■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
├ JP:pso2.jp/players/boost/
├ EN:google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Alerts (JP, All Ships):twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratch: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Yawarakai Boost (until 12/20)
├ Holy Night Carol (until 1/10)
├ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)
├ [SG] Darkness Conviction (until 12/13)
└ [SG] Aether Mother Hope (arriving 12/13)

■ Current Collection File
├ Merry Christmas 2017 (Fornis, until 1/10)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 3/7)
├ Aura (until 3/20)
├ Ibrida (until 3/20)
└ Ceaseless Fighting Spirit (Detonation, until 4/11)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News:bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch:pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es:pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees:arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing:pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator:4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread

i am dick loving

Why is there no way to cycle through palettes with a single button press? Playing a class that uses both PAs and techs is such a humongous pain when it comes to binding, swapping weapons, and swapping subpalettes. It makes me not want to bother.

Numpad

Stop using a controller. The game wasn't made for it.

Is there a point in doing the chapter 5 story buster quests?

Numpad doesn't let you cycle with one button, its one bind per palette.
Using a keyboard doesn't solve the problem at all because I still have to fill up 2+ subpalettes worth of binds and there's an obnoxious delay on palette switching.

You're retarded.
>inb4 controller

That's not cycling and you can do that with a controller anyway.

Hi

>there's an obnoxious delay on palette switching
It's pretty much instantaneous for me, not playing on dial up helps with that.
Also the difference between that and simple back/forward buttons is that you can simply mash out which palette you want to be on and don't have to constantly keep track of where in the rotation you are. It's way better than your alternative.

>It's pretty much instantaneous for me, not playing on dial up helps with that.
The initial switch is instant but it triggers an internal CD that doesn't let you perform another switch (of ANY type, weapon or subpalette) for about a second and a half. The exception is switching to a weapon palette with the exact same weapon but different PAs.

>arguing with controllerfags

Nobody said anything about using a controller.

>shitflinging for no reason when nobody even said they used a controller
yeah let's create more needless drama over some irrelevant choice

>parsing mobbing quests
please never do this. This retardation along with anga resists came from aidscord and makes people think some classes are better than they really are

>irrelevant
I rather have a support partner than a controllerfag in my mpas.

you're a special type of retard aren't you

>he thinks method of controlling when 90% of the mouth-breathers playing this game just hold BNS spam down
lol

Will Christmas trees lower in price.. they're 4 mil they wont huh

>90% of the mouth-breathers playing this game just hold BNS spam
>100% of them use a controller
Not a coincidence.

what room theme is that?
I really hate how you can't easily preview them, I have no idea what looks any good until I already spent millions on it

Anyone?

t. controller player

Go back to /xivg/ you attention seeking, obnoxious faggot.

It's called Old Room or old theme, it's cheap

Are they that high?
I knew hording all those trees would pay off some day.

Why would someone take the time to make this?

Imagine being this autistic.

Fuck off mate, Val is nice.

hoarding even fun scratch cosmetics is beneficial, I made over 60mil a month ago after a years worth of hoarding fun shit

I don't have parser installed because I don't want to give SEGA more reasons to ban me.
>inb4 being a ToS Cuck

but I'm bored of the game

>been using twerker and parser since it was published
>have 3 alt accounts for tacos etc
>log in with them almost everyday
>sometimes even forget to disable vpn when playing other games
>"RMTd" with a friend a couple of times this year
>still not banned
SEGA doesn't even give a single shit about what outsiders are doing, unless you're being a public nuisance

You're already violating the terms by playing outside of Japan, idiot

>JP people who play pso2 never ever go to other countries.
Ok user.

Necromancer class when?

Keep living as a cuck then lmoa

Do you have any idea what you're posting at this point or are you just mashing random keywords together

i am delete all my best videos, cuz parser:(

Ching chong qing qong

oh, i am finaly found dat pic. Player try troll , but he is compare dps and %, and he is dont show our time(he is special cut it )

Take a break from being chinese and watch the concert mama oppai

I have no idea what you are even trying to say.
You'd probably get a better result if you just google translated your polak diarrhea to english.

I am Rusian, not polak

what the fug why does everyone come from XIVG to here

i am stay here in the 2nd topic, and wanna listen eletist coments about my playstyle and builds. After 3 hours i am dont seen eletist comments.

/pso2g/ x /xivg/ is the Veeky Forums otp

i knew xivg fags were delusional but this is a whole new level
actual brain damage

ok

Because they no longer come here

is this really firesword
i can't believe the legend himself is here sharing the same space with us

I hope seasonal EQs next year have 14* drops.

nvm,Sorry, I did not want to disturb the children's reason

For some reason these two games seem to be in direct competition. There are a lot of people who play both, or who play just one but have friends who play the other, and frequent cross-general shitposting.

Basically the two generals should get a room and make gay anime babies together.

How would that even work in this game? Just a reskinned summoner with skeleton pets?

