'Reset but not really' edition
previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s (Monika)
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by some people I guess: [YouTube] youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y (embed)

>winners don't do suicide
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SCtYiNiK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mon-ika!

DON'T LIE, user. THIS ISN'T 201. THIS IS 204.
273 will come soon and we will all die!

Why did you have to fuck up the number again?

Well, the thread 200 joke's over by now, so now we're doing an 'Act IV' for at least 1-2 threads, if this one survives.

Sayori!

By which I mean it apparently isn't going to survive(?) but at least I tried, or something.

Hello?

My first fic, I hope you guys enjoy. Its running themed, not lewd and is pretty wholesome I think.

pastebin.com/SCtYiNiK

Teaching myself to play the end credit song on piano lads

Hmm, not bad, but I feel like there should be punctuation between the dialogue's quotation marks and the narration, not just a space. Just a personal critique though.

No, we must keep 'hope' that we will live. We all should live and move forward!

SAYORI I LOVE YOU BUT I NEED THAT COOKIE

What cookie would you happen to be talking about?

So this thread is like the 'normal' ending of the game. Some Sayori stuff, then it will die, while the other thread, the true one, will move forward, while truly saying goodbye to this weird thread meta joke thing I tried to uphold with this thread. Shame, but it makes sense.

If you truly love Sayori, you'll keep this one alive

so is this the tread

Oh god damnit now you're putting pressure on me. I'm technically fine with that, but wouldn't using the other thread instead of this one represent 'every Doki being happy'/the true ending, rather than the normal ending where Monika deletes crazy Sayori, or this thread? Or are we going 'Just Sayori' mode?

So just like in real life, the other thread is an autist being rewarded for his autism.

this is the right thread right

THE ONE IN YOUR HAND SAYORI DON"T PLAY DUMB WITH ME

Well, that is technically true. Hmm. I can't say this one's blame/autism-free either though.

This is the Just Sayori thread, the other one is Just Monika.

daily reminder sayori hates you and killed herself because she realized you're an ugly neet with an ugly personality!

If you like Sayori and not particularly funny meta jokes, then yes it is. If you just want the right thread number(and the more active one), that'd be the other one.

i have so many tabs open and i don't know which thread to use

Not this one.

not this one[2]

Alright, be honest. Should I delete this thread, not delete it, or just let it die? There's mixed opinion, both here and the other thread, on this possible mistake I've created. I'll be back in 8-15 minutes for anybody that gives a shit to vote.
>Delete
>Not Delete
>Let it die

You can't delete threads. Let it die. Sage.

fight the good fight. keep it open.

Delete it or you're grounded

leave it to trigger the autists :^)

Just let the thread die; the other thread is healthier
Fucking remember not to bump the thread with your posts if you're voting for this shit though. It's completely counter-productive if a dozen fuckers bump the thread and prolong it.

any thoughts on what project libtina will be? a horror game or another vn?

thanks. Ill work on that and try and edit it.

One post. You're probably the user from earlier, but I'll leave this one post and then I'll leave the thread, whether it dies or lives.

bump

Just started the game is monika like a tsundere godess?

>#(20)1
THIS NEEDS TO STOP

the real thread