>tfw I've been playing with you fags for like 3 years now
>at some point it will all end

feels bad man

>new thread
fuck you

Do i message hitch for invite to clan?

>not linking the previous thread in the OP
Kill yourself.

the new fighting lion is the most fun thing, makes me wish all grenade launchers were energy weapons.

>not on the blacklist

How do I fix this?

>bitcoin down alot

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>he didn't cash out when it was worth 11K

>finished Eater of Worlds

>haven't played trials with dragonfart in 2 or 3 months now

I miss the ol' autist.

>finished bitcoins of worlds

destinytracker.com/d2/pgcr/1196504908

R E D E E M E D

god the servers have been total dogshit for me lately, they keep shitting out on me. No lag nothing just randomly will say "connecting to servers"

MY BITCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOINS

Mods ban this guy for off topic bragging that he has bitcoins

what was your strat

Yes I mean why that shit has it but Strikes don't.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY DIDN'T I SELL AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This. Its unironically the most fun vanilla exotic now. I use that shit everywhere with a lot of redbar adds. Just run with better devils.

reduce the bosses health to 0 before the party wipes

He ran with /ascendent/ after they stopped wiping on retarded autistic strats

>original run was 5 hours 45 mins
>expects to ever redeem himself
Stay on that blacklist dubshitter.

This is exactly what I run right now.
Better Devils, Fighting Lion, Sins of the Past.
With devour warlock it's just fun as shit

its a bubble

I truly miss Dragonheart.

>Dragonheart will never drunkenly stumble into your party chat after coming home from a frat party and ask you what you're up to again

Why even live?

>he's not a no coiner

heh

Literally all I want is the ability to change my characters appearance, is that too much to ask?

IF IT KEEPS GOING DOWN I'M GONNA HAVE TO BECOME A WAGEKEK

AH AH AH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If this game at least have a real chat channel this game wouldn't be so FUCKING DEAD.

Holy shit who the fuck thought not having chat in an M M O is a fucking good idea?

Is there a reason why hardlight does full damage to the drop ship at max range during the excavation site public event?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

read its perk

:thinkking:

Because Hard Light's gimmick is no damage drop off, user.

yes

Well fuck you and your bitcoin too for driving the GPU prices up.

OH NO NO NO NO

In destiny one. hardlist was hot ass all the time. you only ever used it if you wanted to meme. so Bungie reworked it to have not drop off and shoot lazer beams

THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING HAPPENING I JUST PUT ALL MY MONEY INTO BITCOINS MOM IS GONNA KICK ME OUT OF THE FUCKING BASEMENT BECAUSE OF YOU YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKERS LIED TO ME

bitcoin has to be my favorite meme by far, look at all these losers who invested in a fake currency! LOL! my money is sitting tight in a mutual funds account with my bank.

oh my god im retarded

Ziggy get the FUCK out of my party dude

>after spamming heroic strikes for a few days farming verse weapon materials finally get dropped into the new strike
>Get disconnected almost immediately
i guess i'll never get to do that strike

It functions exactly the same D1 though. But that might have been after a few years in, I didn't play D1.

The extra ammo and higher health in D2 means that the bounce becomes more useful for softening up opponents in the Crucible provided you're good enough to be Ocelot. Then we have the War Rig which synergizes to make that big mag even better.

way back when the hard light shot little blobs of light, not beams.

youtu.be/4YZf76pEfH4

I was on mob control the whole time, but I think it was 2 per plate for the mines. Boss was 3 for skulls, 3 for control, everybody using Lens for destroying the body parts.

We wiped a few times (my disconnections, wrong element used, not enough damage because net), but it was fun.

>PC
Lmaoing at ur life

So what's the fastest way to level up now?

What's the newest blacklist?

you

rude

OFFICIAL /DG/ PC APPROVED PLAYERS LIST

The Diddler (Ascendent)
Hitchenson (Clan Wrangler)
Forren
Broletariat (dumb name)
JokeItch
LazyTheGypsy
LumpyGiraffe (has gf(male)) (Ascendent)
Snakior
(((Maelon)))
Raptor (not actually a raptor)
Gigathrax
DonThyDon (Alpha)
Nicoma
RabidLobster
Kwn (Literally a former Tard Wrangler) (Ascendent)
Misriah
(((Corvon))) (good jew)
Descense
Doombox (ill) (Ascendent)
Pacobell
Kuzhov
DVA (unironically racist)
Zippy (Alpha)
Carreau
Darwin
Dubtack (Ascendent)
Ligeia
Bart (Ascendent)
Nicoma
Radagast
RichardNixon (not the President)
Sidthe

OFFICIAL /DG/ PC BLACKLIST

BANG
Ship (Thinks pvp is good)
Lambda
Parlei (rage quits)
UpdateGuy
Kasbian (weeb) (the hunt)
JTP
HolyNirvana (Autistic about patch notes)
Hyperion
Also (((Maelon))) when he talks about being jewish too much

>OFFICIAL /DG/ PC APPROVED PLAYERS LIST
>diddler
>dubtack

That was really sloppy. We can easily see the blobs spawning to the side of the gun. Both its incarnations with the beams always spawn at the muzzle where it should.

Well, now that its energy and can switch elements on the fly, it has a special niche aside from being a decent if wobbly recoiling auto rifle. Something everyone should keep in their inventory at all times, just in case.

