/dsg/ - DROPSHIP GENERAL

How you guys going? Now is a great time to start a store looking at the market.

NEW GUIDE: drive.google.com/open?id=1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M

SHOPIFY: 1.shopifytrack.com/SHcf

Other urls found in this thread:

dropshippers.blog/2017/04/06/guide-dropshipping-on-amazon-using-the-shotgun-method-perfect-for-beginners/
giyf.com/
drive.google.com/open?id=1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice dubs.
Check'd em

Guys I'm using woocoerce and have mystile theme installed. I can't see pictures on mobile or remove the mystile logo. What do? Please accept this picture as payment for help. You are free to download it.

>using woocommerce
Have you got somebody else to test the site on their mobile?

What's wrong with woocommerce? And yea the site works but nobanner

Nothings wrong with it, it's just a lot more work and effort compared to shopify (also much cheaper I guess)

Can this be done from anywhere (Europe)? I'm not a burger and I can't find any info on the site. Many sites (like those in the freelancing thread) require you to live in the US to do this kind of free money shit so that's why I'm asking.

Stop shilling that shitty method, you fgt, I'm tired of people crying they spent all their parents money in dropshitting and are starving now.

Shopify shills at it again. No one makes money dropshitting. This isn't 2009.

Even though this thread is just away for op to farm referral links the only thing you shouldve ever spent money on is the domain, if you havent sold anything in the trial period you should probably have stopped.

u cant sell during trial lol

you get the 60 day trial and refund before it ends i dont get why its so hard for retards to figure out this shizzle

This shit doesn't work, whatever product you find, some other ass hole will find and sell the same exact product. I almost lost a shit load of money, thought I found a good product that no one was selling. stalled on ordering, next thing you know some dude is selling it.

It's just too easy for people to sell exactly what you're selling.

just outsell them with better advertisements lol

Nope, you can do it from anywhere at all!

Ahahahaha

dropshippers.blog/2017/04/06/guide-dropshipping-on-amazon-using-the-shotgun-method-perfect-for-beginners/

anybody got any info on esources?

I'm up like 40$ right now but don't get facebook ads... waste of money, just create a following through social media (instagram and facebook are best I find)

Connor from AU. Stop lurking here. Dropshitting doesn't work.

We have communist import tariffs here in europe are you sure it's legal not to pay any import taxes?
Has anyone in the EU done this?

Redpill me on dropshipping. What is it and how does it work?

giyf.com/

Top kek

Fucking backstabbing jew.

Aliexpress takes atleast 20 days to ship using ePacket to UK. Surely this is way too long for people to buy want to buy any products?

>NEW GUIDE: drive.google.com/open?id=1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M
Can the author tell me how much "a decent amount of cash" is? Or anyone else here for that matter?

I was doing no fap but now i failed. That girl is def in my top 1% of hot. fuck.

No fap? You like premature ejaculating?

$250/wk

$250/wk
Replied to wrong post

At least I don't download the same image twice.

nice dubs

thanks, me.