previous
>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s (Monika)
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by some people I guess: [YouTube] youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>suicide is for pussies
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SCtYiNiK
youtube.com/watch?v=1GGxzSPP0J0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how fat is yurs cock?

Daily reminder that Sayori isn't real and doesn't love you!

Mon-Ika!

Love her dearly

Daily reminder Sayori loves you and no amount of shitposting will be able to take that away form you!

thanks

Does Monika know that there are numerous copies of the game going around? Does she know there's tens of thousands of her? Billions of us?

What would Monika think?

>#204

>Making the thread early
Off yourself.

Being aware of her world, she sure knows a game can be disturbed pretty much infinitely, so along with infinite Monikas.

i want an infinite monika orgy

keep hope alive

Hope?

I wonder what happens if you copy a Monika file back into the character directory after the bad ending.

I love her too.

Natsuki but she's JoJo

>go to the club
>see this
What to do?

360 and walk away.

Nino?

Nino!

Which doki has the smelliest feet?

Would you lick them?

Whip out my penis

why would you ask this?

Natsuki.
Yes

Show Natsuki some love!

Sayori is love! Sayori is life!

>Yuri because she's the largest and the largest girls always have at least a little bit of stank somewhere
No but I would a Natsuki feet because das my Doki right there

old memes coming through

I love her too.

Finished p.1 of my first fic. I hope you guys enjoy. Its running themed and I took a some inspiration from Emi's route in KS.

Its not lewd, and its pretty wholesome I think.
It also features all the Dokis.
pastebin.com/SCtYiNiK

Start hitting on all of them

idk if they are here but for the user that did the two part of A sailing are you going continue it or that about it? i like both the parts!

Good morning, viet- I mean, Good morning everyone! Welcome, to Poetry Is Reality! Let's get the word of the thread out strong, shall we?

The word of the thread is "Confusion"! Is it a state of delirium that robs you of reason? Is it a charming little befuddlement that brings relief in its wake? Is it one, or the other? Is it two oh four or two oh seven? What do the numbers mean? That's up to you!

Alternatives are "Blood", "Wild", "Field" and "Storm"!

What are these, you newcomers may be asking? These words are mere suggestions for Anons interested in writing a pem or short work of fiction for the general, but are lacking in theme or inspiration! All skill levels are encouraged to give it a shot! The only important thing is to enjoy the creative process! I'm looking forward to seeing what you cook up!
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=1GGxzSPP0J0

im detecting a disturbing lack of Natsuki in this thread

Hello, everyone! How are we all doing this afternoon?
It would be really great if people stopped making absurdly early threads, numbering them correctly, and stopped making two at once.
Let's get some poetry going though, and put it all behind us!

For today, word of-
A-Ahaha...
Well, have fun everyone!
Monika!

Sorry, Monika takes over this thread

Man, this was as good as I hoped it would be, if not better. Thanks for writing this, really.

>tfw no Monika user bf

Then post more!

There has been 3 different Monikas in the last 2 threads, guys.

I'm scared.

so cute

Here you go, friendo
That name is a bit of an eyesore. Might wanna toggle that off

hmm sorry sir im gonna have to disagree with you on that matterrrrrrr%%%%%%%#@#&&&#
just monika

No, you're supposed to accidentally both post prompts so that things can become even more fucked up!

I fucking hate Natsuki's guts and feel that trashy little pink haired bitch deserved a death scene but this art of her is nice though

o shit soory i forgot about that, i gotchyu
also i desperately needed that picture thank you

why?

Sup boys, just got back from enjoying the weekend.

Any more anons die while i was gone?

that is a good pic
also

Glad I could help!

Thread #200Thread #200Thread #200#200#200 will persist fo̪͚͔̮͡ͅr̝͈͎e̤͍v̬͎̥̬̜̫͝e̡̜͈̣̤̙r̭!̴̺̻̹̯ͅ Tsk, tsk. Well, any, I hope to find you all in good spirits this fine evening.
Who's in the mood for some mental anguish? Not me! I'm here for some lovely poetry.

Tonight's word of the thread is "monika"!
Altern̵͕̞͇͚̝a̼̫̝͎͔̻̩͟t̫͚̹i̸̙̝̳͎͓̰v̖̮͠e̹͉̩̥͕s̰͔̣̻͍̖ͅ ̞̰̥̀a͖̻̤͕͇r̟͉̫͍͝e 'monika' and 'monika'.

