I just want to fucking die edition
Previous Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s (Monika)
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by some people I guess: [YouTube] youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y (embed)

>Death is a mercy we don't deserve.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UI1_V5xgDY
strawpoll.me/14586551
youtube.com/watch?v=JwAPFgZvM7s&t
poal.me/3la8wd
youtube.com/watch?v=L_l6mm7u0GE
doki-doki-literature-club.wikia.com/wiki/Easter_Eggs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Natsuki!

YOU

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDIOT

As fucking expected of a Sayorifag. Why are you all so goddamn stupid?

Yuri!

Best girl is feeling naughty

Thread #200 cont for suicide pact?
I'm in

Sorry if this was answered already.
Why does Sayori freak out if you delete monika before the plot progression makes it so that monika deletes herself?

Why are you so ugleh

Because you just shoved the awareness that the entire universe is a very limited lie into the single dumbest creature in the world and mindbroke her.

First for Freikorps are annoying faggot LARPers

Because the self awareness that comes with being club president was passed to her and she couldn't handle the epiphany.

>wrong thread number
>spoiler in thread image

youtube.com/watch?v=7UI1_V5xgDY

music!

So.. 2-parter celebration, jump ship, or just go with it and pretend that fuck-up isn't there?

based ugleh poster

strawpoll.me/14586551

Doing pretty well in the poll in general with Sayori!
Going down swinging despite lack of choices with Natsuki! We need to amend this honestly
Having a clear favorite monster variant with Monika!
Indecisiveness with Yuri!

Repost! According to OP thread 200 transcends itself and is still kicking so why not?

>#200
Kondou-san, we might have a problem here

Hello to everyone who didn't kill themselves last thread!

Requesting a Yuri image with "Nobody Cares"

who cares about thread numbers anyway

2 0 1
DAMMIT

Also some other things to add.
I have finished the game and being a long time lurker of Veeky Forums figured out there would be a thread for something this big.(i wasnt wrong) so i am not up to date with any previous thread.

As far as i understand not only monika has the ability to become self aware , others can too, as it was shown with sayori.
In that case what monika said about all the others are just fake is wrong. All of them are actually made from the same material.
All of the chars have the potential to become self aware when they are in the position of club leader.
Sadly deleting others to try if yuri or natsuri may become president didnt work (just got hanged sayori)

So to conclude all of them are AI that were not meant to be put in a VN game. They are just misplaced assets.

Is this a correct assumption ?

This is brilliant! Just make every thread #200 so that we don't have people coming to piss and moan about "WAAAAAAHHH WHY DO YOU HAVE 432 THREADS ABOUT A 4 HOUR VN?"

Natsuki falls in love with you and breaks up with MC so that she can be with you. You have the power to see the future, and as it so happens, Natsuki will fall in love with someone else the December of 2027, and leave you for him. There is no way to stop this, even if you get married and have kids.

What do you do? Do you risk heartbreak for the sake of 10 years with the perfect girl, or do you turn Natsuki down?

This thread is Viewtiful Joe 3ing me
You have betrayed me OP

Hello, everyone! I'm sorry I'm late, I just wanted to show up to wish you all a happy thread number two hundred! I wanted to do something special for you guys, so I'm gonna critique the poems in the thread! It's been awhile since I've done this, and it's still poetry content so move your hand away from the silent alarm! I see you!

youtube.com/watch?v=JwAPFgZvM7s&t
This is really interesting in both structure and meaning, it sounds manic and disjointed at first and slowly coalesces into complete verses, but the ending contradiction shows the point of view is still just as manic, just more elucidated. Very intriguing indeed!

This one wears its intended story on its sleeve, but that doesn't make it bad! In fact, with us knowing what's happening going in you devote the entire poem to building from the beginning and explaining what happened. It almost sounds like someone who wants to join them but can't.

Blood of the bond is stronger than the water of the womb, my friend. I can feel how much you care for them through the words on the screen!

It sounds like someone who wants to be alone being hounded until they come out and become another hound. But is it what they want, or is it just a loss of self? For some reason, "Somewhere I feel safe" sticks out to me, and it makes the last line feel very... Non consensual.

Unlike those cowards who died in the war, I went back home and had a family, like a brave hero! Jokes aside, the feelings of survivors guilt and self loathing are very detailed and evident here, but the use of "left" makes it ambiguous as to if he really ran away, or just got lucky.

