>Android
a.safe.moe/MzoY5.apk
>Apple
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/きららファンタジア/id1226256105?mt=8#

>Other stuff
kirara.neocities.org/tldump/index.html
kirarafantasia.com/
(4gamerSP video with tutorial.) youtube.com/watch?v=Az735rWu3TA

Cluttered OP as seems to be the norm on Veeky Forums but should get better if this game doesn't die fast

Other urls found in this thread:

appmedia.jp/kirarafantasia
twitter.com/hashtag/きららファンタジア?f=tweets&vertical=default
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Time to make a yuri harem.

Were you from the /a/ thread? Thanks for the OP.

Yes, I wanted there to be a thread when the servers (hopefully) go up

15 minutes or 5h15min

Why is Karen so shit? She ruined the whole kusoge.

Do all of the characters confirmed have a five star version?

We'll just have maintenance for a few days so what does it matter.

I want to roll

1 MORE MINUTE

Quick rundown on this game please? I read a lot of kirara manga but didn't know this game existed until I saw this thread in the catalog.

>magazine decides they want to jew people out of money
>make a gacha game with a bunch of different characters from said manga
>hyped up because who could resist rolling for kon

That's it really. Its supposed to release sometime today but the servers are currently in maintenance.

Watch the video in the OP, really, it will explain everything.

It's a gachashit mobage with some RPG and home-building elements, except about girls from various kirara franchises getting thrown into a fantasy world.

Cute girls doing cute fantasy things

You install and get kirara girls from gacha, every fucking japanese games is like that.

I mean, do we know gacha rates, what manga are in it, how jewish it is going to be, etc?

Though from what I'm seeing it's not even out yet.

It comes out today. Nobody knows what hour though. Rates are probably like FGO and MagiReco, 1% for the rarest. But the tutorial has a built in reroll option so it shouldn't be that bad to start. List of girls is here appmedia.jp/kirarafantasia

I'm going to roll all the Yoshinoyas! You can't have any of them!

1% rates, like most gacha games. What's nice is that right before you do anything you're put into a free 10 roll and if you don't get the characters you like, you can just reroll over and over until you're satisfied. So you can probably get a good five star or two right off the bat.

As for the manga, just looking at the OP will give you an idea. Most of the main girls from those manga are in the summoning pool.

There's also Kill me Baby and Blend S which I'm assuming will be added later. Also everyone is waiting for Gochumon Usagi to be announced.

>1%
My fastest drop yet if that's the case. Had enough of that shit in FGO

Hidamari Sketch
Kiniro Mosaic
New Game
A Channel
Urara
Gakkou Gurashi
Yuyushiki
Stelle no Mahou
Kill Me Baby

Unfortunately all the characters in the game have to have new voice lines so...

So, /kfg/, /krr/, or what?

It's 7am in Japan. Servers may not be live for several more hours.
At the very least, it'll probably go smoother than most launches. Having a built-in reroll function means their servers won't be hammered by rerollers constantly deleting and redownloading the app data.

I-I know another way to roll gacha!

I like /krr/. /kfg/ is used for killing floor general.

>Gochiusa is not in it
>Will be released shortly after everyone has rerolled already for maximum shekels
Good call Schlomo, milk the pedos.

I wonder if they'll kill their game's chances to shine day one through bad design choices like what happened with magireco.

/krr/ sounds good

That's if you don't do some first post-tutorial roll as part of rerolling if it has different rates or characters...

So, what is the game going to be? I can't read Japanese, so can I just collect cute girls?

RPG. You collect cute girls and use them to battle some fantasy creatures and level up and stuff.

I mean if you can reroll as many times as you want personally I'd assume the initial roll is going to be rigged.

What happened with MagiReco?

Well, that sounds scary, but hopefully blind tapping will be enough to get me my cute girls.

Press F for /pmmm/

Well you can get 5-star characters at least, so it's not overly restricted.

There may be something that may not appeal to reroll purists, but it's going to satisfy 90% of rerollers.

Waiting for the game. . .

