$30.18 in bank account

>$30.18 in bank account
>last time I checked a year ago it was over 3000
>find out I blew $2000 on ubers and I've got $1000 invested into cryptocurrencies

HOLY FUCK HOW DID THIS HAPPEN
I CANT SELL MY ETH YET OR I WONT MAKE A PROFIT

Do you not work or something?

You know like you can get uber for free right.

Jesus.

full time student, i get about $140 a week

what???

Ya... Since the launch of Lyft and Uber, you just reuse the referral codes by deleting your account and making a new one.

Not sure if it works anymore, but just think for the last few years or months you could have saved $2k by doing just 30 minutes of research on Google.

Interesting how normies live. Should make a documentary on this.

You can also save 20 - 30% on anything you buy on Amazon. Same thing goes with Walmart or any other big retail chain, even eBay, but it's only 3% - 15%. Wont tell you how of course, but with about 45 minutes of Googling, you'll stumble upon it. eBay will SOMETIMES go for 50%, but that's like once in a blue moon.

There is also two current methods yielding $1 per day without having to do anything, but set it up. Literately I pay $10 a year for a VPS to make $1 a day and don't have to sell anything.

Oh and getting Starbucks for free everyday too, that's another method.

Just to sum it all up, I'm telling you that YES you could have been riding around in uber, with a mocha from Starbucks in your hands for free, while wearing designer cloths you got from Amazon at 30% discount.

How you make money via vps?

How frugal you live is very respectable

You, sir, are a god amongst men!

I don't like spoon feeding, it does more harm than good. I can tell you that Python is required, setup of LAMP, and an API is needed. The main point of the method is what Veeky Forums talks about most and two big exchanges offer this service that ties into this needed API.

Google is your friend.

Yeah i run a few lamp vps boxes. Are you just referring to something like arbitage bot?

> frugal
> sparing or economical with regard to money or food.
"he led a remarkably frugal existence"

If you found a way to get a Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class 2017 for only $20,000. Would you be considered frugal?

Not saying I have YET, but I'm saying that someone that knows how to get nice things legally isn't anywhere near frugal in my opinion.

>Oh and getting Starbucks for free everyday too, that's another method.

Explain please.

The Uber and Lyft trick hasn't worked in at least two years. Your account is tied to your phone number so the only way around is to buy burner phones and thats going to be more expensive than just paying for the ride.

The Starcucks free everyday drink doesn't work anymore either and hasn't for at least a year if not more. Gist of it was to get 365 starbucks cards and register each of them with a different birthday. Then you get a free birthday drink everyday.

No, something in line with that though. You're close. I can't say anymore unfortunately, people going to figure it out and start telling the world.

I personally enjoy Zen running on my PI though, it is easily customization under Node. I'll give that one out, cause it's a b!tch to setup.

Sorry, but I disagree with both those statements.

> Gist of it was to get 365 starbucks cards and register each of them with a different birthday. Then you get a free birthday drink everyday.

That one was published on mainstream media. Why would I be talking about that one? There's still one crawling around here.

> The Uber and Lyft trick hasn't worked in at least two years.

Sweety. Stop going on LF, it's bad for you.

come on man , just spill your secret already. Just a hint of what kind of api calls you are doing.

Or then, what exchanges are you using for your method?

>I pay $10 a year for a VPS to make $1 a day and don't have to sell anything.
>after 10 days put the saved $10 into another VPN for $2 per day
>after 5 more days you're now having 3 VPN to make $3 per day
>After 3.33333 day you are 4 VPN with $4 each day
>after 2.5 day have 5 VPN and make $5 daily
>In 2 days you are 6 VPN and $ daily
>and so on and so forth

what is the website where i can sign up plaz?

1) he's bullshitting
2) it doesnt work like that.
Just use some shitty phone app to run ads and make a dollar a day roughly, then run them on your comp for another dollar a day. $2 a day, in a month buy another shitty phone and get $3 a day, then repeat ad infinum. Look up tech slugs on youtubr for how the guy does it. I csn vouch that its legit. Myself, I use earnhoney on my comp and phone for ~$2.60 a day. I am in Maple syrup land too, so these ammounts are lower than US citizens. Uses a fuckton of bandwidth though so if you dont have unlimited your screwed.