>not on either list
>have run nightfalls with most people here
>quietly in the background doing my thing, good enough to not be memed on, mediocre enough to not be memed on

best spot desu

so, hows the dlc? is it worth buying?

HOLY SHIT THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CRUCIBLE

it was fun for a little, but when you get a premade there's pretty much no chance of winning.

You know, there is a certain charm to being one of the reasons the list was created in the first place.

raid is stellar

new weapons are cool

exotics are pretty fun

core issues like what to do after reaching max light still persist

Fucking kill yourself BANG. Never post here again.

The concept of white/blacklist has been around since D1. You are not fucking special. You just fucking shit up the thread.

NICE TRY FAGGOT

OFFICIAL /DG/ PC APPROVED PLAYERS LIST

Hitchenson (Clan Wrangler)
Forren
Broletariat (dumb name)
JokeItch
LazyTheGypsy
Snakior
(((Maelon)))
Raptor (not actually a raptor)
Gigathrax
DonThyDon (Alpha)
Nicoma
RabidLobster
(Ascendent)
Misriah
(((Corvon))) (good jew)
Descense
Pacobell
Kuzhov
DVA (unironically racist)
Zippy (Alpha)
Carreau
Darwin
Ligeia
Nicoma
Radagast
RichardNixon (not the President)
Sidthe

OFFICIAL /DG/ PC BLACKLIST

BANG
Ship (Thinks pvp is good)
Lambda
Parlei (rage quits)
UpdateGuy
Kasbian (weeb) (the hunt)
JTP
HolyNirvana (Autistic about patch notes)
Hyperion
Also (((Maelon))) when he talks about being jewish too much
The Diddler (Ascendent) (bad) (who?) (btfo in Eater of Worlds raid)
LumpyGiraffe (has gf(male)) (Ascendent) (bad)
Kwn (Literally a former Tard Wrangler) (bad)
Dubtack (Ascendent) (really bad) (btfo in Eater of Worlds raid)
Doombox (ill) (Ascendent) (bad) (btfo in Eater of Worlds raid)
Bart (Ascendent) (bad) (btfo in Eater of Worlds raid)

Oh come on, you know you like me. You also know it wouldn't be the same without me.

The Diddler (Ascendent) (bad) (who?) (btfo in Eater of Worlds raid)

No, I fucking hate you. I hate you so much I even checked the Density Generals thread discord to see if you were online so I knew I was insulting the right person.

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET EXOTIC ENGRAMS?? I PLAYED CRUCIBLE MATCHES FOR FOUR HOURS AND HEROIC STRIKES FOR FOUR HOURS WITH THE TOKEN THING ON AND ONLY GOT TWO, SURELY THERES A BETTER WAY

God damn, that is truly endearing.

On another note, everyone get what they were hunting for this weekend? I've seen a few get something they been hunting a week plus for. I've still not landed the boots from Zavala yet though . So That's going to be more strikes to run.

farm heroic public events homey

What do you mean premade? I'm talking about the fact that the Prometheus Lense has completely destroyed the game mode at the moment

What do you mean premade? I'm talking about the fact that the Prometheus Lense has completely destroyed the game mode at the moment

I'm a retard and tried competitive. I agree it's all fucked.

Reminder that Toland and Oryx were right.

Anybody running eater of worlds on pc na?

Can Argos be tethered?

Funny, Ive also been trying for the shelter in place boots. Ive got the ornament without the armor.

Like, anybody at all? in the world? is anybody even still playing this game?

Yes but no extra damage, it only stops him from throwing the net thing at you

Bungie really do hate hunters

Veeky Forums might be big but only because there are a lot of generals here. /dg/ is only a small part of the playerbase, so I'm afraid you're gonna have to ask Raditz or the LFG.

I would if I could right now.

What happened to her?

Is her story complete as well?

D2's whole existence is because of contract renewels, she likely got dropped or is in negotiations with bungievision

>get a look at the Mercury gear
>actually some nice pieces I'm interested in throwing on
>mobility
FUCK

Went missing during the invasion to be written back in during the Curse of Eris DLC. Is currently getting HIVED.

Just started a female hunter and goddamn they do not skip leg day.

>tfw no Orpheus Rig equiped fem-hunter gf

Bungie your game is not designed around these modifiers, and your modifiers are not based around the gameplay.

I swear to fucking god this is the dumbest fucking developer for AAA games.

Vendor on mercury stopped giving me boxes for the forge after i completed first 4 are they gonna be added later ? Also there are 12 circles on diagram and only 10 weapons on destinysets.

Or she mutates into her true form, the form of the soul that was possessing her all along, Savathun.

I'm assuming every week 3 boxes or whatever the fuck they're called will be released on a rotating basis. Kind of like Ikora's mission reruns.
I'm not entirely sure though.

no, you message joff99

Oh jesus man Competetive must be absolutely fucked.

Swordflight legs is where it’s at. They’re basically leggings.

>returned the game to get my shekels back
>rebuy it for 10.99

I slept for 2 days straight, what's been going on?

UHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

>Orpheus Rig got an ornament
>Lucky Pants didn't
I mean, they're pretty fucking perfect already, but I want to see what they'll change.

patchnotes: added a bulge to lucky pants (male)