I have two years to get excessively wealthy (at least a mil) or I'm going to...

RavySnake
RavySnake

I have two years to get excessively wealthy (at least a mil) or I'm going to have to go to med school. Any tips?

TechHater
TechHater

Getting rich quick usually involves high risk things, my man. Get an autonomous account investing, do some trading yourself, and read up on Ben Graham's The Intelligent Investor. It's longterm for sure, but you'll be much better off. Hope this helps.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

try checking these dubs

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

I'll read your book thanks. I have a bit of start up capital but nothing substantial. Turned 380 dollars into around 2600 trading crypto

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Get POSW you idiot

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Have around 2k can't afford any more at the moment

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

I have always had misgivings with cryptocurrencies, especially with their, in my perception unconventional, way of operating in a bigger picture of economics. Will consider other ways to help shortly.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

checked

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Play roulette with 1$ and guess red or black right 20 consecutive times. This has a succes rate of about 0.000095%

happy_sad
happy_sad

high risk crypto trading = lambos in no time srs

hop on posw, ltc and eth

Techpill
Techpill

put everything in posw

Flameblow
Flameblow

Buy LTC while it's still low.

TechHater
TechHater

trips confirm

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

i'll pay you $5 if you eat 2 sticks of gel deodorant.

Emberfire
Emberfire

knee pads

WebTool
WebTool

yeah i want to see that ill throw in five as well.

DeathDog
DeathDog

I'm in for 5$ as well. OP if you set up a cam show but instead of preforming sex acts you just did jackass teir shit I'm sure a few anons would throw some cash your way

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

What an embarrassment of riches. Maybe just go to med school?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

just go to med school for four years, then become resident and make 50k for 5 yrs, then become a surgeon for a few years (~300k, but save 100k per yr), then open a private practice when you're 35, you'll make however much you want. You dont have to work often and you get a shitton of money. and you get to laugh at all these cryptofags while you're buying your third house

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

But think of how much I'll have to work for the system to get there. I hate it I just want freedom

Bidwell
Bidwell

to further explain my $5 deodorant offer: i want to see you twist the stick, so a little bit of the gel comes out, and then you lick it. and you repeat it.

i don't want to see you crack that thing open and dump it in your mouth. that's not satisfying to me.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit