XBY : The first Proof of Signature Blockchain Database

Please ignore the SHIT picture, Im not good at graphic design. But I had to talk about this, i think this will be the next big thing, the next kind of crypto currency after POS.

First PoW, then PoS, now Po(S) Signature.There is a reason this was 1 sat like a week ago.

This is a new concept for a newly invented algorithm (invented by Barzolom, our programmer and developer). XtraBYtes will not have POW or POS mining for verification's, we will be using Proof of Signature (PoSign) which creates a stable, low maintenance (bandwidth/resources) method of verifying transactions. There are also no new coins being minted or mined and therefore rewards need to be created. Those rewards come from the 100 XBY fee for each transaction and these fees are distributed to the STaTiC Nodes as payment for their contribution to the XtraBYtes network. Those fees of course go back in to circulation when the node owners decide to sell their XBY or use them to pay for the future services.

650,000,000 coins
No Premine
XBY coins were all bought by investors in ICO
No POS rewards
No POW rewards
No Inflation
100 XBY transaction fee per transaction
this is the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

xtrabytes.club/
groestlcoin.org
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, they are adding masternodes and will be added to bittrex

You can purchase from Yobit or C-Cex

How far up will it go u think? Wtf is proof of signature

Kinda funny, I was just about to make a post about this to Veeky Forums.

If I send you a file that has an MD5 of 395777dbe9ce3e2f4b4938c36b9e7665 and you download it, but want to make sure it's the correct file; you would compare it with the MD5 hash I just gave you.

Instead of you checking it, you're paying a node to check it or a machine in other words. Just replace the file with a dollar value.

look at the webstite xtrabytes.club/ hahahahahhaa
no.

That's actually more convincing to buy it for me whenever I see those web sites for scam icos and whatnot they always look like a million bucks and have cool shit animations everywhere and they always turn out to be scams.

It's these little website that look like crap overall but are just made to get the point across that always seem to turn into someting.

"Watch this space for continual updates while we develop what XBY will offer you."
lmao you're not fooling anyone
this is some foreigner scam
fuck this dumb shit, if you fall for this you deserve it

Check out grs website. groestlcoin.org

Lol, its horrible.

But then again grs is also worth 2k sat

I was waiting for someone to make a threat about this. Now I'm convinced to get a little.

I've been waiting for you guys to talk about this.
I was just about to make a post about this.
This is the next big thing. I'm so excited!! Putting in all of my money because this is HUGE guys. Really, really big, this is absolutely going to SKYROCKET because INNOVATION WOWW
I was going to make a post about this AND I was waiting for people to notice it because WOW did I mention how great this thing is, it cures cancer

To me that sounds like a standard thing to say on a website. Can you please elaborate on what you're talking about I mean I just came in this thread and so far it seems like an original idea and it seems like there's a steady rise in price and the more I think about it I don't think I've ever seen a coin like this before so since you're the guy playing Devil's Advocate in this thread can you please maybe give me a real argument as to why not to buy a little bit of this coin? Like a real argument against the technology of the coin or something based on evidence and not just say the word scam or something that can't be backed up like evidence like some kind of future dump that you can somehow predict with your time machine or something.

lmao theres three sentences on the homepage. that's one of them.
there are a million coins like this.
user dev, shitty website with generic filler text that says "check back soon for our innovation"
hahahaha shitcoin shitcoin shitcoin you fucking idiots arent fooling anyone

Fuck it I'm gonna say it.

Shills here will shoot me down and whatever but I don't care. Yes they are all shills. Welcome newfags. Ok here you go:

is the shill. This is the guy who's supposed to get you to believe that there's good reason to buy this coin. This is the real marketing.
is controlled opposition.

Fuck everyone in this thread.

I was also waiting for someone to post about it, this is HUUUUUUGE. Totally not a paid shill guise :^)

>

srsly though what is this

Your meds. Take them.

THANK YOU
heres the first paragraph of their announcement
"XtraBYtes is a totally unique cryptocurrency with an unprecedented history that saw this project end, long before it began, only to be brought back to life by a real Development Team. If you look back on the history of XBY, you will discover that the coin started in January of 2017 as an ICO ripoff scam, under the name Bitmox."
GREAT COIN GUYS SOUNDS AWESOME GOING ALL IN

lol yeah but op isn't controlled opposition, more like a dev, controlled opposition would be when someone starts asking easy questions and the answers make the coin look better

Guys, the coin came out last week. Their website isnt fancy but it gets the job done. There is more news and information coming out soon.

Its purely a speculative buy. If you think it is a scam, then dont get in. Simple.

But after you see the growth on coinmarketcap, you might want to rethink it.

But hey its your money.

you're not welcome here
it's not going to work on people here
go the fuck away dumbass

You type like a dumb person.

They are just being straightforward.

