/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Early thread for
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

hellsing.wikia.com/g00/wiki/Rip_Van_Winkle?i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8=
youtube.com/watch?v=eZWi_2r6MYg
medium.com/@luizhengs_1874/good-day-for-you-5816c87e4b43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello!

I love Junko!

I treasure my dearest maid daily!

I want /drg/ to have a nice day/night

Koko! The last thread never happened.
Start out fresh.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

>creating a new thread when old thread didn't reach either limits yet
>add a shitty OP on top of that

Omafags are cancer

maki tAke one image

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>of course Jewell was behind the shitposting

You're doing a good job showing how you're not shitposters.

A reminder that Aoi is best girl!

I didn't post last thread though aside from writing "No." once. I simply read through it.

Why do we have to fight, can't we just love

Requesting Mugi cosplaying as Rip Van Winkle

What does Rip Van Winkle look like?

Suuure you did.

You can start by not being awful 95% of the time. Might take some years since you're still 16.

hellsing.wikia.com/g00/wiki/Rip_Van_Winkle?i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8=

I could try but I'm not sure if it'll be any good.

>Assuming an age
Immature adults exist user

So you admit you're immature?

youtube.com/watch?v=eZWi_2r6MYg
>This is what Amami sounds like in bed

I could send you $12,000 over paypal right now and you'd still probably come back to /drg/ every night to scream about the oumafag menace.

Middle school lovers!

I found you, faker!

I don't get it, Why do people shit on spaceman for the reason that he is a "consistently nice guy who only killed when blackmailed in chp5".

Is it sin to have this character trait unconditionally and without huge ulterior motives , and pull off some matt engarde shit at the end?

Well if the Oumafags left maybe there would be no reason to scream.

That's not the reason people dislike him.

wtf I hate ouma now, please give me money and i will never talk about him ever again

The people who dislikes him are the same morons who think Kokichi did nothing wrong and get mad when Kaito punches him.

This is pretty rapey.
I hate no idea girls who liked otome were major masochists.
Or maybe this was just a bad otome. I heard it tanked in reviews.
Amami would be sweet and gentle, not sadistic.

>who only killed when blackmailed in chp5
Fuck off Momoharu shipper. He literally says "No" when asked if he was blackmailed into killing.

You could, you know, ignore them.

how much to make you like him again

I know, he has those other flaws, but this is more a character argument I see for the guy when they try to propose some different routes for him.

>Amami would be sweet and gentle, not sadistic
You don't know that.

Oh come on the fucking thread wasn't even finished
Also, stop ritualposting because it's detrimental to your mental health

Or they could fuck off and stop shitting up every single thread

I personally find his character disappointing because there is no twist to it- he's exactly what he appears to be and he never really changes much from the beginning to the end.

It's not a sin to be an eternal optimist, but the way in which Kaito is written in the particular game he occupies is frustrating. Other people have said it better than I have.

>Kodaka wasted Midorikawa like this
I hope Midori never comes back to this dumb series.

>he never really changes much from the beginning to the end
Chapter 4 and 5 is literally "Kaito's character development: The chapters"

Well they're not going to do that. So stop soiling your pants.

why did kokichi do what he did in chapter 5

memes aside, I'm actually looking for an answer, I'm a brainlet and I don't get it

I am going to ask you nicely.
Don't do this agian please.

Regardless of context, if the thread is bad. Walking away and doing somthing is a better option than doing something like this.

This is going to be the only time I am going to agree with

Well then you shouldn't be mad when people give you girls shit for being the worst characterfags on here.

Honestly while not the biggest fan of the guy, I like him more so for these reasons, that he prides himself on his image, but he is nuanced by his character flaws, also its not like the game ignores his actions and let it go amok, he works better being the foil to ouma.

NEVER A RAREPAIR

Because he's retarded

Amamatsu marriage!
Shinguuji best man!

Miu Iruma.

No but actually why, I don't get it

Really simple answer:
>Show outside world to the survivors and spin the story to make himself the perpetrator of it all
>Now that the world outside is destroyed without hope of reparation and I've declared the game over, there's literally no reason to kill each other or anyone anymore
>Pretend to be the mastermind to give credibility to all of this
>When that fails because of the unforeseen HPA plot, he makes a plan that makes an inherently unfair trial
>Anyone watching outside will be unsatisfied with a game that's broken and a mastermind that cheats

Who will be the ring girl?

Are you talking about pretending to be the mastermind? He knew there was an audience who were watching for the killing game but didn't know any other details. He thought if he took every reason for the group to leave, the audience would get bored and leave and the killing game would end.

So...what was supposd to be the part where he breaks the game with an unfair mastermind

>Amami would be sweet and gentle, not sadistic
>not knowing Zeussu's origin was as Rapetaro

And you shouldn't be mad when people say you have a hateboner and are being retarded.

