/svg/ - Shadowverse General

>Next expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/

>Reveals so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1821561919

>November nerfs - DShift, Sibyl, Soulsquasher, Carabosse, Staircase
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=453

>NEWS
>Rotations, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

>Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281 (embed)

>Official Website
shadowverse.com/

>Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

>Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCUSRRMKfv8
openrec.tv/live/uSOnjPX4_9Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ramp counters burn dirt!
That doesn't seem to work out well.

nice game

>that curve
How can dragon recover?

Well the -idea- is that if you work on developing tribes amulets class mechanics, counters, tech choices, consistency, and the subdivisions of a classes archetypes, you will create a more varied meta instead of printing reprints of reprints of reprints in your money mill

pretty easily I'd say

OUROBOROS

And none of them is going to remove DShit and roach out of the card pool.

IT IS ME, ARCH-PRIESTESS LAELIA. PLEASE CRAFT ME TO DEFEND YOUR HEAVENLY AEGIS FROM THE BIG BAD CBLOOD FULL MOON.

Dumbass should've evolved singer and go face with his advantage.

Aegis doesn't get affected by any other effect except stat change bro.

Reminder that rotationfags don't care about competitiveness or even balance, they suck it off and swallow because westerners have genuine fucking Stockholm syndrome over MtG and hearthshit. Their thought process is basically "If this game I invested an unholy amount of time and money into did [thing] then [thing] must be good, because I have to justify to myself the amount of time and money I've spent on boxes of cards that I can no longer use". You see them all the time in physical TCG shops, coming in with massive shipping boxes of cards to trade in that they invariably spent thousands on at the time but are only getting a couple hundred at most back for them, if they're lucky, since they're all banned from standard. It doesn't "shake things up", it doesn't prevent powercreep, it's just a shitty business tactic pioneered solely to make sure the playerbase will buy the newest set regardless of how dogshit the cards in it are.

Channel live stream in 2 hours
youtube.com/watch?v=PCUSRRMKfv8

LEAKS?

>muh mtg comparison
I can still sell those old cards or just play older format. U mad?

just vial your ouroboros, it doesn't heal anymore, it's fucking useless now, as you can see

Describe the picture to me.

For garbage and often not competitively which is the majority of what there is to play

I get it. You are a poorfag and the idea of rotation hurt your feelings.
t. f2p with 200k vials in reserve

Laelia doesn't work on aegis bro.

Describe the picture to me

>pretending to be retarded
Please. You need to meme better if you want to be understood.

What should I use for the climb to Master from AA3? Among Blood, Forest, Haven, Shadow.

No, you need to get your fucking autism treated if you can't get vampy with a laelia mask saying craft something that doesn't work

Neutral elf is so awful to play.

Not him, but your meme is shit senpai

>wanting to use all of the cards in the game means you're poor
Once again, the rotationfag proves he'll come up with literally any excuse to defend his shit life choices

>vampy with a laelia mask saying craft something that doesn't work
You're really stretching there.
>autism
Sounds like you're the one with the autism with that much of a retarded "meme".

It's not funny, autist. Maybe you should try spamming your bad meme on reddit, they might laugh at it.

I don't know how vampy's headwings and bats got past you but that's the power of autism I guess

Roachfucker or Dshitter, whoever you are, I don't give a damn. If you want to play all your cards just go to unlimited. It's not they are not going to support that mode with ban anywya.

That new 1pp spell for shadow is actually amazing.

Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks your meme is shit.
>Sounds like you're the one with the autism

>the only reason for you to want to use all cards in the game is if you're [deck I hate]
Keep digging that hole, rotationfag, I'm sure you'll hit an argument eventually

Why would you ever use it over soul conversion?

>2PP at most for a 2/2
Torth's Curse is much better

I don't think two people who missed that are really qualified to have an opion

Because it'll be rotated out.

Well that's reasonable I guess.

this expansion is a negative power creep, you wont use many of the cards in legacy or whatever the non rotation mode is called

Just-play-your-fucking-cards-in-unlimited. Are you just retarded?

Dirt autolose the moment Ramp reach 10pp or at the second Sibyl

>you're autistic if 3 different people can't understand my incredibly shit meme that only I get
Okay bro, keep telling yourself that.

Yeah, but in two instances of that matchup in this tournament, Dirt won.

>my format isn't a steaming pile of dogshit because an alternative exists
That's not a defense of rotations, you stupid blizzdrone cocksucker. But by all means, keep going - every non-argument you make just further proves my point that you rotationfags are genuinely mentally ill

>play OTK roach
>don't draw a single roach
this is sad

>he missed the turn 6 santa game

explain your reasoning, cause right now destroying one of your dudes just for a zombie seems like a terrible deal
impious resurrection never saw play and that summoned a lich, granted it costed 3 pp not 1 but a lich is much higher impact than just a zombie
i would love to be proven wrong, though

>You're not autistic if you completely miss a mask wearing vampire's headwings and bats saying craft laelia to not work with "Can't be affected by any effects except for those that change this card's attack or defense." to stop the vampires ebil cblood full moon tech then keep doubling down on your fuckup

What argument? You never gave one but sperging out like an autist.

