github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Is anyone trying out VD miner?

shitcrows out

Almost forgot to masturbate to statues today

for anyone who was wondering what the abyss hentai debuff did but never had time to hover

this guys hardcore :o

VD bugged
Cremation is shit
Is the skele archer thing good? i don't understand it's existance

>there's a bug where warchief totems have zero range if you use them while unarmed

No fucking wonder my FB build has felt like absolute shit. Might just roll another character till it's fixed

I just spent 300~ alts to get a +2 to cold gems 6L
I put it up for sale in hopes of recouping my costs (and thus trying again) but I doubt anyone will ever bite.

How are you guys enjoying volatile dead? Is it fun? How is single target?

>How is single target?
Absurd. Enjoy it in this league while you can. Will get the DP treatment and nerfed in 3.2.

the new "tempest binding with +2 barrage proj" is bringer of rain with ancestral warchief enchant

that's why if you're a labrat you're going to enchant nightmare bascinets instead of burgonets; if you hit the jackbot, chance+scour the bascinet until

>bor
30ex+ min

>devotos
bricked but still sellable

>abyssus
30ex+ if you're a bird

but DON'T tell riddid about this sirkert cashmoney strat

it's bad. dropped it the second i started maps

BoR is not end-game, abyssus is a joke shitcore item, and you have 8L elder helmets now so uniques are not top in demand anymore

It's borderline useable. The delay on between the corpse explosion and the orb exploding is pretty noticeable compared to detonate dead. It's also bugged currently to do 0 damage when it goes around a corner. I think cremation is better single target though.

The orbs will randomly run off and ignore rare mobs so it's inconsistent.

Id play HC if there were extra league challenges that applied to HC but I just want to get my 36 MTX and by the time I do that I lose all interesting in HC since the economy is already mature

whos this boy?

Single target is insane. I think DD might be potentially better at the super top end, but Volatile Dead is a nuclear strike when it comes to bosses.

Clearspeed is pretty good too. Not insane, but good. Only issue is that it sometimes prioritises pointless shit on the edge of your screen instead of mobs which are currently raping your face.

Was I just a shitter before or did they nerf boss health? I remember taking a considerable amount of time even with Sunder killing the act 4+ bosses but now im burning through them in several seconds with Molten Strike. Was Molten Strike just that godly at single target this entire time?

Did they crank up item rarity for abyss mobs cause I've been getting uniques a lot

molten strike has always been the barrage of melee

found your problem, you're not playing SSF

enjoy quitting the game within 2 weeks because you're bored and everything has already been done

Peace,

>playing HC
>with GGGs servers
hahahaha, not in a million, billion years

It's that time in the league again, anons. How is that build you planned before abyss faring? What level are you? Enjoying the new mechanics?

I wanted to build Flicker with that new gem that reflects bleed to yourself + The Red Trail but The Red Trail is fucking expensive so im really just building a Molten + AC starter and just figuring out what I want to do after that

My first build was absolute garbage, it was fucking nothing and couldn't beat A9.

The character I threw together in ten minutes in a panic before I lost too much time, on the other hand, is fucking gliding.

>Warchief Totems Champion
>Taking an obscene amount of damage, despite capped Res, an okay amount of Armor, and permanent Fortify, would be done with Merc. Lab had my Internet not shit out
>66
As for Abyss, it's fun, but Jesus those mobs do some insane damage.

mirage archer barrage is working as intended

Unsurprisingly, they're almost all shit. GGG's gone from "never in a trillion years" back to their old design where they make a really good item and then give it a crippling downside to make sure nobody actually uses it.

>they're almost all shit
AT LEAST half of them are chase

cospri chest guy is my favourite

good now
when i dont get multiple of any one type of abyss rare live at once, yes

Just doing a scorching ray, max block build. Its okay, shouldve went spooky throw

I wish theyd fix the fuckin abyss holes, the baddies are popping out before i even find the damn hole

Belts and jewels are O fuckin P though, holy shit, no other belt has come close yet

Auras persistence is the best QoL change ever. It only saves 3 seconds each time, but damn it feels good not having to go through the same cycle every time you log on

just got bored of my third character before making to maps (VD/crem is fine but whatevs). a non poet's pen suggestion before i uninstall would be appreciated

i wish they persisted through death

why would i ever choose raider over pathfinder

Gotta go fast

if you're some sub-par flicker build and need to get them frenzy charges

Anyone doing spectre archer's?how is it?

i can get frenzies and onslaught in other ways, especially now with 6L helms etc

Started with new league today, trying out an Arc build but I'm just not feeling it. Am clearing the content pretty easily but I guess it's just not gelling with me. I think I might just go ahead and do a Caustic Arrow build again, not the best and quickest build out there but I had a ton of fun with it last league.

Compared to a rare 8 link bow that practically does the raping for me? Nah.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with loving a spider queen

seconding this, I want to know how fun soul's wick is

Christmas came early this year

I never plan builds before leagues. Currently on act 7 as storm call spell cascade Occultist. Abysses feel really nonthreatening except for the boss rooms when they roll Nemesis mods. It's not boring, it's just not the constant life or death panic of Breach.

Why does scorching ray have to be the fuckin dumbest worded spell ever?

It doesnt hit, it doesnt ignite but it sets everything on fire. GGG pls.

>not a 6L elder axe
LOL

good shit, buzzsaw?

