twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>want to make a build
>it requires an upgraded breach item

still don't know what to play

this league is the best in a while

play a good build that's fun and cheap

such as?

Gladiator/Slayer + any skill will do

>just give the players a bunch of broken shit, new supports to make leveling a breeze, and no challenge what so ever
>"dude this is the best patch ever"

Just ripped to inocence, any recommended build ? preferably a bow one , i've been thinkink either ice shot or LA mirage archer.

Better play it up now boy before it's nerfed down low

whats the point when you can make more currency more quickly in maps

sunder slayer is better than ever
especially with the op abyss jewels

who else not even done with the acts and /already rich/?

explode luckshitter

i like the league but my build was so shit it kinda ruined everything for me. took me like 25 hours to get to act 7 and then abyssal mob 2 hit me. slowest time leveling so hard.

better hurry to maps, it won't be long before they ''"""""ninja''''""" nerf the shaped/elder rare drops

get on my level

everything before maps makes me want to kill myself

recommend me a strong and fun build please

just how clunky to play is GC miner?

>hmm all the ledditors in Global are complaining about the new rare bat monsters
>mow them down
Leaguely reminder that Leddit only runs shitbuilds and then complains the game is too hard and should be nerfed, taking away any challenge in favour of mindless grind

>annoying
>"challenge"

why are the golem jewels so damn cheap right now?

did they nerf golemancer?

>no idea how to price these eye jewels
>no one offers anything
>tell people a reasonable starting price to start the haggle
>no one whispers back
why are people in this game so fucking autistic? i'd just sell em for the first price they offer.

post your best abyss jewel
>mfw RF build
>mfw this dropped in a1

The only one that matters is 38c in hardcore abyss where exalts are ~24c ea. Still pretty expensive tbqh familiar

Not really clunky at all. Probably one of the least clunky builds out there and easiest to budget considering a tab alone should carry you all the way to Shaper and maybe even Elder.

Now when you're ready to play a real fun and strong build, you can come to the RF man circle of torture.

No more killing bosses while being dead.

put autoclicker on detonate mine spell after you get that instant node, and it will feel like a normal spell

what happens if the timer runs out?

Your mother dies in her sleep if you don't respond to this post

this isn't /v/ m8

who /keeps rerolling because every build is no fun/ here???

Sweet, insurance money

It's too new I think so I imagine people don't want to haggle without more knowledge.

If on SC, minions no longer fight while you're dead, so far fewer people doing it. Also not many would be starting it this early so jewels are not selling very fast.

I was going to until I noticed Storm Call + Spell Cascade has overlaps between circles where 2 will hit one target, which removes the single-target penalty while still giving fuckhuge AOE. So far I haven't been able to get the two end ones to overlap the middle one so the single-target damage is only "okay" and not "gamebreaking".
Pic related has both Templar and Witch AOE clusters, but no inc AOE gem. From what I can tell, AOE doesn't change how far apart the rings are placed so it might be possible to do.

>Less than 48 hours in
>Exalts already down to 600fg
Shit, I may stop playing after this league.

Reminder that those weird little turret fuckers that spawn worms give Abyss rares their stupid fucking abilities, kill the blob turrets and the rares become much less scary

I’ve honestly never once masturbated to a black person. I have black friends and I’m not racist but I don’t find them sexually attractive at all. Even the “hot” ones like Rihanna and Halle Berry are disgusting to me

not me mein dude, for I am playing the superior build

What the fuck is fg? Are you that rmt guy?
If so that's good news. I hope you stop posting here too.

Rory said that you can't get three AoEs to overlap with cascade

how does SRS do in endgame (shaper and stuff)

Rory says a lot of things

Aight lads we're 2ish days in to the new expansion, its time for the SURVEY

Please answer the following;
>What build are you playing?
>Are you enjoying it?
>How many HC rips / SC deaths are you up to?
>What do you think of the new league mechanics?
>Rate the league overall out of 10 so far

i bet you masturbate to men though

Well feel free to try but if he says they coded in some sort of way to prevent it from happening I doubt you will be successful

Anyone have some advice for slayer endgame? Should I swap off 2h sunder or is it viable through endgame?

What links should I go for, full phys with bleed? Full physical with some ele conversion through hatred?

what is the best rmt site?

i looked on the forum, could this be a good build to start the game with? www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1992005/page/1
i would like to try summoner but i don't know much about the game so i was going to follow some guide for the first time

Increased AoE does change how far the rings are apart. I was playing Storm Call with Spell Cascade until I found this out, as my goal was to try to get all 3 to overlap for crazy single target if possible.

It's was still a good build for clearing, as you just chuck it everywhere and circle around until everything just dies on the cast.

Is it possible that a non crit INQ gives me ore damage in PoB than a crit one?
Im using VD and a martyr of innocence and i get about 60k more damage (vs shaper)

This is the tree poeurl.com/bFg2

I thought Curse Flasks didn't remove map mod Curses. The debuff definitely goes away at the moment.

