours into the game.
Last time I played ME1 I started over too many times.

HOPE YOU GET IT WORKING YO!

Steam, unfortunately. I'll probably just start over with a new baby shep since pinnacle isn't all that important anyway.

Boring.

You get that comfy apartment pinnacle station

> never even got to check it out
I'm depressed