Does anyone else plan on killing themselves if the fail to get rich? Life as a wagecuck is not worth it

Does anyone else plan on killing themselves if the fail to get rich? Life as a wagecuck is not worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/yR2pN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come to Alaska

What part?

I'm giving myself till 30

Agreed. I've decided if I'm not a millionaire by 30 I'm ending it

Luckily POSW is going to take us to the promised land

33 and still wagecucking...it fucking sucks...make 200k a year and have about 300k saved up...i kinda just want to quit and see how long my savings last

>make $200k

Oh you poor soul.

bs, what do you do.

Engineer of sorts but dealing with political coworkers and egotistical managers is a nightmare

also its still not worth it. getting my option game up. If it can generate just 4-5k a month im done with this nonsense.

Bitbean broker

I don't know what I'm going to do man. Fuck this med school nonsense though. If I can save up 500k I'm out of the game I'll figure it out from there

yolo the 300k

This is exactly why I spend over $100/month on lottery tickets

this is the true Veeky Forumsnessmen strategy, take a lot of risks and hustle hard to get rich and if it doesn't work out by my 30's ill just hit the reset button

Put the 300k into POSW

Thank me later

>"computer" engineer (no offense)
>deal with fat, dyed-hair lesbians all day shitting their politics on you day in and day out

sorry.

I'm holding out for universal basic income. People will have to start accepting that it's the way of the future any day now.

go all in on POSW and LTC

31. 40k. Kill me

This faggot is a cuck

Wear a maga hat like i do. And whem they being up the leftist cuckholdry just laugh. Then tmehen they are triggered laugh even harder.

>communism. The way of the future. Pic related

>Does anyone else plan on killing themselves if the fail to get rich? Life as a wagecuck is not worth it.

Yes the thought crosses my mind constantly

I am an entrepreneur who hasnt made it yet, a lot of failed ventures and few successes.

I know what I'll do though, I'll get drunk and go swimming in stormy seas. I'll feel invincible and death with be painless.

Why?

If you die poor, you go to the Vault of Eternal Destitution.

Wahhh, Wahhh if I can't have lambos and models and mansions I just don't want to life....

Sure is special snowflake in here.

Try instead to get:
-Some job satisfaction
-A relationship
-Some hobbies
-Some achievable financial goals

Happiness and satisfaction are cheaper than you think.

I earn about 50k gbp and don't really want for anything.

My only fear is that I'll revive as a chinese or some alien on another planet.
Now I'd be okay with dying as a different insect at least 2000 times, but only if time was on my part, only if I didn't wake up 200 years into the future to some cyber punk garbage which disgusts me to no end.
When I die I expect change for the better, not the same garbage or something far far worse.

>I'm a normie

fixed

Stop the normie meme.
Go back to r9k and continue being a depresive fuck the rest of your life.

Yeah but you have to grind for that 50k, going to the same place everyday, living in the same city year in year out. The lack of freedom is why wagecucking is depressing not the pay or necessarily the work.

>tfw 300 ETH and 200k milos

>if this shit doesnt make me at least 300 grand my life is fucked

please moon soon

Put half your ETH into POSW

There's a dip right now, great time to buy in

Same here mate, earning just over 50k crew.

- Learn to cook/clean and go find some decent women.
- The more you invest in yourself, the more you'll want better quality company around yourself.

Learn to invest/do interesting shit with your life.

nobody is going to buy your bags m8

You could always go the financial independence route. Wageslave for 10 years in poverty then coast on the rest.

My pops is the boogieman, after I rock I'll be richer than all of the fucks put together.

>Says he earns gbp 50k and doesnt want anything
>Makes an unspoken assumption he will be working 9-5 for the rest of his life and is happy with it
>Says "stop calling me a normie"!
>Says "stop complaing bro! just work! I know life is objectively harder than it was before but you should just never complain lol XD"

What if before this life you were already a chinese/african or some shit and you chose to be reborn as a white male but then when you die this time you already used your good rez so now you gotta become some islander.

200k milos, you must really believe. What do you really think they will get to.

I graduated from barebones survival to semi-comfy survival.

What do you do? My 1st business venture left me homeless before I finally got a damned customer. Learned more in a month than I did in 5 years wagecucking, but I have yet to start my 2nd venture.

Juneau and SE AK look comfy af

Getting rich is not about mcmansions and whores and status symbols my normie friend.

It's about the most important thing that can be bought of all: freedom.

I tried instagram marketing with new video game memes, like For Honor

It can work I just didnt really have the right setup, I'll give it another go later...

Found the fag who has no idea what automation is doing to the world. UBI is literally the only viable solution on the table right now

If ETH doesn't go back to 0.05 within a months I'm going to commit sudoku.
YOU TOLD ME WE WERE GOING TO THE MOON, BUT WE'RE DOING NOTHING BUT DRILLING TO HELL

>not becoming a crustpunk spending your time drinking, skating, going to shows, begging for cash, getting diseases, and squating

its really fun once you just accept it. you could even be in a shitty band

How do I make money in Alaska?

Convert half your ETH into POSW

Fucking kill yourself

POSW is already overpriced.

CBX is sub 50k market cap, and it has reached $6m market cap before.

Chuck 1 grand in CBX, watch it go up 120 times. Congrats, you just made $120,000.

how the fuck have you only saved $300k on that salary you retard

Nah, I'll just become a hobo or something.
A wanderer. A no one.
Then I'll die, like everyone else.

I guess.
But I hope I'll pull my shit back together and manage to have a decent life.

More like underpriced.

>POSW
>overpriced

It's the steal of the year

The happy dream shatters and falls to the floor
The doubt crawling in that we can't just ignore
Should we carry this farce on just as before?
Or start living for life's sake, away from the ward?

You don't have to be rich to not be a wagecuck.

If I fail by 40 I'll permablast and see what happens.

Don't kill yourself. Don't be a wagecuck. join us. we have what you're looking for.
discord.gg/yR2pN