/lhg/ - Light's Hope General

niggas be lazy

Guilds:
Alliance, 2 BWL raid groups

Horde, forms PUGs for MC and does ZG i guess

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>I have the client! What now?
Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org
make an account on their site and thats it, enjoy the videogame

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HA4hfCpXp2c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why was thread dead for so long

because no one plays this shit anymore

more like

Horde, carried by for mc/zg, else they struggle to clear 4/8 in zg and kill domo/rag in mc. members havent stepped foot into bwl

It didn't even reach bump limit last time. It just died.

chinks hope ded?

What's the best website to buy gold from? You can respond calling me shitty for buying gold if you want but it won't stop me.

is this true?

Yeah, I left because they can't clear content unless they get carried hard

Their members do nothing but AFK in Org, I think barely any of them has 100% (most only have 60%)

Partially, as of now the raid performance is unpredictable indeed, the best geared players happen to be adults with jobs, so their raid attendance is somewhat unpredictable. The current batch of 60s are still hunting for prebis shit.
It's a fun place nonetheless, it's not elitistic, dynamic, If you have the autistic aspiration and knowledge to become an officer, you can, the doors are open for everybody. There is no clique, the cards have not been set, so join the guild.

please just stop, for your own sake

there is a clique, definitely. it's literally mandate of heaven but in horde. the guild has been blacklisted in a bunch of things (zg pugs, future aq20 pugs, premades, upper tier mc/bl pugs) because of their members doing retarded shit. they did 2 full guild runs for zg (with few pugs) and they only got 2/8 and 4/8 bosses down (progression though)

i've heard that the officers are siphoning loot/money from the guild bank as well, so please don't join them

Just admit that is carrying you hard in ZG/MC because you keep begging them 24/7 to do so. I'm Bonehuntier's friend and he got decked out this weekend just from being carried by DBC in MC/ZG. The people who went to the MC pug on Friday barely got to Rag and killed him (noone from DBC wants to help out anymore apparently)

loeiz....

Most people I know stopped using the thread because it got worse.
It felt like months of nothing but obnoxious , Nighthaven and Everyst shilling.

rip gears

So I guess the rumors about the staff infighting and team implosion were true.

context?

Some autistics got butthurt because they were silenced for days or banned, so they doxxed a bunch of the staff and started fucking with them.

Do the 5 dungeon lockout limits reset on the hour or from the hour that you started the first dungeon?

Wait so is gears pottu?

>police peoples speech to the point of monitoring guild chats and banning people for problematic words in private conversations
>surprised when people are upset about this

Fuck off pottu.

t,pottu

Ask me anything

When will you resign?

>expecting a butthurt communist SJW to not cling to shreds of imaginary authority to the bitter end.

I wonder how many applications he sent to blizzard for a GM position the minute he heard the classic announcement.

>its happening just how larp-user said it would
>maybe it wasnt larp
>server death anxiety setting in already....

God damnit

will we even make it to aq at this rate?

Not if I have anything to say about it. LOL.

please respond before lhg dies for good bros

Do people seriously hate this guy? He's btfoing all the right types of people.

>198331586
shoo shoo mr.(You)

LOL is the server dying? I just started playing here

What if premades could only queue up against other premades?

buying mommy gf

You would have 12 hour queue times because there's literally 0 incentive to do instanced PvP in vanilla.

nice fanfic

>haven't gotten loot in 2 months

not even guilds fault, none of the stuff I need just doesn't drop

>tfw only started raiding a couple months ago
>AQ right around the corner
>tfw I didn't get to autisticly spend 8 months grinding gold to stock up on thousands of consumes

god dammit bros

that's fine, don't wanna burn out on practice vanilla before the real servers come out right?

The burnout phase only exists in the first 5 years of playing private servers.

dm me madti#7077

same here, other than i just dinged 60 a few weeks ago. i think i'm just gonna chill until kronos 3 and go hard there.

>chasing someone
>use charge or intercept
>end up 15 yards behind them still

has blizzard said anything in the last 30 days about classic servers? Like, the forums are completely void of blue posts and they're just left to be the wild west they are right now

They're probably shitting their pants trying to figure out whether they should pander to people that didn't even want legacy servers in the first place or not.

>healers 90% BiS, nef loot going to trials
>four caster drops in the last two months

You might not be able to be part of AQ progression but you can probably get carried through the earlier raids pretty easily

Nigger I'm going to be a part of AQ progress, almost exalted with CC. I'm just saying I'm going to be investing a lot of time into farming gold and it's going to be fucking miserable considering the only good farm my class is capable of has been nerfed by kikekidney.

pop is below 5k, what's going on?