>triple SahaIsra
I feel sorry for the forest player.

>X w-will be better, I tell you! I swear e-everyone will play X instead of Y
Just wait for it to happen and play your own mode, retards. It's not like the other mode should affect you. Unless if your mode is objectively shit and no one will play it

you obviously use it on stuff like attendant of night, and it's a lot more flexible than impious brick because of the cost
pretty sure i'd run it as a 2of at least, but only cause conversion would be rotated out

Don't be, treeniggers to it to me all the goddamn time then baha gri

Just stop autist-kun, it hurts to read you.

"1pp destroy your own shit" is a good card for Shadow in general, the zombie is just a cherry on top.
It lets you easily pop Lurching Corpses or whatever else you want.

You don't need to explain your shitty meme, it still sucks. Stop trying so hard.

Take your meds, user. No one liked your meme. Let it go.

They both played Forest though. Roachfucker deserved it.

Elflover*

Here's your upboat, now go away.

It has nothing to do with the quality and everything to do with how fucking autistic you are to have completely missed that then lose it like this when you realized you fucked up

>your argument doesn't count because I don't agree with it
You rotationfags really never tire of spewing the dumbest shit, do you? My argument is in my first post, you don't have to agree with it but you also don't get to pretend it doesn't exist just because it doesn't conform to your shit opinions

If I need an activator, there is this

was he running roach without gobu though ? if yes totally deserved

>3pp
Harder to use and less flexible. 1pp is a good selling point in itself.

>he actually typed all that shit trying to explain his shitty meme just because anons told him it was shit
The only one losing it here is you bro. I'm not the one trying to get anons to accept his shitty meme.

I'm not trying to get you to accept a meme I'm trying to get through to you kids that you have a severe medical problem that can be treated.

Can I get a link to the japanese stream I cant take the tranny.

I would never use this over necroassassin in midshadow. Also, the new spell also summons something.

the problem with the "pop your own stuff" argument is that this card is really fucking shitty if you pop something that doesn't have last words, which makes it bricky unless your playing a dedicated last words deck
with soul conversion, almost any target is good enough since the pay off of drawing 2 cards by itself is worth it (even killing something like your own eachtar can be worth it to draw 2 cards in rare situations), but with this the pay off is just a shitty zombie
maybe shadow will get some good last words this set that makes such a deck possible, but right now i just don't see it

So are the swordcraft cards good

>hasu vs the tilting faggot
He got this right?

>he's so upset anons think his meme is such shit that he's resorting to name calling now
Calm your autism. If you need a hug you can try reddit. You'll just get laughed at here.

Who knows.

>this "music"

Grand final starting openrec.tv/live/uSOnjPX4_9Z

Are we rooting for the chad or the virgin?

>ignores the handshake
this autist man, imagine if he wins

If par wins this, there's no justice in this kuso world. He ticks me off.

the one you voted for: hasu

Your only argument is that rotation hurts because this forces players to spend on new expansions. But just because it could apply to mtg doesn't mean you can apply it to shadowverse. When was the last time you have ever bought a pack from older expansions? Do you actually even pay for any packs in this game that can actually be F2P? Are you just a drooling monkey?

Wait who ignored the handshake? The ADHD tilter?

Yeah. The MC presented the finalists and he wanted to go straight to the box when they always handshake before going into it. The MC called out to him and he went back to handshake hasu. Embarrassing as fuck.

D-don't worry. Dragoon Scyther will be gone in 6 months! Thank you

This. Watching him is fucking infuriating.

I can definitely imagine running it in unlimited after I already have three conversions in just to get another activator.

I literally started an hour ago.
What packs do I buy? I hear the rotation thing would remove cards from ranked play so should I save gold and just keep using shit cards?

It begins.

>GO FIRST
WHAT THE FUCK HOW

what the hell? is that KMR posting in the openrec chat

Impious' problem was exactly that. It was 3pp. That meant you had to curve, you had to lay a sacc target in that curve because the only ghost generation was a meme that didn't work with the combined pp costs, then you needed to not only be ahead but also not get mauled by the 3pp 4 dmg spells that were common and then it died to whatever their t4 evo was anyway leaving a 4/1 that for the most part most people didn't have an efficient answer that they actually ran.

The new spell had the potential to run away but unfortunately, they're losing soul conversion, skull beast, atomy and andrealphus isn't all that good so there's no real way to keep compensating for losing hand advantage without having a garbage list

>first again
HE IS A FIRST GOD

>fucking nigger is still clicking cards
FUCKING STOP IT YOU FUCKING LITTLE SHIT

wld and totg are the highest value expansion you can buy all things considered, but it all depends on your starting rolls

>What packs do I buy?
Tempest of the Gods and Wonderland Dreams have the strongest cards so they are generally the best value.
If you don't know what to open, open those.
Do not waste money on Standard/DE packs.
Don't forget to check your crate to get 60 free packs for starting the game.

>casters hyped about a board that will be fullcleared on turn 6 with breath of balance

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW HASUFAGS

>no cara in sight
I'm scared bros.

Reminder that ramp dragon still managed 50% winrate versus neutral decks back in pre-nerf Alice in WLD. Source: Cygames official statistics.