/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

The Last Keyblader Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqn

Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas July18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/ July18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expo July18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760 July19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827 July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bRAnHDT7NBM
twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/940068878842978306
youtube.com/watch?v=-HxaH7g9exY
youtube.com/watch?v=-SfT3QVTY9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>last thread died early just like Strelitzia's hopes and dreams

Which character is going to have the least happy ending?

Terra, probably

Saix. Even if he's redeemed in KH3 and has the parts of Xehanort ripped from him, and becomes Isa once more, he might not be able to repair his friendship with Lea, and which him walk off into the sunset with Roxas and Xion.

Really, just imagine the four of them eating ice cream in Twilight Town, Roxas, Xion, Lea and Isa. It'd be awkward for at least three of them

>tfw Saix will be redeemed by dying for Lea
>tfw Roxas made Axel feel like he had a heart through friendship
>tfw Saix will feel like he had a heart through Axel through Sorrow of losing his dear friend
Crying_Tidus.jpg

Vanitas

When are we going to fucking get story

When we collect enough good goy points

maybe this week

So, are we getting something good during christmas or are we getting jew'd?

>>
Yeah, it's the season of giving
giving us all your moneys and jewels

you're going to get a snuggly and you're going to like it goy

Fucking jews

>star wars edition
of all the places i expected to be spoiled, a kingdom hearts general wasn't one of them
even if it is technically disney now, it ain't kh
yet

Yeah
officially caught up with jp
now you won't be able to predict what to save medals for so they can catch you off guard with a new kairi medal every other week
there will be no f2ps left after that

I rewatched Best Guy's KH lecture last night

He got a lot more wrong than I remember.
Nothing terrible, like I think he has a solid grasp on the story himself, but in his attempts to explain it everything came out jumbled, half-baked and often incorrect.

He also skips over a lot of plot and has to backtrack to explain shit, it's really messy and obviously unstructured.

It kind of makes me want to do one, just so a better one can exist. But I don't have a room full of fags willing to listen

>But I don't have a room full of fags willing to listen
Where do you think you are

Even, just because he was my favorite org member

youtube.com/watch?v=bRAnHDT7NBM

Hopefully if anyone does post any Episode 8 spoilers, they'll at least black them out.
>Hopefully...

Internet fags can't sit in a room with me

Obviously if you do it live you're bound to fuck it up
write a script and edit it like 10 times, you homo

What the FUCK is up with Kairi's leg

Me :(

Is there a point in getting SC on a medal over a Defense Boost Max when you have HP Recovery I?

Just for double second chance in HSCs and damage contests

disappointment coming in 40 minutes
y'all ready for leon mickey and pete?

Sooner or later, the Santa Sora has to be used as the OP pic.

new banners come fridays

It depends. Kairi came on a Monday, but since we have two ongoing banners right now, we're not getting anything until Friay

yeah i guess that's true, though they did tease "something exciting" in a tweet like a week prior

Snugglys are exciting!

>11
>No tweet
nani

Hey wasn't there a SENA livestream the other day we should be getting a few Mickey and Brooms for since the audience goal was met?

it was a few seconds late

we'll get them within the next couple of days

twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/940068878842978306

That's a fucking turkey leg hat

i can't wait

A FUCKING TURKEY LEG

I need that gold Reinstar

Guilt campaign never

Wow it's fucking nothing. Again. God dammit I fucking hate mobages. When the fuck is KH3 releasing!

2020 at best

>JP got 1400 jews in both the knit hat and gold reinstar quests
>global gets none
Sasuga khucks

All you need to do is avoid the one plank that falls and then go to the right path instead of taking the zipline since climbing it takes longer than walking around. Then as long as you aim your jumps across the trees correctly you should have no problem in beating him.

>Turkey leg hat
This Kingdom Hearts game is truly the gift that keeps giving.

Player

Oh what the fuck, I wanted the ninja outfit, or the winter outfit you fucks

Avatar Boards are later in the week.

youtube.com/watch?v=-HxaH7g9exY
why does he put himself through this pain

>maleficent ex
>reverse green
>+3 and -3 reverse -3 general def buff
>art has her in mid-transformation to dragon form with her arms up and a shit load of green flames

>Half an hour fight without making a single mistake.
Dear lord.

