Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Reused OPs Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (the EMBEDs will continue until morale improves)

>/mffg/ Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to participate in Alliance Conquest!

>3.6 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=978663
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=982966

>Refunds for purchased ultimate boxes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_ja&bbsId=169&id=988720

>Removal of Ultimate Box Announcement
NEVEREVER.com/before/july2-08.html

Previous Dimension Rift:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_HzDXuzyrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MUtn0nhnEO4
reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/7iop4x/i_go_over_t2_nova_for_universal_hero_in_this/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zrgm151y8dI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

suck shit lucklets

how am I doing?

>thread is even deader than the game
is it over?

Nice Carols.

It's all ogre

wtf i love the converter now?

who would win, one kid cosplaying his favorite cartoon character:spider man or two reality warping beings and their pet manlet?

Who would win in finding a job, you or a candy bracelet? Spoiler: not you

I was gonna ignore you but a candy bracelet is such an odd and random thing to use for that,I couldn't resist, why a candy bracelet?have you had one recently? surely you could say "a literal retard", or "a statue or something"

also where the hell is fitizen he'll appreciate this

>tfw I could've saved previous thread, but chose not to.

$10 on yes

After getting Spidey to 9 with no way to really go higher now i don't know what to do in this game now
skra

Notice mffg started to die when this tripfag showed up? Cancer

Do you have all his options at Mythic? A CTP equipped? 6* Uru?

unironically this

>upgrading random obelisk
>tfw
Who benefists the most? I have CTP of energy on Jean.

Ultron

Yes, yes, yes.
Im going to slowly work on rerolling his CTP but otherwise they only difference i saw were the Spideys above mine had lootbox or korean cards but idk if that effects CP

Just let the fucking general die, you dickheads. There's literally nothing to discuss except speculating on how those bastards will ''''fix'''' the game. In reality, they'll make it fucking worse.

God, I just hope it shuts down already.

Thanks, man.

No

OH SHITTTTTT BOBBY BIG DICK ON A NIGGA JUST NAPALMED THE LIL GUPPY AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

If we don't get any news by Monday or at least Wednesday, I'm uninstalling.

>leave the game like 3 weeks ago
>one shitty update and NM is pretty much on suicide watch
Man, they fucked really hard didn't they?
The thing here is that I have no clue how can they get the players trust again.

they won't

we b-b-b-boycott right?

youtube.com/watch?v=v_HzDXuzyrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=MUtn0nhnEO4

reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/7iop4x/i_go_over_t2_nova_for_universal_hero_in_this/

uni when?

Kek they down voted the shit out of that

Cards stats aren’t supposed to effect CR outs. Maybe their ISOs and gear have higher rolls than your's

Warned ya it's the end.

Ah Cal you got a top 10 Spidey, awesome. Good job.

Top 10 another character.

I think it's for the best if we wait until monday to see if anything of importance is in the game to make a new thread.

Otherwise, let it die.

Rank 1 Lincoln Campbell/Coulson/Warwolf

No. Death would be too easy. We must suffer for our cause.

The dude with the #1 Coulson is the biggest whale in the game, all characters t2 with fully awakened iso sets, 5* or higher urus on everyone, all uniforms at mythic, over 70 CTPs equipped, 3 pcards at 7 with godly stats, and I'm assuming a small drug cartel he runs for fun. There are whales, then there is Moby Dick. You can't be the bigger dick.

I thought getting literal who character to #1 is easier than popular ones.

Except when people equip literal whos like they're top tier metas. Shitters are easy to rank up because nobody bothers giving them 6* urus or CTPs, so when someone puts the same resources into Coulson that a normal whale puts into Phoenix or Cable, it just makes it that much harder to climb to the top

I need a obelisk for Nico and Singularity.
Any advice?

Nico would honestly need CTP, one with inv proc or heal.

HP with invicibility

>it's okay guys, we didn't used crystals for nova, we just used the free crystals NM gave us! Boycott lootboxes! yaaaasss :)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zrgm151y8dI

i try nova on floor 13 male heroes yesterday, feels like he's already t2. the same with antiman soloing rumble ultron.

