Any1 jumping into humaniq ship?

Any1 jumping into humaniq ship?
Links:
cointelegraph.com/news/humaniq-launches-ico-moving-to-next-phase-in-their-project-to-revolutionize-banking

humaniq.co/?utm_medium=podpisi&utm_source=bautny&utm_campaign=&utm_term=&utm_content=

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/467187
economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21569744-use-pre-paid-mobile-phone-minutes-currency-airtime-money
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-Pesa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thinking about throwing 0.1-0.2 BTC at it tomorrow.
How do we know it's not a scam, though?

I guess we can't be sure. It's shilled on bitcoin forums. Idea behind it is pretty good, could be something like posw, because it would be available even for pajeets as no technical knowledge was required. I'll probably buy 1eth worth of intellect

Is it PoS?
I'll definitely buy a little if it's PoS.

I'm gonna help you user

take some btc and put it into bitbay. when the time comes for your memecoin ICO you'll have loads more bitcoin to afford it

>this fucking nigerian nigger coin again

THEIR CLAIM IS THAT THEY WANT TO GIVE THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES BANKS. THE PEOPLE WITHOUT BANKS HAVE NEITHER ELECTRICITY NOR INTERNET. IDIOTS.

Everyone in Africa has a smartphone.
Smartphone payment services are pretty popular there.

So you're saying it could be big?

>Everyone in Africa has a smartphone.
Come on you fucking retard I'm just trying to help you to not throw your money away. You know this isn't true, africa is a shithole.

Yeah, if their fees are competitive.
And it's blockchain-based so I assume they will be.

statista.com/statistics/467187 /forecast-of-smartphone-users-in-nigeria/
economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21569744-use-pre-paid-mobile-phone-minutes-currency-airtime-money
I know you're just shitposting but I want to make sure anyone seeing this thread doesn't fall for it.

And you're going to explain these hut-negroes how blockchain technology works? They can't even understand that it isn't beneficial to rape and kill their neighbors. I have a hard time explaining blockchain tech to my engineering friends.

To add to conversation.
This will be competition.
It's already established and widely used. Not saying competition is bad but it's simple and has been the go to for them for years

They don't need to know how it works you dumb nigger.
It just has to be cheap.

To add, if it is cheap. Would it push into the first world markets? Let's be honest everyone wants the cheapest fees

an actual human wrote this on a mongolian bean shilling board

I don't know, I haven't looked into the details.
But I could easily see it getting some attention from libertarians and anyone who doesn't trust banks, especially if it's POS.

Because niggers are so well knows to be smart with their money and research before they commit to a financial system.

>But I could easily see it getting some attention from libertarians and anyone who doesn't trust banks, especially if it's POS.

Literally any PoS coin would appeal to that demographic. Humanshit has no unique qualities.

I've seen a lot of bad FUD this week but this is easily the worst.
I have done what needs to be done. Anyone who reads this conversation and still mistakes you flinging your shit at the wall for actual criticism is beyond saving.

It's very obvious that you are saying anything at this point in order to get more people to buy into your scamcoin with no unique qualities. That buyers regret is going to hit you much harder once it tanks on opening day. Let hope you didn't invest to much into a coin that base it's income from niggers and "undocumented citiziens".

Bought in the first day, put in five grand.

ICO isn't over and I'm up 40%, given the current exchange rate. Still, this is early days and this is a long-term (2-3 years min) play, so I'm just gonna sit on it.

The market is definitely there. A report from Accenture last year put the potential revenue from banking to the unbanked at $360 billion. You need only a fraction of that to be big.

And M-banking works. The problem is that no one has cracked a killer app yet. M-Pesa has a strong start and their own CEO made a damn good pitch last year in a certain IR magazine. But despite a decade of work and having the backing of Vodafone, they're still mostly a Kenyan phenomenon. Meanwhile, Bit-Pesa is still slow and other such ventures are still being worked on.

The reason I like Humaniq is that its going with biometric data to overcome the usual gap that exists with servicing the unbanked: the need for personal details. As a normal bank, you can't service a poor person who can barely read and doesn't have a government ID to fill out the paperwork (which they can't read). Or open a branch in the middle of nowhere.

Throw in a number of other reasons (using the system to cut down the percentage fee on remittances, it being an open source platform and API which other services can use to build rail plugins, a solid ambassadorship program, etc.)

but there is one huge problem, their face recognition does not work correctly 100% of the time

All the big boys are tweeting about how this is a scam

Which is why there is added vocal recognition for an additional layer of security.