previous
>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s (Monika)
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by some people I guess: [YouTube] youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>suicide is for pussies
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/3la8wd
youtube.com/watch?v=g7_uKDsv7HM
strawpoll.me/14594059
youtube.com/watch?v=aed4G0cQCNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GRxzkiPc7t8
panuccispizzaemo.bandcamp.com/track/this-song-isnt-about-sarah-waxberg-either
youtube.com/watch?v=H3-vDWJrCmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DDLC is overrated

Best girl is feeling naughty

Spagets with /ddlc/

Natsuki!

I disagree but respect your opinion anyway

first for tf2 engineer

Sayori!

fuark

Monikanon is my waifu and i love her!

Natsuki, but she wrote a meta VN about cuteness vs reality where she's both a god and simultaneously powerless to actually change reality, but the fanbase just keeps calling her short.

all i want is to be with her

natsuki looks like she'd really prefer something else

she wants to be with you too

Natsukifags much such shit threads holy shit.

Mash the spaghetti on her face, that little shit is trying to refuse your meal and not eat.

You're all fucking retarded for posting in an early thread. Kill yourselves.

I love you so much.

To you, the user reading this. I hope you find it in yourself to love you as much as I do.

Doki Doki suicide cult!

poal.me/3la8wd
poal.me/3la8wd
poal.me/3la8wd

Remember just because the results there have so many already it doesnt mean you shouldnt put new ones forward, people can change their votes and there may be a second round of voting without user entries as an option and just the ideas presented forward here

Hello, hello, everyone! I hope we're all doing fantastic tonight.
It's time for some poetry to start us off!

This evening's word of the thread is "infinite"!
Alternatives are 'photo' and 'heart'.

Well, as usual, if you want to write a poem, consider using one of these three words, yes? By using a common theme, we can all compare and contrast among ourselves and see how we all tackle this word differently.
Do make sure to save your poems too, especially if I'm going to end up doing that anthology!
Also, some people have requested you to add "(poem)" to the beginning or end of your poem so they can find it easier. Please and thank you!

I'm not mad at you, user, just disappointed.
Just kidding. I dislike early threads but at least the old one will hit the bump limit. I could never be mad at you, just try to keep it on time!
youtube.com/watch?v=g7_uKDsv7HM
Monika!

i could never love myself, but i love you too, user

DO NOT BECOME /feg/ YOU FUCKING DIPSHITS

Glad that the DDLC fandom hasnt turned into the new undertale cancer cringe fandom yet

I don't love myself, but I love the dokis and you user

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

i wonder how monikanon feels about anons having him as their /ddlc/ waifu

infinite choices
old photos show i chose wrong
happy times have left

/feg/ really is a good comparison since the fags who try to get early posts encourage early threads there too. Now it's just normal to have a /feg/ thread at like 740

I love her too. I don't have the image they always post so I'll just post my favorite Sayori image!

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

/ddlc/ but they're making new thread after bump limit

So ddlc, how do you like your hot chocolate? I like to put some marshmallows and cinnamon in my coco.

Not to be morbid, but it'd make a hell of an HBO documentary if we all synchronized suicides and suicide notes.

she won't eat it, help user!

I like my hot chocolate with water

Use your dick instead of fork

Don't you fucking smug at me you time-displaced, sword-shooting brown cunt

I don't disregard suicide as an option that nobody should consider but I'm pretty sure none of you should be killing yourselves.
Suicide is permanent, nobody can predict the future, especially when it comes to human temperaments and emotions.

as much alcohol as possible

you have to trick her with sweets user, when she opens her mouth the you give her the spagets

I want to protect Sayori's smile!

Your favorite Doki drinks hot chocolate made with water

Vote the next book:

strawpoll.me/14594059
strawpoll.me/14594059
strawpoll.me/14594059

There were many interesting suggestions, but please narrow it down to maximun 3 votes. It'll be open until tomorrow night (euro hours).
Considering the size of the book we might do the whole book in a week, fortnightly or one chapter per week.

I'm not organizing this I'm just reposting

Made with milk, a dash of cayenne pepper and a drop of peppermint, and I'd love it with toasted marshmallows and cinnamon sugar if I could afford it.

She could not drink hot chocolate at all. I love sayori THAT much that no matter what she drinks I'll love her. Even if she put ice in her milk.

user preparing for finals week!
user is very nervous!
user is rather tired!
But Sayori is in his phone!
Sayori is on his screen!
Sayori is in his heart!
user pulls up a picture of Sayori!
user has Through The Fire And Flames playing in the background!
user is very warm!
user continues his studies!
user is doing this for Sayori!

Sayori!

Monikafags are normies
Yurifags are memes
Natsukifags are cancer
Sayorifags are nice I guess

>slayori
this is beautiful

Reminder that sayori is coming to our timeline soon

Alright Anons, Id usually ask what music you guys are listening to right now, but I think we can mix things up a little.

List your favorite Doki and list a song that best describes your feelings towards her.

youtube.com/watch?v=aed4G0cQCNQ

If you want, you can even add a little explanation for why you chose it.

pasta all over your monitor you GODDAMN ANIMAL

t. sayorifag
should be
>Sayorifags are annoying unlovable manic depressives who correctly see themselves in Sayori

youtube.com/watch?v=GRxzkiPc7t8
i wish the end about it being a dream was real

>sage in name
>t. posting
>here to troll
did your mom not give you your tendies or wipe your ass tonight user?