>tfw trying to make Coulson my next high ranking character
Kinda disheartening

Hellstorm if you want to try to use him against Maw maybe.
>no 5* or 6*
King of lucklets
When will they learn

You can be the #2 Isac

I keep thinking I'm going to wake up and come here to see 300 new replies because nm finally told is what's going to happen.

>they're so hesitant to say ANYTHING that they didn't even make a post to say that there's a daily BP giveaway happening right now
>event list is completely fucking empty
>1+1 crystals and 1+2 gold sales will end at rest on tuesday
Either they push a 3.6.5 patch to fix this mess on tuesday with notes monday night or... shit, I don't even know. They're clearly ghosting because they don't want to do ANYTHING until this shit is fixed but no sales, no check-ins, no battleworlds, no events of any kind...

Fuck no
Fuck this
Fuck you

Have fun nerd

>Isac
Who?

I tried Blue Marvel and Nova on floors 22 and 24 respectively, with no obelisk at all they did them faster than some of my T2s. It's stupid how overpowered they are.

6* is impossible from the converter, 5* is the rarest possible roll. But jackpot only has a 10% probability per roll, so getting 4 jackpots in one 10x pull is pretty damn good.

Jean and Quicksilver shit all over the first two, it's Nova that's a pain in the ass. If a damage proc triggers on his 2, it's almost always an unavoidable instant kill.

Imagine being this much of a cuck

is the lootbox gone yet?

Is the thread alive?

yeah, i'm pretty sure it's their rolls on isos and everything, hoping that getting good rolls on the CTP bumps him up a few spots

thank you, kind stranger

i'm actually thinking of doing Kingpin

Or better, do Rhino

stop reminding me of my drunk mistakes
ree

He's better than Kingpin even at T1, no uniform mean less grind, and a nice pair for your top 10 Spidey.

i was thinking Kingpin because i've already got his uni at mythic, but having looked at the uni requirements, i might go Rhino

Does mega uni rank up tickets work on native t2 unis?

No. No kind of tickets work on NatT2.

tfw i waited to use one on Strange then found out, i then almost used iton Sharon but waited it out and im glad i didnt make that mistake

Good thing user. You ended up leaving her at 1 star or unlocked, right?

No I got her to top 50. Put a CTP of energy on her.

>open a rift
>get it to 24% in the first minute to get ball rolling
>6 people enter
>they all clear it exactly once and give up on it
>this happens fucking consistently
>meanwhile, some other rando opens a risk and get it to 100% instantly because ???

You disgust me and you should probably die.

no, i unlocked her when they released her over a year ago, and t2'd her with my first t2 ticket

not me

why does this nigger gets triggered by sharon so much?

so is it worth using up all my mats to get them from the converter? how much would I need to unlock them?

Fuck off Zoom

Depending on your luck, you get around 20-25 bios per Ultimate every 500K antimatter. Assuming that luck holds out just for the ~400 bios to max their gears (with MRUT and T2 ticket), then you need something like 100K GUKs and 30K universal norns. And max antimatter generator makes ~18K per 6 hours. To max out costs around 20 million gold.

Fuck off you piece of shit. That wasn't even me.

why are we still here?

Just to suffer

OK, seriously, what the fuck could they do if they ever update this shit? Like, what the fuck warrants an absence of this long with no communication? I'm expecting at least all the characters given at 6/6/60 for fucking free, or I'm dropping the game.

Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers.

Reallllllyyyyyy upset by NM i am expecting the info about fixing this lootbox shit!!!! Just go to hell...???

Put them in their own Bio Sub that's more expensive than the regular one; that's really the only recourse I can imagine. Or they could just give everyone 3 MRUTs and 400 bios but everyone would have an even worse time in AC and TL, so who knows

I can't come with a single idea to save the game and restore the customer faith.
I thought the game was doing well but this literally nuked the game

there are way more whales than you think to keep this shit show afloat

But moving on, anyone play Lego marvel Super-Heroes 2 yet? Is it fun? Never really played a Lego game and as far as I can tell this is the only Marvel game that isn't designed solely for jewing. Spider-Man is coming out next year but it just looks like a movie with QTEs, so fuck that

All Lego games are good, fun and similar. If you played one, you played them all.