Everyone is sleeping!

buy it from the chinks

how are people in 2017 still too poor to afford gold? is the meme about private server players all being third wolders real?

Who do you buy gold from?

drwhite

just migrate to /evg/ at this point desu this is pathetic

that has to be a bait lol

I can afford gold. I can't afford to lose 1000+ hours invested into my character.

ded server ded thread

who the fuck is that

Why people say dead server?
I'm getting buttfucked while levelling RIGHT NOW and the cities are populated
Is this just classic Veeky Forums complaining about games more than actually playing games?

because its dead

>muh chink

just want my arlokk's grasp to finish the set bros

Just gave 10 arcanite bars to a friend since I don't need them, after already giving him my spare 60 mage to farm with since I don't play it.

AMA

Do you have a cuckoldry fetish?

Shitty meme weapons that are worse than prebis. If you are rolling on them and you aren't prot warrior, considering jumping off zeppelin mid flight.

calirage...

*trembles*

>m-my server is alive

Is overcoddling/humoring your friends being a cuck? Honest question I seem to do this IRL as well, had to cut ties with a friend I was lenient with for a decade when it got too ridiculous.

>Shitty meme weapons that are worse than prebis.
Nobody cares. This isn't a min max situation like progression AQ. Every single guild right now has BWL/MC/ZG on farm.

>prot warrior
what situation would the fist weapons be good/better than alternatives?

we just gave warblade of the hakkari to a tank as a threat weapon/vael weapon which made sense to me

Gummy will save us bros.....

ent me

im sure many out there feel my pain tho

Did you let him finger your asshole or something? explain

Bruh...

Have you actually looked at the weapons? They go to tanks dps gear because no self-respecting dps would ever even put them on.

basically yes, repeatedly

the worst "friend" you could ever have, brought the cops to my house like 4-5 times, stealing, trespassing, fleeing authorities, dealing drugs, doing drugs, overstayed his welcome treating my house like an extension of his own or even worse than his own to be quite honest

should've seen the signs and ganked him

they literally turn you into a fucking tiger shut the fuck up

>squido is a cuckold

woah. . .

come on ... let me have it ... I'm going to use it ...

and i do

bridge set until i get the 2nd part, 2 other puppers already have the set and use it in BWL/zg/mc

Why do people make fun of hunters using this?

why wouldn't you make fun of anyone using this?

It has a 1% proc chance and hunters attack very slowly. You do the math.

it turns you into a fucking tiger dude...

jealous of our superior dps

that's still at least 1/2 times a raid

rogues get more like 5/6 but who cares

We're making fun of Tokidoki for sperging and leaving raid and guild because he didn't get prio for this MH.
It was a freeroll as a meme weapon for everyone, he lost.
Started begging to get it as an upgrade, got told by people who actually knew about hunters that it wasn't better than what he has. "I don't caaaaaree".

Oh ok. That makes more sense.
Knew there was some kind of in-joke I was missing.

thread should've told me how little hunter dps matters in end game

wew boy even if you min max as fuck you still top out as bottom 50% dps, and if you don't try at all you do basically the same dps as well

only upgrade that matters is chromag bow and short of that you're just getting carried by classes that can literally do twice your dps if they wanted to

>play a dwarf
>doesn't have a book of grudges
Explain yourself.

he's not exaggerating i'm a sperg

mandate also isn't as much fun as pupper pals though so there's that as well, i have a friend who was just watching me stream and he even commented that the raiding environment on voice was pretty comfy

he also saw me forget ony cloak on nef so that was embarassing lel

>play a dorf
>don't pick the evil face

Explain thyself.

Loeiz here. I do keep a book of grudges.

is indi still mean or has he mellowed out?

keep yer feet underground.

he kicked a guy who wiped the raid the other day, first time i can remember that happening since i've raided with them

he expressed some remorse about it, people sort of poked fun at him about it, wasn't there so couldn't say if it was justified

seems pretty chill to me though, forcibly having to slow down a bit though given that there's lots of new people to the raids now, overall he's been really understanding and trying to help people though

didn't know him before this server so can't say if that's different than how he used to be, i quite like him as a raid leader/GM

youtube.com/watch?v=HA4hfCpXp2c

Depends on his mood and if he finds you annoying.

I thought puppers was for sure kill after Dagwood tried to kill them but it is nice to see Indi and his orbiters got them back together and are raiding still