Is there any end game abyss stuff like the harbinger end game map or breachlords? I havent heard of anything like that.

most abysses just give you a chest when you complete them
some instead open a hole to "abyssal depths" where you fight a ton of abyss monsters, and at the end there is an arena where you do a timed fight against a totem that continuously summons more abyss rare monsters.
when you get abyssal depths in high level maps, sometimes you instead fight a lich boss instead, who then drops an abyss unique.

The liches are map only IIRC

>two worthless rolls
vendor trash

>find new strongbox
>drops (up to) a full set of 11 cards
>dis gon b good
>fight long ass fucking 5-phase bossfight
>get 2 chains that bind cards
t-thanks

Sorry goy, dropping a full set of cards for a 1/2000 map chance occurrence is too powerful. You might be able to complete one of the not-shit sets, and we can't have that!

what do people soup their leap slam up with? I get fortify from a cleave gem I have.. but I can't think of what else to use with leap slam. Also, is brutality support gem any good?

>Sire of Shards incinerate
>way better than expected, i'm immortal and melt abysses, but i need to find more proj speed yet (ssf)
>level 66
>yes, except the maggot spawners can be tedious as shit sinec they spawn so far from the pits

>immortal
how? the VP change really fucked over my usual incinerator build

>touch abyss
>die
fuck so fun

Nice bild

>new patch
GOODBYE 9 LINKS

yo poeg wtf, ice wall doesn't work with LA anymore

Is TS any good with Pathfinder?

piscators kb wander

my damage was shit then i put an abyss jewel in and it more than doubled all of my damage values. It was weird seeing 500 top-end turn in to 1800.

Did anyone ever find that new item that only drops from one monster in act one yet?

not yet, but in a week or so people will be block metacrafting those and gg will remove most

I don't think so, otherwise it would have been in the discovered uniques post.

anyone want to buy this shit?

lol who care about Charan and his quest for ultimate autismo

anyone playing DD?

Do we even know anything about his sword? It seems no one found it yet

what did he mean by this?

>buying a rustic sash
>in Abyss league

>it's another soul eater abyssal feeds on 50 srs and becomes unkillable episode

it's replacing the 3 goddeses chain, it's going to get stronger as you level, aka poets pen, and it's still going to speak, it got new lines too.

I bet 10 buckaroos it drops from Hillock considering it already has lines for killing Brutus and it's supposed to be a "storyline" sword

>drops from Hillock
I remember seeing something like "it would be usable from the Twilight Strand to the Feeding Troughs" so that heavily implies it drops from a monster in the Twilight Strand

>9 links
wat

Inquisitor consecrated ground line + mom, aa, tukohama, and lunaris for a mountain of reduction and regen

?

Probably drops from Hilock but think about it, how many lv 1 characters were created in abyss since friday? Surely 50k or more and none have dropped it so far, so how rare is it? Can you even "drop" it or do you have to do some autismo thing like special recipes?

It wasn't included in 3.1 and it's supposed to drop off hillock according to the poe thread

I don't think charan would like for it to drop from something that everybody HAS to kill. He's the kind of faggot that would make it attainable by something far more obscure. He'd want only those actively looking for it to be able to experience it.

It'll be obtained from a convoluted series of actions that takes multiple hours to accomplish all within the Twilight Strand that puts The Holders Series to shame.

maybe only killing things that arent hillock drops it
no one kills anything that isnt hillock, after all

for a bunch of people who say charan is nothing but an attention whore, you sure love talking about him

it probably drops off some slightly off-colour zombie in the corner of twilight strands that no one ever looks at

shut up, we're trying to figure out how to get a new unique

you shut up stoopid

>GGG has to spend all that dev time on some shitty supporter unique for a guy that doesn't even play
Meanwhile still no new voicelines for most of the game.

I'm sure it doesn't take more than one dev or two's time. Voicelines for characters that are going to be heard by most players is probably more important to get right than some meme sword that less than a percent of a percent of a percent of the playerbase is going to care about to equip let alone level with.

The unique doesn't drop from the first zombie, or from Hillock because thousands and thousands of players would have killed them out of necessity already and it hasn't been found. Maybe it's something from like an Albino Rhoa spawn that you'd have to have roll in your instance and then find to get it. It's just the sort of bullshit he'd come up with.

>GGG has to spend all that dev time

heavens forbid they do something other than recolor a few models for a new league before calling it quits for four months

Charan is a faggot, it is known, but he did also donate like 25000 dollaridoos to GGG when they were just starting up, the point where such a business would desperately need that sort of capital.

They were probably very grateful at the time. I expect years of having to interact with him and his roiling autism have dulled that, but the obligation is still there.

do you gets get mad at the guy who dropped 2.5 grand to design iron heart too

He spent like 35k on that in the end through, and bought all support packs.
He was also one of their first supporters and dropped around 20k up front, still in beta, when they needed every penny

I bet after years of grinding with him, remaking shit for his autismo their patience is getting thin.

This is probably the last iteration of his "masterpiece"

No, I laugh at that.

Charan is a gigantic tool though, so I have nothing but scorn for him.

you have to kill every enemy in the first zone without using a weapon, including hillock, and then it's still something like a 1% chance from hillock

have fun

Based on Charan's thread in General Discussion it looks like the sword isn't even in the game yet

The order matters. You have to kill all the crabs, then all the zombies then Hillock, then all the barrels, then open all the chests and finally you have to kick the guy for the gem, and instead of the skill gem, it drops the sword.