What's with the weird picture of Togami?

he's a brainlet himself

I am aware of the Rapetaro meme. Considering how he is a kind big brother to women, I doubt he would act like that unless his partner requested it for roleplay.

Why are you talking about yourself though?

>The mastermind declares the wrong murderer
>The real one pops up
>Shows that the mastermind isn't all knowing or powerful and that they're willing to cheat/pull things out of their ass to win

Ouma based his plan on the logic that no one is interested in a game without fair rules because of how much emphasis Monokuma puts on them and for appeasing the audience. His plan was basically the same as Saihara's- make an ending so unsatisfactory that people will be motivated to stop watching.

But Midorikawa has said he wants to come back, and that he wants to voice Rantaro again

I can't wait till Sato ruins that big brother image and makes Rapetaro canon

He probably only said that because he got paid to say something positive. I'm pretty sure he forgotten about Danganronpa already.

Loligiri loves Naegi!

So...sorting things out
At the end of trial 5 when Shuichi lied and sait OUMA IS THE CULPRIT, the idea was that MONOKUMA would GO ALONG with that idea and say OUMA IS THE CULPRIT, and then everyone would vote for OUMA BEING THE CULPRIT, and monokuma would say YES THAT IS CORRECT and then after KAITO would jump out and show that monokuma's decree was INCORRECT

Is that right?

Then...didn't Kaito just absolutely fuck everything up ny popping out of the exisal BEFORE everyone voted for ouma?

Rantaro is gentle and cute and treats his wife very well! He also disapproves of pre-marital sex!

Yes, that's about right.

Except monokuma isn't retarded, his "I don't know what your scheming" speech is a huge red flag for shuichi that he knows who is the real culprit.

But...why would kaito do that then?
They were so close...

>he fell for the lie

Because
a. The game needs to have an ending that actually makes sense to us.
b. He didn't want to risk Monokuma figuring it out correctly

he never said that

>tfw they remind me of Ayato and Yui

so many parts of this still just don't make sense to me. is kaito actually retarded? or...?
gomen for being actually retarded, anons

No, he's not actually retarded. He decided that the risk of Monokuma knowing wasn't worth risking everyone's lives, so he revealed it to save them.

Shuichi was fighting agianst Kaito's plan all along. When he started playing along, Kaito decided to pull out and abandon the plan because he did not want to risk killing his friends.

Monokuma didn't know jack shit in this case, But it was clear that Shuichi was planning something.

No.
We've over this, its Because Shuichi already outted ouma throughout the trial, so much so he even did the closing argument, Monokuma already knew the truth the moment he knew that the possibility of kaito being alive (and also when they knew what happened with the electrobomb cutting out the nanokumas).

Shuichi suddenly stopping before the voting time and doing a bad lie to protect kaito is obivious to monokuma.
as the plan required monokuma NOT knowing the culprit and him vouching hard for the incorrect one.

I want to beat Junko up and step on her.

Rude

oh
I guess I am retarded

It's okay, user.

>as the plan required monokuma NOT knowing the culprit and him vouching hard for the incorrect one.
So, I wonder what makes them think Monokuma wouldn't just kill someone else like Himiko as punishment for this fuckery.

So can you get Kaito or Kokichi's love hotels in Chapter 5?

Pretty sure you can't. You can't get dead characters' love hotels, so I'm sure the game marks them as "dead" for all of chapter 5 to avoid that situation.

I love Kirumi Tojo from the bottom of my heart. She makes my knees weak and my chest throb. I love her so much.

she has a cute design too

I also care for best meido friend.

skeleton maki tAke one image

We are brothers, bound in blood, by love for best Dangan. Let all Kirumifriends ally under a single banner, that of best girl.

Very cute design!
What a good user!

I want to sweep Kirumi's hair bang out of her eye and clip it with a very pretty hairpin. I want to request her to take her glove off just so I can take a hold of her slender, beautiful hand. After a hard day's work, I want to ever so slightly loosen Kirumi's tie and undo her collar button to give her skin some breathing room from the sweat.
But most of all, I want to WISH PRESIDENT KIRUMI VALENTINE THE BEST OF LUCK IN OBTAINING THE CORPSE PARTS, GOD BLESS THIS BEAUTIFUL NATION

How many different Makis do you have?

I enjoy this image because a fat ouma amuses me and you got that Russian doll face going on.

Your desires are pure! You are a true Kirumifriend!

Can I just drop this off here? Found it around. It's really long, English is obviously not author's first language and there's some stuff I don't agree with, but I think it's worth a look.
medium.com/@luizhengs_1874/good-day-for-you-5816c87e4b43

maki tAke legion has many

Google is powerful

You said it, brother
Thank you! As are you!

I feel so elated and happy that I can share this joy with my fellow Kirumi friends! What do you think of long haired Kirumi? I want to BRUSH THAT HAIR