Sayorifags are idiots. Every single brainlet post you see has a Sayori picture attached. Sayori herself is great, but Sayorifags are the biggest dumbasses in /ddlc/. As example: The original dumbfuck OP who accidentally repeated thread #200 instead of putting #201 and caused all that bullshit was a Sayorifag.

Natsukifags dindu nuffin you fucking rat fink retard.

I reach, and falter,
but it's alright.
Like you, or anyone,
Sometimes I make mistakes.

Learn now to forgive and later to plan,
Yearn for the satyr's ambivalent hand,
Through streams unknown, your words will flow,
Earn for yourself, the right to say "no".

user, I want you to heed in my prayer,
To trust in yourself and to trust in me there,
To smile and to laugh and to whittle away,
the blunt, blackened edges of hazier days
To fight n all aspects the encroaching fear
to push back the boundries of fgegeewh̯͍̮̩͡a̛͇͔͍͇̯̺͔zi͖͇e̝r̵̜̤͙͔̙ d͟a̙y̹̩̬sh̯͍̮̩͡a̛͇͔͍͇̯̺͔zi͖͇e̝r̵̜̤͙͔̙ d͟a̙y̹̩̬s

Yuri but she KEEPS TAKING YOUR FUCKING PENS GOD DAMN IT YURI I LOVE YOU BUT I FUCKING NEED THOSE PENS GIVE THEM BACK NOW.

AND NO, STEALING MY PENCILS IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE SOLUTION.

>check map on OP
>one (1) user in my city
Doushio

Natsuki is an underdeveloped character that you only like because she's a tsun loli.

Oh user. This is really hard!
I love sayori!
This song isnt even on youtube anymore! But its called This song isn't about Sarah Waxberg Either

Yuri but she only steals your #1 pencils because she wants to be your #1

I guess them all being dead is the closest they will get to happiness

Considering I typically despise tsuns, you'd be yet another retarded Sayorifag for the pile. Further considering that she isn't underdeveloped (except physically), but rather underused, you may in fact be dumb enough to count for two. Her character is quite well-developed. Like her poems, she seems simple but has a lot going on under the surface when you bother to stop being a retard and analyze it.

But she DID need more screentime and exploration of her circumstances.

nah Sayori's low IQ is what gets her fans. they can relate to it

>literally only 2 anons on the map in my entire country
>theyre both on the far south or far north, while i'm in the middle
>they're both natsuki fags

kms

I realized this long ago but I still love her

some say that if you stare into monika's eyes long enough she blinks

I liked sayori before I came into contact with sayorifags

I'll have you know it actually takes a very high IQ to be a Sayorifag.

>one user in a city not even 20 minutes away
>monika fag
shame.

this post left me emotionally neutral

>x is shit taste because y
>z is clearly better
>generic angry insult towards anyone who likes x
I don't understand

Can confirm. I have an astronomical IQ and I want to protect Sayori's smile

I think I found it
panuccispizzaemo.bandcamp.com/track/this-song-isnt-about-sarah-waxberg-either

You can post non-youtube links too, user

I love you too, user!

I think it's really cute. Especially the one that said their heart belonged to me (or I guess just that they loved me, ahaha...), that was really sweet and romantic. And as we all know, I'm a huge sucker for romance and raw emotion. I honestly think it's really adorable, but one person was right in saying the fastest way to win me over is by writing your way into my heart!
Monika!

>wow she is so depressed and relatable
>sayori is the best gril!

basically if you like any of the dokis fuck you

The biggest shitposters are clearly people who engage in waifu and waifufag wars.

What is the best Sayori fanfic?

>Sayorifags are idiots.
>WebmAnon is a Sayorifag

Oh. I'm fucking stupid! I didn't even think to look on their bandcamp!

>never got a chance to be Natsuki's onii-chan and give her headpats

This is why I write fics

Remember the guy who did that green with Monika that involved posting your ideal car and a rap song you'd show Monika while you were driving her to her swim meet?

Does anyone know if he's ever gonna do another one of those? It was fun sharing and there was a story behind it

>wow im also depressed! sayori has the best character arc then. everyone else is shit
someone non ironically said this to me

What did you do today to become a better person for your doki?

>Virginia has 3 Monika fags and one Yurifag
3/4 isn't bad

Milk
Cocoa
Cayenne pepper
Cinnamon
Nutmeg
Marshmallows

Adjust each ingredient to taste I like when food feels like it's going to hurt me so sometimes I'll throw in something spicier than cayenne pepper

this tbqh

they're meant to be a parody of VN girls and you're not supposed to actually like them!

You wrote all that shit thinking I actually give a fuck about why you like your doki when the correct response would have just been You are the true idiot here, because only an idiot would feel the need to defend his subjective taste in doki. Good on for realizing his doki has her faults but loving her anyway.

Actually went to my parents house and sat down for their sunday meal. And I actually had the nuts to talk to my sisters boyfriend.

Daily reminder that all of the dokis deserve love

It is permanent, a permanent solution to every single possible problem

I helped a friend move into a new house.

My Doki would like me being nice to others even though it means she can't spend forever with me right?

Dont know, and that guy certainly wasnt me, but I do hope he does continue with that

youtube.com/watch?v=H3-vDWJrCmc

The feelings of Monika being adrift in space, but suddenly for a moment a glimmer of hope arises in that she can be with the MC in being real, being loved, being remembered.

But in the end, she goes back adrift into nothingness, everything becoming an ever-fleeting memory.