"NO, NO BRUTUS DON'T KILL ME PLEASE, HAVE MERCY PLEASE BRUTUS I BEG OF YOU, HAVE YOU NO MERCY...

>"NO, NO BRUTUS DON'T KILL ME PLEASE, HAVE MERCY PLEASE BRUTUS I BEG OF YOU, HAVE YOU NO MERCY? PLEASE BRUTUS I'LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING PLEAS BRUTUS DON'T DO THIS BRUTUS! YOU CAN'T DO THS BRUTUS! THINK ABOUT IT OPTIMUS! PLEASE BRUTUS! I DIDN'T WANT THINGS TO TURN OUT THIS WAY! OH GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! PLEASE HAVE MERCY DON'T POINT AT ME PLEASE BRUTUS PLEASEEEEEE"
What did Cesar mean by this?

how did they all smuggle their weapons past the metal detectors

BRUTUS NO

As far as we know, he might as well have bargained for his life like a pussy.

>"i truly have become a bloody tyrant, m8"

why is HBO so kitschy?

>THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE
>AAAAH MARK ANTONY SAVE ME
who wrote this shit

reminder that caesar did literally nothing wrong

Wasn't the whole ordeal pretty messy and they even stabbed eachother instead of Ceasar.

He got stabbed 23 times in rapid succession, taken by surprise. When exactly would he have had the time to beg?

what if the first guy stabbed him then everyone else pussed out

>JUPITERDAMNIT BRUTUS YOU STABBED MY ARM YOU STUPID ASSHOLE
>WELL BY MERCURY GO FUCK YOUR YOURSELF LEONIUS I NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAY
>YEAH YEAH TAKE THAT LEONIUS
>HAHAHA
>YEAH FUCK YOU LEONIUS
>YEAH AND FUCK YOUR FAT WIFE AS WELL

>I would die like a bitch therefore the greatest general in the history of Rome, Alexander's and Chinggis' equal, the man's who name became synonymous with power for 2000 years the unintimidated crosser of both Rhine and Rubicon, conqueror of the World, gift and glory of the gods, Gaius Julius Caesar, would have also died like me

Whatever helps you get out of bed, Veeky Forums

>wtf did u just stab me bro?

>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
What did Caesar mean by this?

What would have happened if Lucius Vorenus was in the senate that day?

Then the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme would start playing

A hot meal.

I believe the two things he said was "Damn you, Seneca, what are you doing!?!" when Seneca tried to stab him in the back but he caught his blade, and then when he saw Brutus amongst the crowd he said "You too, my child?" and resigned himself to his death.

AYO BRUTUS WHYS U GOTTA BE A SNITCH? U FALLIN FO DAT JEW JERRY HELLAS LYIN SCHNOZ TALK!

Jesus Christ I knew romans didnt like the heebs but he was going too far here

Jesus, I'm getting autism panic from imagining this.

>get stabbed
>"y-you too"
Was it autism?

>freeze frame, record scratch
Yep, that's me, so you're probably wondering how I ended up here
>rewinds back to conquest of gaul

Would it have mattered if big C had stayed home that day? Wouldn't his enemies have just come to his house instead to fuck him up? Or was the implication of the prophecy to enter self imposed exile

The session where he was assassinated was actually supposed to be his final one before he planned to leave for Parthia on campaign two weeks later.

If he hadn't attended and managed to keep his head down for a couple of weeks he'd have easily been able to go east without incident and knowing Caesar absolutely BTFO the Parthians.

He was banging the shit out of Brutus' mom tho.

I wish I have a glorious death like Caesar

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

dammit, wrong image.

This should be an anime.

An entirely dead senate.

Why didn't Mark Antony just gather his men and massacre the assassins?

They used carbon fibre daggers.

>Casca produced his dagger and made a glancing thrust at the dictator's neck. Caesar turned around quickly and caught Casca by the arm. According to Plutarch, he said in Latin, "Casca, you villain, what are you doing?"[12] Casca, frightened, shouted "Help, brother!" in Greek
I think that's what he was afraid of