Scam.

> POSW
Ponzi. Dump before you hold the bag.

>ETH, RLC
No research done.

>yet another nocoiner salt and fud post

>thinly veiled liquio shill

>yet another shill stealing from Veeky Forums

I was going to wait to see if it dropped back to 10, but then I decided that I'll hold it at least until it gets listed on bittrex, and by that time, whether I got in at 10 or 15 won't matter because it will shoot way up.

I bought at 15 last night so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Nobody's falling for your FUD.

> Bitbay
>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=858921.0
>Scam.
>November 16, 2014

Everyone who knows anything about bitbay knows about this. Davids devs tried to scam and run on him, but he stayed and developed everything by himself. For three years he has been working on this and actually got everything up and running. Never underestimate the power of spiteful autism.

Which should I prioritize buying, PoSW or RLC?

Go 80% PoSW and 20% RLC

That's what I did anyway.

What the hell is RLC?

Ready Liquid Coffee

It's a coffee service on the blockchain.

Real Long Cocks

what do you even mean by no research done? do you not know what eth is but somehow are authority on everything else

Buy lisk. Its like eth without marketing and instead of solidity it has java script. Inztead of $40 it costs 30c and had the one of the most successful ico ever

do it

It's the coin of the iEx.ec project. They just finished their ICO a few days ago and raised quite a bit.

where can i buy it?

also, can i stake pivx on PoSW?

I've been getting it on liqui.io.

yeah you can stake pivx

Liqui.io

And yes, you can stake PIVX on poswallet.

Don't buy these RLC bags

>he didn't buy when it dipped to 12.5k last night

COINBASE WON'T GIVE ME MY BTC UNTIL TOMORROW
MY BANK PROCESSED THE TRANSACTION 4 DAYS AGO BUT I'M STILL GETTING JEWED

mate there are still profits to be made

how much do you want?
I'm willing to send you up to 0.9 btc for a amazon-coupon.
post your mail if interestesd

JE

Set up instant transaction if you can

No thanks, I'm expecting it to dip a little, just not as low as I want it to.

Of course, but if Coinbase had trusted me I'd have 25,000 POSW. Now I'll be lucky to get 11,000.
There's no reason to make me wait when they require a photo ID to make a purchase.

You mean with a credit card? I have to wait like two months to get my limit raised.

Jesus, it's been over 3 hours and bittrex is still pending. Is this normal?

stay poor cuck

no, you're just not smart enough to accept the email confirmation

Consider yourself lucky you could get that much.
I could only spare $100 worth of BTC which was good for 1400 POSW at the time I transferred it, but they lost the transfer for a full 3 days so I could only get 890 as a result.

Damn dude, that sucks. You'll still see good profits, though.
I'm hoping I'll have enough for a masternode. Heard a rumor that it's 15k, but I imagine it will depend on the value of the coin in July anyway.

Could someone please explain to me what a masternode is and why it's good to have one?

def more than 15k probably

pretty much just servers connected to a network that get paid to do tasks

I know DASH requires about $75k for a masternode, but what's typical for other coins?

It's like a miner that gets paid extra to do extra work, and they can be used for things like instantly confirming transactions. They also get to vote on things. I don't hold any masternode coins so I don't know the full details, but I've heard they drive coins up. They're usually pretty expensive; for DASH you need to hold 1000 coins in your masternode wallet to prevent sybil attacks.

Okay thanks, that makes a little sense.

Do I need a powerful PC to use it? I've never mined before.

You need a dedicated machine. They have to be up 23+ hours a day.
I think most people rent a server for them.

For fuck's sake.

t-thanks

I still managed to buy in when it was 8788 sat per coin, so it's mostly ok. Just pretty irked that I could have had 66% more, but was cucked by a burgeoning company's growing pains.

it will probably be around 100k for posw

I originally liquidated my LEPEN and bought 0.1 BTC worth at ~3k.
Then I remembered I had 400 PASC (maybe 0.1 BTC?) I mined in September. I went to liquidate them on Polo but I wasn't entirely sure how payloads worked, so I sent a small test transaction. That took something like an hour to process because there's hardly anyone still mining PASC. At this point it was 2 or 3 AM so I sent the rest of PASC but couldn't stay up to wait for the transaction.

When I woke up in the morning POSW had jumped 66% to 5k.