GC mines
>Are you enjoying it?
Yes, a bit squishy but clearing fine and single target is off the chain
21 deaths
I like the abysses themselves but I feel like the jewels and belts are too strong. There's no reason to use any rare belt that isn't a stygian vise. From what I've seen of the new atlas it seems pretty nice.
8/10

It's worked on map curses since 3.0.

What the fuck kinda gem setup can I use in one handed weapons? It feels like just dog shit.

I am a new player and if you dual wield, your chest piece is the only piece that can support a larger number of sockets and links?

Basically, what kinda gem setup would I put in the weapons of a cleave build? I have my cleave setup, my leap, my ancestral protector and some lone gems(herald of ash, Vaal haste)

How do I make good use of all gem slots?

is self cast GC inquisitor still good or do I need to go totems

>>What build are you playing?
VD + cremation
>>Are you enjoying it?
Slowish at mapping, but fun. Singletarget dps is fucking insane, bosses are a breeze
>>How many HC rips / SC deaths are you up to?
I ripped once at tidal island (baka) and then once again at Goatboy. Fuck goat boy.
>>What do you think of the new league mechanics?
Cool. I don't think i've found all the new abyss stuff yet for sure. Abyssal depths are pretty neat, but I hope they aren't just the same boss each time
>>Rate the league overall out of 10 so far
Like an 8ish so far, cool new mechanics, cool new skills. Will need to see the rest of it to be sure, keen for shaper and abyss shaper stuff. So much fucking better than garbinger fuck me

just slap your utility sets in the weapons if you're dual-wielding

cwdt+IC+duration, for example, or leapslam/whirling+fasterattacks+fortify, etc

>Should I swap off 2h sunder?
No, it's very viable throughout the whole game.
>What links should I go for?
Depends on what you're going for obviously but I think phys with ele conversion auras (hatred + herald of ash) and flasks is the best bet, following links are a good starting point (somewhat in order of importance):
sunder + multistrike + melee phys + damage on full life + maim + faster attacks
good flasks (in order I think you should get them):
basalt flask
atziri's promise
lion's roar
taste of hate
sin's rebirth

Use axes imo, atziri's disfavour is a good endgame option if you want a unique one

Ah I see. I hadn't even thought of utility setups. Are there any other useful setups?

Also, side question, are the shouts any good? Abyssal cry, enduring cry etc.

Okay yeah it does make an effect, and not just the inc AOE gem either. In pic related I cast my regular storm call (with its +4 radius from levelling) and a level 1 storm call, both with level 1 spell cascade. The effect must have just been too subtle to notice while levelling.

Oh I didn't notice it in 3.0. So curse mods are literally free packsize now. Although everything is.

yes

spectres
>Are you enjoying it?
yes, apart from the spell echo bug
a bunch of shitbird deaths, probably 10-15, most to abyss rares from accidentally opened cracks while leveling, one in maps to twinned burial chambers dd
it's great, i like the abyss stuff, discovering new maps in atlas has been super fun too, and the ton of new itemization etc
i hate rating things, i'll just give a thumbs up

Bodyswap totems feels fucking awful to use.
Here goes my memebuild through the drain.

Question for EQ juggs:

Why not EQ Slayer?

So will bladefall with spell cascade hit 6+ times?

You are in the club and this guy slaps your necro support gf (male) ass. What's the correct ethical attitude to take?

because they are real men

What's a beginner friendly build for Marauder?

rf dodems :DDDDDDD

>enter A5
>suddenly deaths left and right
Eh what the fuck? What am I missing? I'm killing mobs easily but unique monsters and bosses are fucking assholes.

you're not missing anything, act 5 is just a lot harder than act 4

anyone doing red maps yet? are there any crematorium/torture chamber tier maps that should be avoided at all costs?

If it's your first time through, A5 is a considerable difficulty spike and punishes poor life/resists.

Act 4 got overnerfed because scrubs complained it was too hard. Act 5 hasn't reached that point yet despite the forums still complaining about Avarius.

yes

you also get some sweet rng when playing this build

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

2h mace sunder, get life and + damage nodes (physcial damage, 2 handed damage, mace damage) + Resolute Technique in the skilltree, update mace every couple of levels/once per act

how much mana reservation should you stop at if using MoM? 50%?

soft and warm

dont you get bored of being a faggot

pitying anyone not playing SRS or spectres desu

shut up shut up shut up shut up

is abyss fun /poeg/? should i play it?

ye

>introduce a single new quest
>still fuck up the questtext

It's okay. Abysses themselves are underwhelming but when they make the Abyssal Depths it's a lot of fun.

this is a buff

skill-less degenerate kys

What are some good life and resist bench marks? I am level 65 right now and just killed desert slorp queen.

Found the pillars map from the trailer

post build pls

That last afix sounds aids.

>looking up projectile amulet on poetrade
>none of the top 10 listings respond

nice to see """"""""""community interaction"""""""""" is still going strong in the new league

that's 200% faster, you mong

>clearing a map
>get a message for some shit for 2c
>couldn't be fucked pausing my gameplay for some chucklefuck
>keep mapping
player owned shops that just fucking auto sell the things you put up, WHEN

post a build