>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

threadly reminder that kuja is a cute boy (male)

Ramza is the True Hero, not Vayne

How do I encounter Shadow Bahamuts? I need to get at least one rat tail on my way to Bahamut himself.

You haven't been shitposting again, have you, user?

Excuse me?

>Rebosting in a live bread
Among the many GLS friend units I've collected there are two above all others, both over 1000 MAG. One is going for a well balanced build with tons of HP and SPR, and decent DEF to survive anything long enough to kill it, and the other one is trying to crank out every last point of MAG they can get.
I love seeing their diverging build theories because it helps me build my own GLS.

You anons have any super strong friends in your list that you use as a guide to build your own?

You find them in the exploration maps. there is one per region. You just walk up to them to initiate the battle and hope they drop the tail.

they have a random chance of popping up in certain places each time you start exploring.
you'll run into one if you just keep looking.
the wiki also probably has a map to help you look

Not yet, I see people slapping Rings of the Lucii on their Orlandeaus and I know I am better going my own way.

well that was "fun"

EAT

SHIT

Gonna post it on leddit now for all those Cid-fags.

Diamond Weapon > Yojimbo >>>>> Barb = Mateus

Switched to using an entrust slut over a breaker so Cloud had enough bars to spam his BSB2/OSB over and over again for Diamond Weapon. The rest weren't that bad, Yojimbo just took some resetting in the beginning

I know what you mean.

I slap Ring of the Lucii on my Agrias because I have no Orlandeau.

Posted in ded thread but thanks for answering my Lightning question Mobiusbro, I hope that event gets a repeat so I can grab that card some day.

aww don't be jelly you couldn't pull a Noctis.

Shit, I might be able to copy that setup. Post it I want in on that juicy Dark Orb farm

Is Roy worth pulling for?

is roy worth pulling for?

Based retarded question get

Do you want a BIS/near BIS mage hat? If yes, yes. If no, no.

Only if you haven't pulled your 6rd Delita yet

Bruv I got 2 of him. I'm farming them in my TMR squad right now, I just wouldn't put them on him when I could use them on Tidus instead to have a chainer that actually caps dodge. That won't happen until enhancements for him drop, tho. you'll know who I am then, I also have Loren and double Prishe so he is gonna be pretty close to BiS.

Iggy is for hugs!

iggy!

Shame i wasnt able to get a pick with it, but oh well, was fun.

Agrias has her USB + OSB, and since only Vanille(BSB) is dived, if you have a dived Shelke or Marche/Agrias, you could definitely do something better/faster.

Took me like two fucking weeks of retrying different shit before I could pull off this one and it felt great.

Just to clarify:

>Faris entrust bot, wraths turn 1, entrusts turn 2, and then on and off
>Agrias hits Rikku with LS, then waits for entrust, fires off USB, and uses SC three times before firing OSB continuosly
>Marche fires USB turn 1, spams knight, refreshes USB at the 15s mark, and then uses it to finish SD off
>Vanille uses RW first turn, heals if Rikku wasn't hit by SD in his first turn, otherwise holy spam until BSB ready and then CMD1 spam(I only had one or two dualcasts proc in the whole fight)
>Rikku fires USB, boost on Agrias, and then mash the magicite button for her to call Enkidu before dying
>all the magicites except the 2nd unicorn(lv50) are 80-99

Is his spine okay?

Marche is the true hero, not Ramza

>no desire to pull for Cloud, chain cappers are barely used anymore
>Christmas banner probably will feature a mage or healer and I'm drowning in mages
>nothing exciting to pull for in the next months
Well shit.

thanks chief, wasn't too bad

More time to save then. CG Fina is coming.

He's the best if you can keep the fucker alive. Ramza is more of a fire and forget kind of guy and also somewhat useless for 10 man trials, but that is where Soleil can shine due to not being locked to shit.

Friendly reminder that Cloud is best used in two scenarios:
As a finisher,
And as a BiS friend unit for content where you don't even get the luxury of having two damage dealers, and thus, no chainers.

>Another useless Fina
But why, there's also Blossom Sakura coming too.

Ignis Scientia

how about cg sakura to replace all those mages?

>tfw ring of the lucii and power of creation on my orlandeau

friend unit overhaul when? i don't even want this shit on my unit but most people only care about the atk being as high as possible. at least I can ditch power of creation on him soon, that 30% mag is going to perfect waste on him

I actually meant CG Sakura, whoops

The FF9 hoe is new and exciting

>CG Fina
>when Ayaka already happened
I mean I guess having some more offensive potential when nothing's going on is great and all but it's more of a sidegrade.