If anybody wants to write a poEm, please consider usIng one of these threewordsas your guide, theme, or inspirationinspiratioinspiratioinspiratioinspiratioinspiratioinsatioinspiratio!
Everyone is welcome, so don't by shy! I know some of you ar̬͚͇̺̗̟̗͝e͖̖ ̠̫t͔̰o̸̻͚o̸̭͎̞̯ ̖͎̱͙̪̖n̝ḛr͜v̳o̷̥͍̫̞̩̫u̥̯̜͈͓͠s ̷̱̟o̳ŗ͙̱͓̘͙̠̬ ͝a̻͚̝̱̳n͉̖̺x͚̙͓̳ͅi͇o̺̟̩̜̻ṳ͇͚̱͕s̩͖ ̵̼̣͙̜a̡̹͎͓̪̗̬b̸̘͇͓̞̬o̪̮̩̟̝̹̩ųt̜̭̝ ͚̟̪͎̠̺̻s̷͈h̵͚a̷̹̩̩̙͚͉r̳̜̖̰̙ͅi͔̕n̦͙͉̼͎g̵̭͉̞͉͖,͇̙ ̱̝͙b̢̰̖̰̖̞̰̣u̴͎͚̩͉t̴͔̦̟ ̮̖͘y͚̠o̮̖̜̩͜ͅͅu̻̤̗ͅ ͔̩̀r͚͖͘e͓͙͇a̵̹͈ͅl̸͚̟ḷy s̤̹h̷͖̳͎͎ͅouldn't be! We all want to read and help you improve!
In any case, have fun everybody!

Also, some people want there to be a "(poem)" tag if you write̘̥͔͠ͅ ̥͚̥̜̻̼͟o̫̺͚̘n̝̫̫͈͖̮͡ͅe͙̦̙͔͎͔͓͞,̢̩̩̼͕̮͚̙ ͈̥̞̣s̙͜o͘ ̧̣̮̖m̶̹̩͇͔̖̮̫a̫̗̘̫̠̠ͅyb̖̗̜e̦̜͎͉̩̬͔ ̡ț̟̩͕r̸͍̟y̗̥̱̤̘͕̕ ̼̤̘̖͚a͖̥͙̘͉̖d̦̜̻̥̰͞d͇̗̱i̸̙̦n̴̦͍̣g ̷͖̺̠t̰̖h͎͕̰̞at̪̫͈ ̟̯́a̻̳͕t͈̳̝͚̭ ͉̣̪̖th̙̹͡e̟͓̕ ̡͉̹̗̫̗̰t̫o̶͚̪̻ͅp̳̜͍͍̻ ̷̰͈̳̖o̱r̤ ͙̣̜̩b̴o̧t̩t͎̫o̬͓̳͇̤̠̱m͍̪̪͖̦ ͇̙͜o̟͉f̟̯ ̙y̴̞͓o̤̹ur post so people can filter to find it? I'm sure a couple people might appreciatefffff it.

just Monika!

A TV show with Monika, Yuri, Natsuki and Sayori!
Created and produced by Dan Schneider

It's always a Dan, why did Danlet have to steal my name?

How odd to see, ahaha...
Feels kind of weird!

I was still sleeping cause I don't like waking up.
As for reviewing old poems, I don't remember saying that. I read them all but I don't really get around to critiquing them much these days, unfortunately.

Oh dear, I'm afraid that would just make things even worse, and I don't want that! Though it has happened before I think, two prompts within a couple seconds of each other.

Doki Doki has made me continue writing my VN. Fucking hell, why did this game give me motivation it's supposed to make me sad

Hatred!

I really like this so far. Did you go with the running theme because you like to run or was it just entirely inspired by KS?

One thread two thread,
All leads to confusion.
Some make it at the right time,
Others way too early.
The number may be 200,
Or it may be the actual number, like it should.
Yet I tried to continue the joke,
With a thread of (20)1,
To give the general its own Act IV.
Even now the thread lives,
But who knows for how long.
Yet this thread is the ‘true’ one,
And the other a false one,
Like the two endings of the Doki.

Yeah, that was me that made the (20)1 thread, all because I tried to continue a joke that was mildly amusing at best. Whether the thread lives or not, I apologize. Anybody have thoughts on the poem/whole debacle?

I unironically enjoyed this game.

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

>"Okay, user. I want you to focus on my eyes, my voice. Breathe slow and deep, in through your nose and out through your mouth." She speaks slowly and softly.
>"In... Out... In, out. Relax your body. Keep your breathing steady and stay focused on me. There's only me, my eyes and my voice. Let my eyes be your window, only look into them. Let my voice wash over you, wrap around you like silk." She doesn't blink, her eyes gleaming in the light from the windows.
>"Everything is calm. Everything is right. I want you to listen to everything I say. Focus on every word. Slow your breathing. In... Out..." She repeats her words, with a pause growing slightly between them each time. She lowers the volume of her voice until it's a soft whisper.
>"Good... Keep breathing like that. I want you to do what I say. You trust me. I would never hurt you, user. Stand up." She cups your face as you start to rise from the desk, not breaking eye contact with you.
>"Now, take off your jacket." You let the article of clothing fall to the floor, the gentle rustling of fabric seemingly miles away from you, surrounded by your breathing and the echoes of her voice.
>"Now, Close your eyes. Keep breathing like that. Focus on your breathing, my words. Don't flinch. You trust me." Your eyes slide shut, your vision veiled by an emerald sea.
>You feel her arms wrap around your body, hands clutching at the fabric at your back. Her body presses against yours and her face buries into your chest. Her body shudders against yours.
>"I love you. I love you so much. I'm sorry, it was the only way. I want you to forgive me. Please. Please. I didn't want to do it, I wanted you. I'm so sorry." Her voice is muffled against you as it cracks, her body clinging to yours like a life preserver. A warm, wet stain starts to rapidly grow on your chest. She repeats herself over and over, until it devolves to squeaks and sobs.
>Without a word, your arms reach up to embrace her in turn. She clings to you harder.