A reprieve from a tiring, challenging event. Permanent or temporary?

I can feel the emotional exhaustion and the surprise and hatred at being awake, this is pretty well made! I feel bad for not having more to say about it...

Ok, so if it's still 200, we still need to blow up the moon. As pointed out, we need the 7 Chaos Emeralds to activate the Eclipse Cannon. So where could they be...

That head edit doe.
Appreciate it all the same!

/ddlc/ Civs for Civilization V!

Monika's Literature Club
>Unique Ability: Just Monika (One Extra Delegate in World Conference, Influence degrades slower and recovers quicker)
>Unique Unit 1: Diplomat (Replaces Great Merchant, can do "Diplomatic Mission" which grants 60 influence and 100 Gold)
>Unique Building: Literature Club (Replaces Amphitheater, Adds extra great person generation)

Natsuki's Friendship Club!
>Unique Ability: Cupcakes (+2 Happiness from Food Buildings)
>Unique Building: Cupcake Baker (Replaces Circus, adds food.)
>Unique Improvement: Cupcake Factory (Unlocked in Industrial Era, grants happiness)

Yuri's Mystery Club
>Unique Ability: Deep Knowledge (Gains one extra spy, 10% Higher Spy Chance, heals units in close proximity to cities)
>Unique Unit: Knifers (Replaces Swordsmen. Half the strength but costs no iron to produce.)
>Unique Unit 2: Assassins (Replaces Longswordsmen, No Iron needed, slightly lower combat strength)

Sayori's Poetry Club
>Unique Ability: Poetry (Great works of art generate 50% more tourism)
>Unique Building: Poetry Club (Replaces Writer's Guild, Increases great person generation)
>Unique Unit: Poet (Can Make a great work of writing with 4 Culture to go with it. Replaces great writer)

inb4 we relive thread 200 over and over again until the end of time

Yes but in the instance of just deleting monika file yourself she freaks out.

But when monika does that herself sayori adjusts to that and becomes monika v2.

Why is that?

Hi Erika! Isn't it late over there, or am I confusing your timezone again?
I love and appreciate you, keep up the good work!

Fic about Natsuki calling Monika mommy and getting fucked by her when?

first for tf2 engineer

Just a heads up, you don't need to give feedback on the 'girl of magic' poem if you have already previously, since that was a repost.

Because in that case she's had time to witness the inner workings and see what Monika has done and what has happened. Also someone didn't get the "good" ending!

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

>Unique Unit: Knifers (Replaces Swordsmen. Half the strength but costs no iron to produce.)
why the fuck wouldn't I just build warriors then

Anyone seraching for Doki Doki in Veeky Forums is asking for spoilers already

This is act 3 /ddlc/, where we repeat Thread 200 endlessly until OP deletes it and then we become act 4 /ddlc/.

Hey Erika, you seem like the right person to ask. Is Raid: WW2 any good? I vaguely remember you mentioning it earlier.

Remember to post your ideas for what should be the unifying trait of the thread 273 suicide cult!

poal.me/3la8wd
poal.me/3la8wd
poal.me/3la8wd

This is our act 3

>Waifu Bullying
haha
>Waifu Wars
haha x2

She has no context as to why anything is happening
On a fresh game, its just suddenly "you aren't real"
In Act 4, its "you aren't real, also here's everything Monika did, everything she knew, and everything that happened in the last 3 acts"

Hmph. Maybe I should replace that with this:

>Unique Building: Private Investigator (Twice as effective as the police station it replaces.

all future threads should be numbered 200 just to trigger the autists :^)

We can't reach 273; we're stuck at 200 forever.

So what you're saying is that the next thread's number should be "200 Part 3"?

Like I said in the previous thread, I think having an Aromatherapy themed unit/building would be nice.

Who's hyped?

Hey. You. Girl. How about instead of using things that don't belong to you to cause collateral damage you return them to their rightful owners, i.e. me?

hi is this the orgy thread

for what

Alright. Won't be easy to make that work though.

Hi MatPat

Too late for that...