Can only be done once...

Look you leaf, don't be upset that a burger got one up on you. Okay?

>find out I blew $2000 on ubers and I've got $1000 invested into cryptocurrencies

AHHHH. Uber is a LUXURY, do not use Uber unless you are well along in your career and have decent savings (i.e. at least 50k minimum savings).
You should be riding a bike (kill 2 birds with one stone: money savings + fitness). If bikes scare you, then walk.

WTF made you think you deserved to ride in an Uber at your pitiful income level? lol

Oh i'm not. I'm just saying that burgers make more than leafs with these. It's even worse if your a cuckasian.

But you have to like... Download apps and like... Work.

>only checking your bank account once a year

wtf

>Uber account tied to your phone number
Just get an app like burner. $5/mo for as many fake numbers as you can handle. Pays for itself after the first Uber.

> this

this, wtf are you doing dumb nigger

I want a cute neet with nice thighs and nice butt

If you were a neet loser you wouldnt have uber expenses normie cuck

>implying I dont just afk watch matchedcars
Shits sooo cash. Don't need to manage it or anything

Every time you make an account with their app they give you a free drink coupon

I check my bank account every week and I still get the "wtf, I should have at least $500-1000 more" feeling.

>for how the guy does it.
I'm too dumb to understand even with his videos, does he actually have to manually use every single app? Just how many hours does he spends a day using them? How much of his money is real money? I don't give a shit about amazon/whatever points.
Sorry that I'm this dumb.

Ok I've been looking into this for a few hours now

I don't get how this works. Do I just buy a lot of numbers off burner and use them to refer my main account as the promo?

Because I can't just use free rides as it auto logins to your main account everytime you reinstall Uber

Also I tried the burner app but uber said an account had already been created with that number, despite burner app advertising it as a fresh temporary number, looks like thats not the case

Further looking into it.. Burner recycles old numbers after a 'quarantine' peroid in which they wait until activity on the phone has died down after you've deleted that number. So it's entirely possible you could waste heaps of money on mobile numbers that people have already used to register uber accounts on

>have shit job with 1200 EUR/month
>life is suffering
>get new job, now make 2300 EUR/month
>force myself to continue living with 1200 as best as I can
>save up 15000 EUR during the first year

Not spending money is actually fun now. It's like an addiction.

nice blog post

Thinking outside the box for a simple second.

There are more apps that do this.
Google voice is an option too.
Rooting your phone makes it easier.
Getting a net10 crap phone as a burner.
Calling customer service to change your number.

But this is why many people won't be successful. You don't think out of the box. All you do is EXPECT to be spoon fed by someone else and continue going to them for the next solution to your problem. You never take it upon yourself to brainstorm.

>tfw NEET with a credit card and a car.

I switched over to using cash. Now I've got my monthly pool, and that's it.

Dollar saved is a dollar earned, and making money is like heroin

"I know so many cool secrets, wont tell you though"

Why dont you just fucking say how to get the Amazon savings you fuck. Its not like you work for Amazon so helping everyone out costs you nothing. Unless of course it was all bullshit which it probably was

Frugal just means you don't spend a lot of money and you're good at saving. It's not a negative thing.

>$5/mo for unlimited burner numbers
>"but if you get a number that's already been used you can't use it again"
So just get a new number? Am I taking crazy pills here?

To be fair, I don't use Uber so I haven't tested this myself. (Don't drink or party much anymore, use public transit a lot; my work subsidizes my metro card so I pay like $30/mo for unlimited use).

I'm just thinking out loud, to be sure.

Pretty sure the amazon discount that guy is referencing is like purse.io or egifter. I tried using them, but they're kind of a hassle to use, and I make enough in my day job that it's not worth the effort for me.

probably uses Purse. basically you pay btc and get giftcards for cheaper than what is on them