>I really hate how you can't easily preview them, I have no idea what looks any good until I already spent millions on it

Try googling the japanese name of the theme, usually you'll get a bunch of pictures that japanese players have taken of it. Usually enough to give you a basic idea of what you're buying.

Fun fact, most ostracized individuals from pso2 (for having either ugly characters or being bad at the game) run to ff14 because "its cute" and "its almost impossible to make an ugly looking character", and they are incredibly trash in ff14, but hey you rarely hear of them, you rarely hear about retards taking almost a whole year to get past a6s or half a year to beat sephex, yet everyone in there suffers from superiority complex

Ty for the fashion like, user.

Why must there be cross general drama

>and frequent cross-general shitposting.
Assholes trying to start/stir up drama for no reason or personal joy. There you see faggots like JUSTIN or MARK or CERTAIN IRELAND POSTER cross-posting and asking people from either general to play the other game, you can smell they are still assblasted and will never recover after all these years, even if one of them started hacking in pso2 because everyone laughed(and laughs) at him.

read

I'll take a skeletal doot doot pet anyday above Maron.
Both are popular weeb games desu.

Please don't tell me you are parsing MOBBING QUESTS

>these dues fill rates for the parfait

Is that parfait even worth it over the usual ones though?

>630
>ping google
>50% packet loss
>150~200ms response time
fuck you sega fix your shitty servers

>increases pet damage by 5%, increases damage by 9% under alter ego
seems like it would be a replacement for megaton parfait since its less conditional relative to how megaton works only on bosses. but yeah, not sure if im gonna fuck with getting it

i didnt mean for people to hate me. i really am worthless. maybe i should kill myself after all...

>It's an user pretends to be me episode

is this translated by a real translator? from google translate and context from swiki comments, i thought it was pet takes 5% more damage and deals 9% more damage during alter ego

>the newest avatar fag is a fucking /xivg/tard that was so awful at the game he left it
Bring Rayxanber back, im scared of who the next shitposting newcomer will be.

rayxanber is gone, lilith as well. You'll have to deal with the new generation of aavtarfags..... The future is now™

Anyone want to idle under the tree talking and watch the cringey OW competitive stream together

Assuming thats how it works its basically the p.keeper parfait plus something extra when alter ego is up
pretty nice in general for pets that are not 24/7 bossing or get debilitated by the extra pp spent on pa's parfait

fuck off

it is nice the only pets i can think of that it would work nicely for me is Viola and Jinga. every other pet just uses daredevil + ideal parfaits

I like these newfags, for now. If they later come up with the " why even affix memes" then I'll have a reason to dislike at least.

ok b33

Oh I think it's over nevermind :(

>why even add materia

>darker phantoms don't count as darkers for COs

That's not me, just an user having a fit about me. He's posting my stuff in xivg too lol

Present from ship 04
Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. (your system can fuck you self, realy, it is most stupid protection system, what i am seen)Please reformat and try again. sigh.
puu sh/yCYj0.gif size too big.what a board is this? look it. it is fun.

why someone even waste time doing something like this lol
i feel bad for this user

Why are you pretending to be me? Stop messing with me. If anyone wants to meet up for Christmas fun come to block 1! I'm under the tree!

Are 13 stars sent directly to storage now or am i gonna have to look through thise entire map to find this piece of shit?

Assuming you use redran and popple for general damage purposes would you not prefer to use that "stay next to me" parfait instead?
also i had the impression that redran really wants luxury in order to get smooth in general

Very good gif

yeah, for redran i use luxury + bolster parfait and popple uses bolster + blast. Megaton + Daredevil for Rappy, maron, melon, shinkurou. Trim/Aero, Viola, and Aero could use Spicy though. I'm really too burned out to play the game to even bother with Xmas files though

Thanks for the heads up just one extra question if you can bother but any luck trying luxury on viola or its really not making a difference?

you can if you want since Viola's super saiyan form eats up PP and nerfs the fuck out of your PP regen but i just gave mines megaton + blast since i mainly use it for ult quests. if you're planning on just using Viola only for Ult you can give the ultimate parfait since its basically Ult buster for pets. if you do use viola know when to switch between regular and super saiyan forms

at the end, you u can understand, what i am can do just for lulz, somitmes, i am do it special for Veeky Forums(i am realy like "eletists" here, he is make me laugh)

>why even use blood gems

Rayxanber isn't gone. He visits this thread time from time and I even met him in his leech lucky rise gear in BQ.

Somewhere in the settings is the option to automatically pick up anything of a certain rarity or higher. IIRC it's set to 13* by default, but you might wanna check just to be sure.

for next, i am look at you.

Is there any point in doing anything that isn't free buster quest?

Why would i want to do regular.

Sitting under the xmas tree in B42 if other anons wanted to take pictures Santa Claws with the Christmas decorations! I'm just eating

Collection sheet progress and better loot.

Exp, more cubes, Evelda CF, Evleda units, 13*s and (nonexistent) 14*s.
Does anyone know some meme builds? I wanna try some fun meme combo's with the new lvl 80 cap requirement relaxation.