>Every thread is 200
>Same OP image and description
>Same people
>Posts
>Destiny that awaits us
>We can't escape it

the dokis but they come from a universe where the speed of light is 8mph

Isn't there a Pantheon belief that causes units to heal when near cities? I have no experience with Civ V modding, but could you reuse that effect on a city where the Aromatherapy Center or whatever is built? Or maybe you could make it a wonder which activates the same effect as the Pantheon belief across all cities in Yuri's jurisdiction.

Now if you do a Doki XCOM mod...that'd be interesting.

Or is it thread two hundred mark two?
And now for something completely different, the usual!

The word of the thread is "Rose"! Is it something sweet and beautiful that warms the heart? Is it something that is mature and refined that makes something better? Is it something that hurts to hold? Is it a blue rose, an impossibility that is made real? That, is up to you!

Alternatives are "Line", "Shell", "Pearl" and "Port"! All anons are encouraged to give writing a pem or short story a shot, these words are just suggestions for those who want a quick theme or inspiration!

Remember to check your corners and stay frosty! We look forward to perceiving your creativity made manifest!
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=L_l6mm7u0GE
Raid is a worse Payday, which is really sad. One of the maps is a reskinned Jewelry Store, even. It's buggy and looks like a world war 2 game from back when world war 2 games were all the rage, which isn't really a compliment considering Payday 2 looks better. Thankfully I got to try it for free and see it for myself. If you want a ww2 game there are many better ones, and Payday is the better heist game, maybe try The Swindle if you just want something vaguely old looking.

how about you fuck off with your rp shit and give them to me so we can blow up the fucking moon?

Monika!

I'm no expert modder either. Was hoping someone else would hold the torch. Might look up a doki plague in Plague Inc Evolved if I'm bored.

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

I found you, faker!

I will be keeping count and allow people to know

are there any side effects to feeding your natsuki after midnight?

>implying that’ll stop him
no one stops knuckles’ feet

How is literally nobody talking about the hidden ARG/things they put in for conspiracy theorists?
doki-doki-literature-club.wikia.com/wiki/Easter_Eggs

Hurray!

But can you handle this?

I do believe you mean the chaos emeralds?

Cool, thanks. I've been playing PD2 a lot and I've considered picking up RAID, but $40 for a game nobody recommends ever isn't something I think I'll go through with.

I promise I'll do a poem tonight, one that isn't edgy horror shit. I've had that on my mind as of late and I feel like it all comes out wrong. I'll try to do a nicer one, if not one that's more constructive and carries more meaning.

Having the concepts is step 1. The technical stuff can be handled by someone else. There's a reason design and programming are separate jobs in the industry, after all.

Can someone here help us with a /v/ingo square that involves DDLC?

Because we're on thread 201 and we've already talked about literally every single hidden thing in this game, none of which are ultimately all that interesting? Fuck off, newfag.

because we use this general for sharing poorly written fan fics/poems and as a diet /r9k/

Reminder that Shadow is fucking dead

Daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

I love her too.

shes ok but yuri is the best

I feel like all the good fanfic writers left

And i love her forever and ever!

She may feast on your cuddles and kisses.

So you better be careful.

Sayori is stomping on the monster doki poll!
Monster doki queen Sayori!

Yeah, I need to write some wholesome preggo doki stories but I tend to never go through with it or hit writers block.

Well, I'm here, but I've not been writing. Of course, whether I'm good or not is a controversial topic.

I feel like just sharing poems as a group is closer to what the characters of the game would have wanted anyway
cheesy I know

Yuri is lust incarnate.

Not so fast!

How do I know if I'm one of the good ones?

When he said fuck off I don't think he meant come here

p-please help, someone take a timestamped photo of DDLC in your steam library with at least five hours, antidepressants, and self-harm scars.

love*

aww poor muffin

and you can join her by following her example!

Drinking hot chocolate with Sayori!
Wearing sweatshirts with Sayori!
Cuddling with Sayori!
Watching Christmas movies with Sayori!

It's forty bucks now? I doubt anyone who knows about RAID would willingly pay more than maybe twenty, but even that's a stretch.

As for your poem, it's okay if you want to experiment and write something outside of your comfort zone! I also noticed the poems I write when I'm not posting the word of the thread tend to be solemn. You don't HAVE to post one, but I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Do you think sayori is pro life?
she dies, anyway

What did you do today to become a better person for your doki?