He's beauty, he's grace...?

>We don't get upset over carries except Black Knights :^)
What an absolute fucking garbage raid that was, still mad over that crap.

>tfw no ayaka
>or tilith
>stuck using litter shitter ariana

I'm gonna get both her and her husbando to beat up on people together.

Twisted Metal x FF XV collab when?

source on pic?

>Twisted Metal

Fuck man, don't remind me.

;_;7

>that's what you get for calling me expendable comic relief!

Post teams!

I'm more of a Vigilante 8 man.

yamerooooo

How is it possible for him to look younger at 32 (and hotter) than he did at 22?

sauce pls

the right outfit does wonders

>first crystal tower comes out
>get BTFO constantly
>finally go back on the night of its expiry and manage to win with S/L after the event expired and get kicked to main lobby, only having earned 1/4 battles worth of rewards
>they add 4 more
>literally takes my best team and multiple resets and RNG to beat even one of them
>getting all 4 with different teams is actually probably impossible
suffering

Not the outfit, I mean his face. You can glitch the glasses off of him and he looks YOUNGER than before.

That's either terrible texture making or excellent texture making depending on how you look at it.

t. lotionlet

friendly reminder to drink water and moisturize

You could try for the crystals at least, it's supposedly the hardest one to date.

>playing a Devil May Cry clone

These Bombs in Mobius ree almost as bad as frogposters.

Actually, it's...
>t. moisturize everyday and drink so much water my piss is always clear or almost clear but still look 7 years older than I am
HE PROBABLY RAN OUT OF LOTION AFTER YEAR 2 CONSIDERING THE STATE OF THE WORLD IT ISN'T FAIR WHY IS HE SO DAMN HOT?!

dumb frogposter

Any good picture of the Christmas units?

i'm gonna moisturize your ass, fuccboi.

dumb devil may cry poster

Threadly reminder that ESLfags are a scourge on this general and need to be purged.

post characters and relics

you HAVE been spreading out your pulls and amassing relics for a variety of characters, right user?

How's this look? Might be an issue with how long the wind-up is for Orlandeau's first OSB cast or that Vanille isn't dived, but other than that this probably matches close enough. I'm planning to get an MC3 for Marche tomorrow. Would have LD'd too if I hadn't invested into Beatrix first, but hindsight is 20/20 and I wasn't expecting to have Marche USB at all anyway.

Will you moisturize mine too?

The RW restriction really fucks me over on tower/magicite as I have a bunch of outdated relics and only two charcters with any LD investment (Terra/Cloud). I Don't have the patience to reset for 3+ hours to bruteforce fights any more.

aaaaaaa

Kryla looks hot.

Christine is cute

>loli is a 5*

IT'S NOT FAIR

FFT is garbage

not true! vain true hero! ramza being the true hero is just a conspiracy by the discordfags! vane true hero! no touch larsa! no LEWD!

Oh and while I'm on this, might as well post this too before I forget

do people even like King's Knight
I mean they shouldn't because it's a terrible game but I'm kind of curious

Place your bets, who is the GL exclusive broken unit now?

>2, 5*
FUG

Three if you count WKN, though he may come on a separate banner

I say, as I forget the image.

I r smrt.

Christine looks like ice mage, loluseless when Fry is here.
Kryla looks like healer, looks almost as useless since never going to get a 7-star unlike Ayaka or CG Fina.
RIP. Bait banner.

Wark or kweh?

>loluseless when Fry is here
Yes, a future unit is never allowed to be better than one already existing

Kweh is patrician

I forgot it even existed, Literally no one wanted this, at least it is a collab I can skip and keep waiting for the BD one

>/ffg/ already bashing a donut unit because of my current/jp meta

It has been written, they will be broken

Magic man.

I hope everyone is ready for resets because it's time to spin the trial RNG wheel again, hope you've got your big dick damage ready

Also incase anyone was curious the Tonberry won the contest, honestly it was probably the best outcome all things considered

>tfw have Fryevia and GL Sakura as chainers
I'm fucked, aren't I?

I'll happily take that dinosaur/dragon dude.

Dual Grim Fire. How much Mag can you reach?

So, who, why and how do I beat this?

>the Fryeviafag is scared