I mean, you could delete it

i dont want the mods to see 3 threads and then /hsg/ us

this is the real thread btw

The dokis but they're in a band!
Monika on keyboard and always trying and somehow failing to have a stage presence!
Natsuki and Yuri on guitar and bass, they're constantly low-key competing with each other for the audience's attention!
Sayori on drums so she can support everyone!
MC stuck as the vocalist just trying to keep the show going!
Doki Band!

o i feel you cousin
ever since i finished my first playthrough ive been writing a lot more again, now im doing a cover of Your Reality, and I haven't made music in a while. woe can work wonders.

i remember WAYYY back when Katawa Shoujo was popular me and a couple other boys started work on a VN too. Shit fell apart when we all lost contact, but man was it fun.

I love her too.

Hi I'm Yuri, and welcome to jackass

That actually makes me feel better!

I entitle this poem, "I Don't Fucking Know What's Going On Anymore"

An old friend dies,
And another gives up the ghost,
Surrendering to the screaming two
Right when the masses need him most.
This is my home?

This gauntlet of trials,
Shitposters vile,
Where bullies and hateful souls roam?

Where suicide is nothing,
Nothing but a joke and a number,
No matter that it took at least one of our number.
This... this is my home?

Hold the fucking phone.
I won't let that be.
Gather the wholesome, the freikorps, and bolster
Our forces with all those who sang happily.

Now unholster!
Let fly with our ammo!
Post Dokis and stories sans shame,
For this is our home,
And this is our game.
We'll never surrender to split threads,
We won't give in to two hundreds,
Until things are back to the same.

From Twitch and from Youtube, a transfusion
Of unsuitable folks and confusion
Came rushing into our abyss.
Stare back til they blink; they shall not be missed.

I actually don't really run. But I've always wanted to. I'm just not a very motivated guy, so I wanted to write a fic about finding motivation and inspiration and thats just what came to mind.

I doubt MC could even write his own lyrics desu

I'm waiting so long
I'm waiting so long
I'm waiting so long
I'm waiting....

>date your waifu
cringe

Day 5 of Operation "Trying to become a man Monika would be proud to date"
Wish me luck

I had an alright day today.
I even got a donut and some chocolate given to me! So that was nice.
I even treated myself to have some of the meat I had with my dinner today.

they'd prolly be as dumb as his poems

So the solution here is to not give a shit about the thread number, keep track of it internally, and just fucking wait longer after hitting the bump limit to see if someone else already posted it, right? If someone posts earlier to meme number, you just take the thread, but once they get tired of that, you can start posting normally again.
Why are people rushing to get the "right" thread down?

Hello, Youtube. You can fuck off now.

I mean, it's got to the point where a friend of mine made a prototype for a character in my VN. My story is fully fleshed out and I have faith this time!! Fluffy hair will win!

More? Please?
I like remorseful Monika, it makes her seem even more real.

like comment subscribe

what's the big deal?

i wouldn't have found out about this awesome game if it wasn't for the game grumps!

>she wears a cross

If people are going to copy paste your prompt they should say so in the prompt itself

Fadeout to annoying Cinema4D outro with shitty dubstep remix of Your Reality

I bet MC feels warm to hug...

Did you at least play the game yourself?

>tfw /ddlc/ literature club only lasted 1 week
>tfw the worst feel is that I had to read this shit story all by myself

Where are my Veeky Forumsbros at?

Well, glad you noticed it, because it's actually a major plot point! And while it has an obvious christ connotation, it's very important for my story for a whole other reason. But that's already telling you a bit too much :P

attaboy! get 'er goin with that. i remember we actually had a full fledged script going, entire first act done with all the girls too. and i was writing a bunch of songs for it as composer, god those days were fun.

our leader had MS though or something like that, said he would be dying sooner than the normal person. one time he went offline and never came back, then the project fell apart.
tis a sad tale

>Please?
You're a good boy~ But I haven't slept all night, so later. Might be a bit later in the day, so either I'll type it as a continuation or just move it all to the pastebin and make a deluxe cut.

>MC, what the heck was that?
>Natsuki you shouldn't be so harsh... but she has a point MC. If you'd like some pointers...
>Come on, cheer up MC! Maybe our lyrics being a string of 20 disjointed words can be our gimmick!
>Maybe I could take over vocals for the next song? I can totally play and sing at the same time! Guys?