Sounds like they are stepping to recover from the mess and do the coin right this time. I don't personally know if this coin will take off, but at least read the whole thread next time before you start spewing shit.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397
>Today, the Bitmox book has been officially closed and this mention is just to ensure total transparency in the event someone finds an old XBY thread. Today, we move forward on our first exchange C-CEX who was instrumental in assisting with the XBY recovery process. There are many investors who are very grateful that two people who were among the crowd that was tricked by the ICO scam, actually decided to use their skills, experience and ideas (along with considerable time) to hardfork the XBY blockchain with a full repair following standard protocols to ensure NOBODY (including the exchange and all investors) lost anything.

you're 100% right, they're just trying to do the right thing. We should watch their space, in case there are continual updates while they develop what XBY will offer us.
FUCK THIS IS AWESOME GOING ALL IN OMG YOU GUYS AREN'T ALL TEAMMEMBERS OR ANYTHING

Sigh

Now this is just shitposting, user. Is this what you do all day?

at least this is an honest answer, I don't mind some honest shilling on Veeky Forums but shit like bitbean is just ridiculous and obnoxious

ok you guys have convinced me
i'd like to formally announce i'll be joining you guys
i'll be taking the role of head marketer
how do you like my first work?
have you heard about proof of signature? it's the next big thing in crypto, hurry to invest now and watch space for updates, coming soon

LOL you know you it's a good idea to buy the coin when the dumbest guy in the thread is telling you not to. Thanks.

GOING ALL IN! just honesty here guys, unlike that ridiculous obnoxious 20 second transaction thingy

Bought in when it was 10sat feel pretty good, would feel better if I bought in on posw when first shown here for .03$

Dont forget every single one of these coins have had people being like LMAO this shit don't work. Read through all the info and make your own choice

bought in at -100 satoshis guys. yes literally negative.

read through all the info. best place to look is go to the webstie xtrabytes.club and click "resources" at the top

LMFAOOOOOO THE RESOURCES LINK DOENST EVEN WORK.

the technology is really impressive guiz. sure the website is sloppily thrown together but we promise we've been working so hard on the code for the coin.

>Dont forget every single one of these coins have had people being like LMAO this shit don't work.

People ? More like person. So far I only see one retarded 12 year old using caps lock. And yeah I got some at 30 sat this is one of those coins I just bought and I'm not even going to look at the price for at least a year.

you guys go to xtrabytes.club/ before they change it (probably frantically trying to fix it now)
look how fucking shitty it is and click resources lmao
look at the post above me saying hes gonna hold it for a year
these idiots really think people here are that gullible...

just looked at the source, they've barely even changed anything from the bitcoin source code.
this is one of the most hilarious shitcoin pumps i've ever seen. look at the shill posts in here
"There is no guarantee our development goals will be reached and success will come. We will try very hard though" don't worry they'll try guiz

the silence is defeaning

how embarrassing!

>100 XBY transaction fee per transaction
yeah that's fucking retarded. this will go nowhere long term. this is a pump and dump.

>You type like a dumb person.
>LOL you know you it's a good idea
Nice

You're not exactly the brightest bulb in the box, are you? kek

Ok, just checked back in on this thread: their bitcoin talk thread

Dev just posted this

"Standard "investors" who want to buy some coins today and sell immediately for a profit differ from contributors. We want contributors not investors. We don't need money from investors, but we need lots of contribution. Contribution, such as: bug reports, users who spend coins or start master nodes or storing data in the network, etc... These users are very important. Investors who just buy XBY and wait for the price to go up are not important and therefore the price of XBY is also not important.

If anyone wants to just play the price waves, I think this coin will show very big waves in the future. "

Sounds like a committed dev that cares more about the coins functionality than some retarded pump. so, i just thought i would tell you guys. make your own choices. I'm just happy i bought some of the next coin that will hit double dollar digits.

Thanks brother. This coin reminds me of aetherium and it's early early early days. And I don't give one shit what happens I'm just happy that I got a little bit I'm just going to sit on it and wait now.

Ethereum*

>explaination
wow, off to a great start

>1 typo
>SELL SELL SELL

Well, what is it?

Is Proof of Signature easily minable?

This isn't mineable. All coins are already in circulation, they have a new system for master nodes.

This is a very interesting project, looks like the dev is making good progress.

Buy anything new in this space.

It's cheap.

ask him why most of the source hasn't changed from bitcoin's. no one else thinks this is interesting? what a joke, look at these fake comments"Sounds like a committed dev " " I'm just happy that I got a little bit I'm just going to sit on it and wait now." "This is a very interesting project, looks like the dev is making good progress." bahahahah foreign faggots

Read up on it, the answer is in plain sight.

I did read up on it.
It's a bunch of generalizations and nonsense, and copied and pasted bitcoin source code.
The proof of signature is silly.
Anything in specific you want me to "read up on" and address, or are you just trying to convince people not to sell the scamcoin because it's headed straight down in the last 24 hours?

>100 XBY transaction fee per transaction
Too stupid to look it up, can this be changed without forking? And are all proof of sig coins completely non mineable?

Looks interesting but idk

I understand you want to keep the price low to accumulate now.

Yes.

100sat this month

easily, STaTiC nodes once up and running are going to pull a lot of coins from the markets. Dev just released the test version so people can get familiar without risk of dropping coins.