If I can get 5* in it by just rerolling repeatedly a few times by clicking the reset button, I'm going to assume getting a top tier 5* there is par for the course and the real rerolling is what you get in the roll after it.
Such is the way of the reroll.

Start!
Login now!

I've been up since the crack of dawn checking the Kira app every hour.

LEGIT

Soon after launch they severely restricted which phones could play the game, which left a lot of people even with phones unable to play. And then a lot are fed up with the story not getting dark fast enough. It's more alive in Japan than it is here, but a lot from /pmmm/ emulated it so the threads instantly ground to a halt.

If I remember correctly you also get weapons and other stuff, though I don't know if there is a gacha system for that or just materials.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Tutorial roll rates

>over 1GB download

Jesus christ.

Come to me Kon...

Kon and Karen if I'm being greedy...

/pmmm/ has also given up on their general and ready to let it die. They want to merge with us for some reason.

Fuck off.

>2%
Still better than I thought.

Who /saving for Cocoa/ here

No. No fucking way.

Why do you tell lies about /pmmm/

Quick who do I roll for top gameplay?

Can't they just go to /mbgg/?

Even with the existence of Kirara Magika, I honestly think games only two people play belong more to the mobage general.

Yuzuko

Kokoro pyon pyon buddy.

2% and unlimited rerolls, they want you to get what you want and move on, while not just spamming 5 stars at you.

He's lying

We're saving for Rize here.

I rolled a five star Chiya...

Is it different from the normal rate?

2% infinite tenroll?

Don't think people have got that far yet.
It takes like 20 minutes to go through the tutorial.

I'm still downloading, just getting stuff off twitter.
twitter.com/hashtag/きららファンタジア?f=tweets&vertical=default

Pretty generous. Normally it's 1% 5* and 3% 4*

My African brethren

Can you roll 2 5*s?

I'm ready download all the data, it's going to consume great part of my GB but will be great sure.

Alright thank you. Please keep us updated.

Yeah, though I meant if it's different from the rate in normal rolls (rolls other than the tutorial)

Relling until I get Koume

Looks like it.
Gold = 5 star.

Issue with /pmmm/ is they don't want to talk about anything about the Madoka franchise but the original 5 girls. They are killing their own general by doing that.

Is this anything like puzzle & dragons? I love that game I play on EU server all the time.

Cool. I'll be aiming for 2 5*s then.

Can we have the same account in two devices? I like to have the game on both my phone and the emulator for when I'm home and not being able to do this is kind of a deal breaker.

I would totally keep this account, SHIT!

no

So, is it the kind of game where, for example, there's a 5* Karen, a 4* Karen, a 3* Karen, etc. Or do you just roll one Karen and upgrade her to 5*?

What do we get for pre-reg? Is there a way to enter a different email for it? Realized I used a different email than my google acc.

WHO ARE THE 5* CHARACTERS

So if you can roll more than one 5*, what's the percentage of rolling 10 5*s?

Rolling a 5* plays a small video intro of that character/.

Reroll hell...

Seems like you get it all regardless of if you registered. I got a bunch of the bonuses before even reaching the tutorial roll.

One in 98 Quintillion.

I don't want to screw my tutorial 10 roll, where should I be clicking anons?

red = re-roll
green = keep

you have higher chances of winning one of those million dollar lotteries

tap the first button under the 10 characters and then do

How much is that exactly?

Everyone gets the pre-reg rewards nowadays
FGO JP was probably one of the last big games to actually have exclusive preregistration codes and those just ended up being horded and sold second hand

Second roll
what's this rainbow conch thing? It says it's a お土産, but all the characters have them, just not rainbow.

Keep for golden karen? don't want to push my luck but I dont give a shit about anyone else here at all

Showcasing stats
Post what you’ve got lads

Probably because she's a dupe

Keep or aim for two 5*?

Go for 2, it's so easy to reroll.

No idea what it is, but aparently you get items for duplicate rolls.

You shouldn't stop until you have all the wide gang

oh shit, that makes sense. Thanks.

GIVE ME KON FUCK

I think it's upgrade mats.
Roll dupes into improving the ones you have sort of thing.

Yuno and Yuki 5*
Fuck yeah easiest rerolling ever.