Have you ever played a Lego game? If so it is pretty much the same as any other lego game.

You play it for the vast character roster and collectathon stuff. If you like collecting and hunting for stuff then this is for you. The roster is pretty decent even though no FF4 or X-men. The game is simple, but relaxing if you don't feel like thinking too much.

>Never really played a Lego game
>Have you ever played a Lego game?

>every time 13-8 Thanos hits you he removes all your buffs
>Team passives like Coulson's Supervillain attack bonus count as buffs and not passives
>Beating this thing with 3 stars is an exercise in frustration

literally the only good thing to come out of this update was the free CTP for Cable

>that's really the only recourse I can imagine
Seriously? THAT'S the only recourse you can imagine? The smarter thing to do on their end would be to do something like having "ultimate tokens" drop from the chapter 13 missions, add an Ultimate Token shop where you can spend the tokens on the Blue Marvel/Nova/Anti-man bios, but keep their bios out of the selectors or bio sub. Then either limit the number of redemptions you can make per day on their bios or make the drop rates on the tokens such that you'd have to devote most of your day's energy on them to farm them at a decent rate.

There. Still hard enough to get that the people who spend real money on them aren't burned, still hard enough to get that the ultimate box is appealing to people, while still making them consistently farmable in a non-rng way unlike the processor.

that's retarded, you piss off all the whales by making them farmable and they already spend thousands of dollars. They're faggots with more money than brains but they're the ones you need to keep happy

therefore, the only recourse is to make them cost money

So you think whales would be angrier that they spent a bunch of money to get them immediately while other people have to farm them at like 3-5 bios a day thus taking them months to T2 them than that they spent "thousands" of dollars while people who waited two weeks get them for $9?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that would make them way angrier. Spending money to skip months of grind is how the p2w has always been for this game.

For comparison, it'd be like someone said "here, you can have this *thing you want* for $100 now or you can spend two weeks working for it." versus "here, you can have this *thing you want* for $100 now... OK, cool, now this person that waited a couple days gets it for $1 instead."

Adding them to the bio sub is a fucking horrible idea. Imagine a scenario where whatever the fix they introduce was there since 3.6 dropped instead of being a "fix." How would you feel if they added FOUR paywalls in one update with only 1 farmable. We'd be just as fucking pissed.

>Adding them to the bio sub means the same thing as creating a new bio sub with a higher price point

how many chromosomes do you have?

FINALLY

CHINK MOOOOOOOOOOOOT

It is not, use Wolvie attack and keep running till your cooldown finishes then attack. repeat.

Well fuck me I was hoping that uni tickets would be the exception. Guess I'm saving all these uni exp chips.
>tfw I always insta 100% my own rifts so freeloaders can't get shit
>tokens
Dumb, just make them into shifters for the story missions. You can't choose them with selectors still, keep them out of biosub so no whales get triggered and keep the shifter rates shit as usual.
>exercise in frustration
No just use a meme team
t. Beat him 3* in two tries with 2099 lead, strange and qs. First try I didn't think the lasers would nuke strange.
Very nice, but are you going to be going up rankings?

I'm playing it. Quite a lot of fun and simple (plus it has some of my favorite Spiders in it), but pretty much the same as others, except better graphics. Solid 9/10 from me.

Continuing + it has a decent Season Pass stuff, imo

btw, you should sample Spider-Man PS4 at least through YouTube. If it doesn't meet expectations, pass on it.

admittedly i used DBeast lead with Spidey for 13-7, but Thanos on 13-8 was way easier for me, just went in with Strange lead, WW and Jean

typical symbiocuck behavior

I just read Blue marvel's miniseries

Anti-Man existed for all of like 14 pages and he already gets a game debut? really?

That’s a good thing