It always impressed me the face animation and lip flaps on ursula
like that effort could have gone towards other scenes that needed it
like when sora loses the keyblade and still has that dead smile

Story update for JP when?

>the story of union cross is really about to pick up
>t. nomura
>more filler in agrabah once a month
th-thanks nomura

This week I'd imagine

Is there any giant/tiny interactions any of you are hoping for in KH3?

consider suicide

Consider suicide by Hiro's feet? Damn user that's a pretty kinky way for you to go.

I couldn't imagine someone sitting down in front of a piece of paper and saying 'man, I wanna draw a niche of a niche of a niche fetish.' This is a special kind of garbage

Combining giant and feet is not exactly niche user

In fact if you look up any feet fetish material, you are very likely to find giant feet.
I'm pretty sure 99% of this combination is about the giant feet and not the person themselves being giant like for giant fetishists.

In other words
Footfags are cancer

Yeah, I know all that, but the root is shotas. Shotas are niche, foot fetish shotas are even more niche, and adding giant is even more niche

>Shotas are niche,
Not sure about that

yay

Why would Siax work to advance a secret agenda in Days if he was already part Nort?

He was probably being gradually turned without his knowledge.

What did he even want anyways? I know he sent Axel to CO to off the other traitors and to find the Chamber of Wakening but then what?

From what I understood, he didn't seem to truly know what Xemnas was planning or what was actually in the Chamber of Waking.
Of course I haven't played or watched Days in a while so I don't really remember.

I love that the devs just do it on purpose every chance they get.

>turkey hat is the one with the bonus
I hate the devs so much

focus on khux not a tiny ass

Every time Wisdom Form HD is in the guaranteed premiums, it's the only fucking one I draw

I've gotten probably 15+ at this point, it's fucking maddening

>tfw no cute latinas in kh

go enjoy jp user

I am playing JP

thats the joke

youtube.com/watch?v=-SfT3QVTY9Y
and that mustard joint

So when Vanitas says the χ-Blade will start a Keyblade War by opening a door to all worlds is he talking about the Dandelions that remain or is he talking about the two or three people at the time who have them? Because even if he opened up the door to all worlds all you're left with is Aqua, Mickey, Terranort, Vanitas, maybe Yen Sid, and Riku who doesn't even get it until a decade or so later?

>Few Keyblade wielders remain now; I have heard of but a handful of others outside my circle. But the World is vast, and more of our kind may be out there.

Yen Sid said that, right? So then the "Handful of others" must be the Dandelions, but then who else could possibly fill the "more of our kind may be out there" role? We're talking about BBS time keep in mind.

That's from one of Xehanort's reports

Ah, I was waiting until I did the secret episode to read them, my bad then. Still, they'd basically be pulling them out of a hat at that point, and Xehanort seems to have really high hopes it'll be anything close to the Keyblade War we saw in KHuX.

It's from the Xehanort Reports.

It only stands to reason that, in the entire World, there's more than just the one small group of Keyblade wielders.

Assuming the Dandelions are a fairly large group (the crowd in Back Cover is at least 50), it's hard to believe that they would all choose to centralize in one world or group of worlds.

It's also possible Xehanort knows that the blue Kingdom Hearts houses the War-era wielders, and may have intended to revive them and ignite a new War.

What games can be emulated? I've only played 1, 2 and BBS, and I want to play them all again along with things I've missed.

Everything but KHuX and 0.2. I'm also not sure about DDD since Citra is still in its early stages of development.

>Going on the third Friday in December
>Still no story
>Global is 10 quests away from the start of Strelitzia
Why the hell are they dragging their asses?

Why did this innocent cinnamon roll need to die?

To further propel Player into darkness. She's also probably going to have a hand in some crazy shit down the line.
>Nomura still hasn't released her art yet
What the fuck

Why did a series centered around Disney fairy tales have to develop such a retarded cringey edgy convoluted plot?

Go back to /v/

Is plot discussion not allowed?

Just wanna discuss the plot.

ok
the disney worlds are filler

No you don't, now get out

I don't understand how they are filler as many of the main plot points happen in disney worlds.

Who are you to say what I want or not want to do?